Was the civil war a blessing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came across this tweet and I'm really not sure how it was???

Somalis think we were lost which is really true when it came to the deen we wasn't very religious. But to say the civil war was a blessing is highly retarded. What's blessed about our people fleeing to Europe and America? What is blessed about seeing our country destroyed?? What's blessed about our country being one of the most corrupt on earth?? What's blessed about seeing somali people have no freedom about what they can dress up in?

For somali females in somalia they can't even wear an Abaya and hijab but would rather dress in a bin bag the jilbaab. Both cover your awrah but one of them makes you look ugly which is a difference!

We have lost many parts of our culture what is this blessing??

I'm sick and tired of these people who are hellbent on believing that somalia could only be a good country if we turn salafi crazy people. Why as a Somali society we believe Allah has punished us because we wasn't religious but countries like turkey are fine and prospering??

69 IQ relates to so many somalis unfortunately.

20180909_105845.png
this is the stupid tweet I'm in shock.

Fels

#trollhunter
I saw my aunts photo back in the mid 1980s she was so pretty walahi but when i compare her to now it's weird she doesn't look anything like before f*ck the civil war f*ck britian f*ck ethiopia f*ck cuba f*ck russia. If there was no civil war we would have ruled africa walahi

Last edited:
He is retarded somalis could have turned out the same i think but i see it as a blessing in this way if somalia ever become stable,all the disapora especially this generation and maybe the next can bring all their experience back to somalia,if there is a good working gov and may be inshallah somalia can shot up we are industrious people
But somalia without deen especially for the people isnt a good idea,salfism is an extreme,it would be better like most muslim countries girls wearing hijab or abaya(muslim countries have really good abaya designs)and we promote our culture with media something we lack at the moment

He is retarded somalis could have turned out the same i think but i see it as a blessing in this way if somalia ever become stable,all the disapora especially this generation and maybe the next can bring all their experience back to somalia,if there is a good working gov and may be inshallah somalia can shot up we are industrious people
But somalia without deen especially for the people isnt a good idea,salfism is an extreme,it would be better like most muslim countries girls wearing hijab or abaya(muslim countries have really good abaya designs)and we promote our culture with media something we lack at the moment
Yes we need to promote somali women to wear Abaya what is this jilbaab in the hot weather in somalia doing?? It's actually horrible.

I saw my aunts photo back in the mid 1980s she was so pretty walahi but when i compare her to now it's weird she doesn't look anything like before f*ck the civil war f*ck beitian f*ck wthiopia f*ck cuba f*ck russia. If there was no civil war we would have ruled africa walahi
This guy has low IQ I dont think he wanted to see somalia being the superpower of Africa. He is just concerned with religion.

Sister you need to give up on Somalia.

If corruption and Islamists don’t destroy it, the climate change will.

It’s beyond fixing
We can't give up on our beloved country we should always remain optimistic not pessimistic. Somalia cam become how it used to be but these corrupt leaders are holding the country back.

If the civil war never happened somalia would have been an oil giant and country, since we did a lot of explorations late 80s but sadly the civil war ruined it.

People that say this are literally retard fucking hell, we are gypsies now with shithole poor country salafis/wahhabis really are that retarded?

If the civil war never happened somalia would have been an oil giant and country, since we did a lot of explorations late 80s but sadly the civil war ruined it.

People that say this are literally retard fucking hell, we are gypsies now with shithole poor country salafis really are that retarded?
Salafis are too crazy and think religion religion religion! They say civil war was a blessing for us. How stupid are they. They acctually believe somalia should remain a shithole so there salafi ideology can thrive disgusting.

We can't give up on our beloved country we should always remain optimistic not pessimistic. Somalia cam become how it used to be but these corrupt leaders are holding the country back.
He wants to marry a pig eating blonde chick and have cadaan kids in europe and live happily ever after,he is going to mention it soon,youll see

He wants to marry a pig eating blonde chick and have cadaan kids in europe and live happily ever after,he is going to mention it soon,youll see
I don’t know who I will marry, I’ve got an uncle married to a blond bimbo. I will marry who I love, it could be anyone

Salafis are too crazy and think religion religion religion! They say civil war was a blessing for us. How stupid are they. They acctually believe somalia should remain a shithole so there salafi ideology can thrive disgusting.
Their argument is that we were borderline gaalo but thats far from the truth, siad barre introduced secularism and tried to silence some islamic ideas but that wasnt supported so how exactly were we gaalo?

I asked my family how religous were we exactly and why wasnt there islamic extremism back in the day and they said they all believed in Islam, prayed, we had many mosques and the women were covered but some werent because we were more tolerant at the time. Somalis since Islam reached us have always been religous so their argument is null and void.

I think Somalis would have gone back to how they practised religon pre siad barre but instead petro million dollar extremism ideologies were imported from Saudi Arabia during the civil wars height and you know how easy it is to change peoples views while they are at their worst and desperate. Couple months ago I read that Somali republic only experienced very few attacks like 1-4 during its creation to 1991, now compare it to our current Somalia with multiple bombings everyday.

In conclusion Somalis arent naturally violent but they got corrupted the end.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Civil War a blessing kulaha, Nigga probably ignored all the death and suffering because he just lost his virginity to an illiterate fob refugee halimo :farmajoyaab:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Alhamdulillah somalia use to be a sufi gaal people who didnt have deen and we use to worship graves of the dead.

I pray that Allah gives us more droughts and bloodshed and anarchy till we return to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.