Was the civil war a blessing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I came across this tweet and I'm really not sure how it was???

Somalis think we were lost which is really true when it came to the deen we wasn't very religious. But to say the civil war was a blessing is highly retarded. What's blessed about our people fleeing to Europe and America? What is blessed about seeing our country destroyed?? What's blessed about our country being one of the most corrupt on earth?? What's blessed about seeing somali people have no freedom about what they can dress up in?

For somali females in somalia they can't even wear an Abaya and hijab but would rather dress in a bin bag the jilbaab. Both cover your awrah but one of them makes you look ugly which is a difference!

We have lost many parts of our culture what is this blessing??

I'm sick and tired of these people who are hellbent on believing that somalia could only be a good country if we turn salafi crazy people. Why as a Somali society we believe Allah has punished us because we wasn't religious but countries like turkey are fine and prospering??

69 IQ relates to so many somalis unfortunately.

View attachment 53926 this is the stupid tweet I'm in shock.

Yes, i think it was. Every tragedy brings blessings. People just have to be patient.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We do need to be patient but for how long?? Syria pretty much finished their civil war but we had to go into 20yrs or so. And still not much improvements is happening.

the more thick headed we r, the more time we need. Somaliland has shown great progress. And Punt-land to a certain extent.

Fels

#trollhunter
Alhamdulillah somalia use to be a sufi gaal people who didnt have deen and we use to worship graves of the dead.

I pray that Allah gives us more droughts and bloodshed and anarchy till we return to him.
I bet it was you who wrote that tweet disgusting 60 year old adeer:camby:

I wouldn’t say it’s a blessing because many of our people lost their lives in that civil war.
The many good things we wouldn’t have if we didn’t have it is that,
1. We became better Muslims, we have more knowledge of our deen and now we treasure our religion more than before because God was the only one we could turn to after our many hardships.
2. Now Somalis are everywhere in the world which is good for our economy.
3. Many of us are getting university level education and starting our careers in western countries, which we will then return with our job experiences back home.
4. We send billions of dollars back home every year much more than foreign aid Somalia receives.
5. Somalis have created many successful business spots in multiple countries around the world.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
There are always lessons to take from history.
Blessings and curses.

But since we aren't learning from it and we're still in this horrid state, then how can I blame other Somalis for seeing this as a curse?

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
2. Now Somalis are everywhere in the world which is good for our economy.
4. We send billions of dollars back home every year much more than foreign aid Somalia receives.
You do realise this was because of the war which set us back much further than we were before, we need that money because we don't have anything else how's that a good thing?:mindblown::what1:

You do realise this was because of the war which set us back much further than we were before, we need that money because we don't have anything else how's that a good thing?:mindblown::what1:
What doesn’t kill us completely only makes us stronger.
Our relatives also use that money we send them to start businesses.
Somali businessmen are everywhere with their connections couldn’t we use those ties to get better deals on imports.

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
What doesn’t kill us completely only makes us stronger.
Our relatives also use that money we send them to start businesses.
Somali businessmen are everywhere with their connections couldn’t we use those ties to get better deals on imports.
Great point but I still feel like we would've done way better in terms of businesses if we didn't have the civil war:kendrickcry:

Great point but I still feel like we would've done way better in terms of businesses if we didn't have the civil war:kendrickcry:
Sometimes when I see how weak our country is it depresses me :francis:.
That’s why I don’t like to focus on the negative side of it, the positive side of it gives me hope and motivates me more.

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Sometimes when I see how weak our country is it depresses me :francis:.
That’s why I don’t like to focus on the negative side of it, the positive side of it gives me hope and motivates me more.
Its all good man we'll make it someday, watch that shit:fittytousand:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Somalis think we were lost which is really true when it came to the deen we wasn't very religious. But to say the civil war was a blessing is highly retarded. What's blessed about our people fleeing to Europe and America? What is blessed about seeing our country destroyed?? What's blessed about our country being one of the most corrupt on earth?? What's blessed about seeing somali people have no freedom about what they can dress up in?

For somali females in somalia they can't even wear an Abaya and hijab but would rather dress in a bin bag the jilbaab. Both cover your awrah but one of them makes you look ugly which is a difference!

I'm sick and tired of these people who are hellbent on believing that somalia could only be a good country if we turn salafi crazy people. Why as a Somali society we believe Allah has punished us because we wasn't religious but countries like turkey are fine and prospering??

That tweet is very retarded hes probably happy people are accustomed to wearing jilbabs now people werent exactly dressed in a haram way compared to now I mean Go to weddings youll bound to see girls with see through diracs with their bra pointing out

IMO The only good thing that came out of the war is the ones who left to other countries in pursuit of education and work and have contributed back to The country

i'm a muslim but i'm not even religious though i come from a very religious family.

with being said CIVIL WAR WAS NOT A BLESSING, it decreased our collective iq to 68 WE HAD THE HIGHEST IQ IN AFRICA AND THE ARAB WORLD and now we are lowest in the world.:faysalwtf:

i rather be from a not so religious high iq ethnicity than a religious LOW IQ ONE:kanyeshrug:

IT'S A BLESSING UNO:siilaanyolaugh:

he is just another product of the low iq somali community:siilaanyosmile:

i'm a muslim but i'm not even religious though i come from a very religious family.

with being said CIVIL WAR WAS NOT A BLESSING, it decreased our collective iq to 68 WE HAD THE HIGHEST IQ IN AFRICA AND THE ARAB WORLD and now we are lowest in the world.:faysalwtf:

i rather be from a not so religious high iq ethnicity than a religious LOW IQ ONE:kanyeshrug:

So you’re going to return to Somalia?

Fels

#trollhunter

What was our iq before the civil war?

i have read a study before that said poor nation are the most religious while wealthy nations are the least religious. :noneck:

SO BEING DRUNK ON RELIGION is one of the symptoms of poverty and hopelessness in the world.:gaasdrink:

IT'S like "we are losers in this world so we might aswell focus on just thereafter" THIS IGNORANT WAY OF THINKING because allah will reward you for the socio economical betterment of your people in this world:shookgabre: only low iq lazy people downplay the importance of this world

IF SOMALIA BECOME A FIRST WORLD NATION and people become academically enlightened PEOPLE WILL DROP THE STRICT INTERPRETATION OF ISLAM FOR MODERATE ONE:samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts