Was I in the wrong?

That’s my whole point. It isn’t black and white.

You can’t have it both ways. If you want a throwback traditional modeled relationship, a big part of your appeal is what you can offer materially. And it’s an understandable metric to boot. Try to turn around and complain about it, but you can’t be taken seriously.
No I want traditinal in the sense of values and outlook in life. Everyday broke people marry....they dont marry for money. You make the traditional way seem cold and loveless. Thats why i say you are bias against it

Gooney

The best thing you ever said on this board is “Everything is not black and white”, now, learn how to practice it and apply it to yourself.

Thats how i live my life mate. Im probably the most reasonable person here lool

VixR

Veritas
No I want traditinal in the sense of values and outlook in life. Everyday broke people marry....they dont marry for money. You make the traditional way seem cold and loveless. Thats why i say you are bias against it
That’s not for lack of trying. When you’re broke and needy, money is a priority. When you’re seeking economic stability, money is a priority. When you’re lazy and think you’re hot enough to bypass real work, money is a priority.

I actually said the opposite of what you’re accusing me of, which is that trad relationships can be a basis for a genuine relationship. Goldman is one who’s saying they have to be mutually attracted or it’s prostitution. But that’s just not reality in the broad sense, and there’s plenty of nuance.

mrlog

VIP
Thanks....well we had full falling out and wont see each other again. She called me all sorts of names and said Im a and probably has a small d1ck:ftw9nwa: she hasnt seen it....maybe a lucky guess:ftw9nwa: You know the most annoying thing. All 3 dates she was late. One time I paid for a movie in advance and we missed it cause she was late. I really hate people who cant keep time

Sxb horta how did the convo move from shukaansi/fone s.e.x to the number of zeros in ur paycheck?
:cosbyhmm:

Did u run out of topics?
Maybe u need tips from @Basra aka Sspots own Miss Cleo

Muji

VIP
Thanks....well we had full falling out and wont see each other again. She called me all sorts of names and said Im a and probably has a small d1ck:ftw9nwa: she hasnt seen it....maybe a lucky guess:ftw9nwa: You know the most annoying thing. All 3 dates she was late. One time I paid for a movie in advance and we missed it cause she was late. I really hate people who cant keep time

What does she do for a living?

Don’t tell me she’s a student

VixR

Veritas
@Gooney112
Wait a minute....I hadn’t seen that post. Was the small dick insult and being a in the same conversation, bc you wouldn’t tell her?

She’s sounding really young lol

Nah, that’s definitely insane. That relationship could’ve never have worked if she’s doing this now.

VixR

Veritas
I love VixR’s tenacity, energy, patience and resilience, I could’ve convinced a simple logic to an internet bot by now than Gooney. Good luck.
I think they understand the logic on some level at least, they just don’t want to believe it.

Physical appearance and material are both superficial metrics, but if anything the latter more concrete. It is not unbecoming of a traditional wife to question your pockets as an important metric for that dynamic.

World

VIP
@Gooney112
Wait a minute....I hadn’t seen that post. Was the small **** insult and being a in the same conversation, bc you wouldn’t tell her?

She’s sounding really young lol

Nah, that’s definitely insane. That could’ve never have worked if she’s doing this now.
Lmao she is 25 years old

mrlog

VIP
@Gooney112
Wait a minute....I hadn’t seen that post. Was the small **** insult and being a in the same conversation, bc you wouldn’t tell her?

She sounding really young lol

Apparently she was 25 had a degree in politics but didn’t have a basic grasp of lobbying and sovereign congress/parliament.
She was also always 1 Hour late all the time

Apparently she was 25 had a degree in politics but didn’t have a basic grasp of lobbying and sovereign congress/parliament.
She was also always 1 Hour late all the time
Tbh i got turned of when she said she voted for brexit. But outside that our conversation was based on me praising the shape of her booty and her giggling. Wasnt the most intelligent conversations exactly

VixR

Veritas
Lmao she is 25 years old
That strikes me as bizarre :icon lol:

@Gooney112 you didn’t insult her her at all? She called you a and all that simply bc you wouldn’t disclose?

That’s hard to believe. She sounds unstable now.

She may be immature, like those really sheltered chicks that never talked to a guy?

That strikes me as bizarre :icon lol:

@Gooney112 you didn’t insult her her at all? She called you a and all that simply bc you wouldn’t disclose?

That’s hard to believe. She sounds unstable now.

She may be immature, like those really sheltered chicks that never talked to a guy?
Trust me she wasnt immature with guys. She told me her past and I was blown away. I think she was just crazy. Somalis call it buufis....very common with iut people

VixR

Veritas
Trust me she wasnt immature with guys. She told me her past and I was blown away. I think she was just crazy. Somalis call it buufis....very common with iut people
Be honest, what did you say to her?

She went for your dick. That’s so overblown in that context, unless you said something yourself that you’re not mentioning here lol.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
@Gooney112 war sxb waxaa maxay shuukansiga bila macnada meesha kuwadid ?? war miyaa gabar waysay waku side ninyahoow ? vixR sixiray yey ku sixirin is ilaali warya, waa gabar tagtay ruunti yey ku rifaan sidi waraabe oo riifto laafaha . Dhiiga iyo maskaxda raaga ayeey ka heesha, wada ku qul qul ku dhee

Maxay isku bixiisay ? veritas haye ?? wale adiga iyo run maba isku dhoowdin ee beenta naga jooji

I have known this girl about 2 weeks. I have gone out with her 3 times...she is allright except being overly dramatic. But what woman isnt. Anyway we had a conversation on the phone and she asks me how much I made. I said allhamdulillah I make enough. She says so how much and being all pushy...so I try to change subject and she goes back to it. I said Im like a white man when it comes to these things. I dont like to talk about it.

She gets mad and say so you dont make good money then. Now Im annoyed and say Im make more than you so just leave it. She gets mad and say so I bet you dont even make a lot and start to bring figures up is it more than this or this. I say yo just fvcking leave it. And say I gotta go. I was actually p1ssed and didnt wanna say foul sh1t. I have no problem with the question. But the aggressive way she asked pissed me off. This dumbass should have good idea what I make knowing the field I work in

Should have given her a lowball number to see her reaction. That would tell you everything you need to know. Lol young boys smh:mjlol:

Be honest, what did you say to her?

She went for your ****. That’s so overblown in that context, unless you said something yourself that you’re not mentioning here lol.

Nope I didnt say anything. Im polite as already shown here. But why are you assuming I said something? Some girls are just assh0les by nature. Wouldnt you agree?

@Gooney112 war sxb waxaa maxay shuukansiga bila macnada meesha kuwadid ?? war miyaa gabar waysay waku side ninyahoow ? vixR sixiray yey ku sixirin is ilaali warya, waa gabar tagtay ruunti yey ku rifaan sidi waraabe oo riifto laafaha . Dhiiga iyo maskaxda raaga ayeey ka heesha, wada ku qul qul ku dhee

Maxay isku bixiisay ? veritas haye ?? wale adiga iyo run maba isku dhoowdin ee beenta naga jooji

Shukansi lool. Ani iyo vix bad weyn baa noo dhexeesa. Shukansi macqul ma aha. Mida kale nin sheekh baan ahay. Dacwo kiliyan u wada vix

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Vixr & gooney112 seem like the same adorable sweet person to me, but dont bother with me tafadhaal.

Trending

Latest posts