Was the civil war a blessing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you’re going to return to Somalia?
what do you mean "SO"??
where did i indicate that??:ileycry:

my elder brother lives there and i have visited many times.

i have seen other comments u made were u are trying to lure people away from somalia?:faysalwtf:

if you don't want to go that's fine, stay and live in the west happily ever after but don't hate on people who want to return and take part in the betterment of their motherland.:mugshotman:

Somalia was much better secular then in the hands of terrorist Salafis.

But of course low IQ Somalis think that being homeless around the world with one of the largest refugee populations as a blessing.
While the rest of Africa is light years ahead of us .

Senegal is a great example of being a Muslim African nation that didn’t lose its culture with no extremism. Why not emulate them instead of backwards Saudis?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But of course low IQ Somalis think that being homeless around the world with one of the largest refugee populations as a blessing.

Senegal is a great example of being a Muslim African nation that didn’t lose its culture with no extremism. Why not emulate them instead of backwards Saudis?

Homeless like gypsies while we are threatened with deportation constantly or treated like dirt in gulf countries very sad but shows how stupid they are. We are cursed.

what do you mean "SO"??
where did i indicate that??:ileycry:

my elder brother lives there and i have visited many times.

i have seen other comments u made were u are trying to lure people away from somalia?:faysalwtf:

if you don't want to go that's fine, stay and live in the west happily ever after but don't hate on people who want to return and take part in the betterment of their motherland.:mugshotman:
I don’t hate on people I’m just wondering when you’ll return, lots of people have been saying that for decades but they don’t return. And those who do return stay a few years and return because life is difficult.

So when are you going?

I don’t hate on people I’m just wondering when you’ll return, lots of people have been saying that for decades but they don’t return. And those who do return stay a few years and return because life is difficult.

So when are you going?
i'm 18 now so not in next 5 years.

Homeless like gypsies while we are threatened with deportation constantly or treated like dirt in gulf countries very sad but shows how stupid they are. We are cursed.

“But we’re more religous now!1” so are you calling your grandparents and our ancestors gaal??? Lol the stupidity has no bounds wallahi. We’ll always be treated like shit as long as our home nation is a shithole.

For example abowe, Japanese migrants to Brazil were treated horribly to meet demands for farm labor. Once Japan became a super-power in the 60’s, the status of Japanese Brazilians became as elite as the Portuguese Brazilians.

I’m tired of every success story of us being tied to “from a refugee camp” like no, I want the Somali name to be associated with success instead of pity.

“But we’re more religous now!1” so are you calling your grandparents and our ancestors gaal??? Lol the stupidity has no bounds wallahi. We’ll always be treated like shit as long as our home nation is a shithole.

For example abowe, Japanese migrants to Brazil were treated horribly to meet demands for farm labor. Once Japan became a super-power in the 60’s, the status of Japanese Brazilians became as elite as the Portuguese Brazilians.

I’m tired of every success story of us being tied to “from a refugee camp” like no, I want the Somali name to be associated with success instead of pity.
Right? they are basically calling all of our elders gaalos which is far from the truth, I see a lot of hypocrisy since they say Somalia has been religious since Islam came to Earth but at the same time, we were irreligious and only became "religious" after 1991? gtfo.

Interesting story about the Japanese Brazilians but it makes sense, people respect you more when you are from a stable strong country.

Our reputation last 30 years have been tied with failed country, drought, famine and all kind of bad news Its so strange to see Somalis not actually caring about their country and think their host country that either threatens with deportation or treats them like dirt is going to be our permanent home when we have actual blessed land makes me so frustrated so indeed we are cursed.

Salafis want to destroy somalia.

I believe that anything that destroys the fake fabric of Somali patriotism is a good thing. The civil war did that.

Somalis should just stick to their tribal politics whilst ruled by a foreign master.

To be Somali means to be in servtitude of a foreign agent. That is Somalinimo. If we are patriots, we are not being true to our Somali heritage.

i have read a study before that said poor nation are the most religious while wealthy nations are the least religious. :noneck:

SO BEING DRUNK ON RELIGION is one of the symptoms of poverty and hopelessness in the world.:gaasdrink:

IT'S like "we are losers in this world so we might aswell focus on just thereafter" THIS IGNORANT WAY OF THINKING because allah will reward you for the socio economical betterment of your people in this world:shookgabre: only low iq lazy people downplay the importance of this world

IF SOMALIA BECOME A FIRST WORLD NATION and people become academically enlightened PEOPLE WILL DROP THE STRICT INTERPRETATION OF ISLAM FOR MODERATE ONE:samwelcome:

you absolutely right,this too much talk about religion depressing,like people don't know better. rich muslim countries pay lip service to religion while the poorer ones like Somalia and afganistan really drunk on religion.in almost every thread they insert where its not applicable.they turn it into handicap.countries like s Arabia,dubai look after their interests more so than religion,they either have diplomatic relations or atleast direct contact with Israel,they have American bases and like in Qatar have the biggest church in the Mideast and we have become a proxy doin their dirty work which they shunned long ago for the mere purpose of their interests. we r turned into fools.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Salafis are crazy people. They even see rape as blessing kkkkk

Civilwar was the worst thing that happened to us.
The most lucky Somalis were those who died a day before civilwar.

I wanna beat the hell out of him. Thanks to the civilwar we are now the toilet of the World.

Civilwar also ruined our name in the datingscene. Some girls and boys are ashamed to tell others about their ethnicity, so they claim to be dark portugese :D

Somali dignity is lost in 1991.

Before 1991 we had sharaf and Somalis were exotic people:banderas:

Somali Xalaal Pre-1991
acba8cdfa7c41622dd721c2a68235a38.jpg

Beautiful, welcoming, friendly

Somali Xaaraan Post-1991
download (6).jpeg

Ugly , dangerous and scary

The only thing which the civilwar showed us is who are our most friendly countries in our weakest time. Arabs proved to be enemies in our weakest time, u expect their friendship in good times? Never!
Turkey proved to be friendly country, even if they look after their own interests.
It is still Win-win situation for Turkey & Somalia. No one forced Turkey to come in 2011 aiding Somalis.

Last edited:
My mum lost her beloved older brother in the conflict, and across the region and diaspora, Somalis still mourn their dead brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, children and friends whose lives were mercilessly and needlessly taken. To all those that think the civil war was a blessings, may you feel the pain thousands of people felt during and after the conflict; clearly, you are ignorant and comfortable and have never seen death and suffering in your life.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I believe that anything that destroys the fake fabric of Somali patriotism is a good thing. The civil war did that.

Somalis should just stick to their tribal politics whilst ruled by a foreign master.

To be Somali means to be in servtitude of a foreign agent. That is Somalinimo. If we are patriots, we are not being true to our Somali heritage.
You filthy son of a .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending