Was Mogadishu/Somalis better off under Italian rule?

Was it better?

• Yes

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • No

Votes: 24 52.2%

• Total voters
U know my answer is YES!!!

Even tho Italians are the weak White man, the lowest, still better than Somalis.

the enture African continent is need of a white man as a ruler . Period. things will be so much better! If society has a race to look up to, things fall in line very well!

But when u have this one to look up to
9429.jpg
....u get dis-moralized.

@Lolalola
You're a coon :)

U know my answer is YES!!!

Even tho Italians are the weak White man, the lowest, still better than Somalis.

the enture African continent is need of a white man as a ruler . Period. things will be so much better! If society has a race to look up to, things fall in line very well!

But when u have this one to look up to
9429.jpg
....u get dis-moralized.

@Lolalola
You're a coon :noneck:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Think about it, had the Italians along with their Allies(Japan & Germany) not lost WW2...Somaliweyn & the HOA at large would've ended up like this:

Our lands would've been heavily Italianised culturally & linguistically, in addition heavy immigration of Italians settling to impose their culture. Imperial Italy's end goal was to fully integrate the HOA colony culturally with the Mother country(Italy).
There would have been a Devrish 2.0 and the Habeshas would never quit on being ruled by cadaans. Who knows, maybe the Dervish 2.0 and the Abysinyian Empire would form an alliance. Interesting alternate history tbh.

Suldaan Mumiin

Brutal? They were the most symphatetic and 'nice' colonizers out of Europe. They benefitted Somali infrastructure, education and institutions and they didn't discriminate Somalis as much as people like to say. Now, imagine we got colonized by Belgians or French? They would destroy our culture and spirit and we'd end up like Madows in WA.
The Italians were like their Latin cousin the French but they were feeble against rebels. The British didn't care about full colonisation in developed nations during the time rather they wanted to generate income. The Italians knew they couldn't colonise us up front so they started with Orphans and brainwashing them.

The Italians were like their Latin cousin the French but they were feeble against rebels. The British didn't care about full colonisation in developed nations during the time rather they wanted to generate income. The Italians knew they couldn't colonise us up front so they started with Orphans and brainwashing them.
No they could have. They managed to colonize the whole of Lybia. Anyway, it doesn't change the facts thatItalains chose to built in Somalia whereal they could have just left destruction, and they sure could have.

The fact that the OP had the nerve to post this and seeing how others are in agreement tells you everything you need to know about this new generation.

Had it not been for your forefathers blood sweat and tears you would have been a confused gaal speaking Italian with no culture or self-dignity today raised as a sex slave in Rome.

There must be some mix of bastardisation, cowardice and treachery somewhere in your ancestry, there is no way you would post this otherwise.

Prideless filth like yourself make me puke.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How does it feel to grow older , heck we are all getting older but you get what i mean isnt crazy how fast life goes i been pondering alot latley

Huuno....I am grateful to be alive. Age is nothing but wisdom gained. I always think how can I take advantage of what I am dealt with. The older I get, the more cushy opportunities I can get. Discounts, relaxed about ambitions, and decisions I never made. I get a sense of peace that I am heading to death. What is the worst thing that can happen more than death?

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Huuno....I am grateful to be alive. Age is nothing but wisdom gained. I always think how can I take advantage of what I am dealt with. The older I get, the more cushy opportunities I can get. Discounts, relaxed about ambitions, and decisions I never made. I get a sense of peace that I am heading to death. What is the worst thing that can happen more than death?
Dying in a state wich our lord are not satisfied with us.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Then you should change and die in a state of Righteousness.
In Sha Allah, but Basra how old were you when you came to the west since you are middle aged now that must been a while ago and do you ever think of moving back home or is the west or whstever country you reside in your place of option , just a little bit of thoughts and pondering

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In Sha Allah, but Basra how old were you when you came to the west since you are middle aged now that must been a while ago and do you ever think of moving back home or is the west or whstever country you reside in your place of option , just a little bit of thoughts and pondering

Huuno. I was 8 when I came to the US. I am not going home, because America is my home. I am not ready to have what happen to Hodan Naleya happen to me. Somalia does not deserve me.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Huuno. I was 8 when I came to the US. I am not going home, because America is my home. I am not ready to have what happen to Hodan Naleya happen to me. Somalia does not deserve me.
Hodan Naleye were motivated by the well being /devolopment of her people wich also brought about challenges and risks nevertheless she were bold and brave, and indeed a great loss but without her sacrifice her story would never have been told neither the one she was connveying.

Trending