Was I in the wrong?

I have known this girl about 2 weeks. I have gone out with her 3 times...she is allright except being overly dramatic. But what woman isnt. Anyway we had a conversation on the phone and she asks me how much I made. I said allhamdulillah I make enough. She says so how much and being all pushy...so I try to change subject and she goes back to it. I said Im like a white man when it comes to these things. I dont like to talk about it.

She gets mad and say so you dont make good money then. Now Im annoyed and say Im make more than you so just leave it. She gets mad and say so I bet you dont even make a lot and start to bring figures up is it more than this or this. I say yo just fvcking leave it. And say I gotta go. I was actually p1ssed and didnt wanna say foul sh1t. I have no problem with the question. But the aggressive way she asked pissed me off. This dumbass should have good idea what I make knowing the field I work in

What you make is none of her business, considering the fact that you've only known each other for 2 weeks. She sounds like a gold-digging drama queen and I would dump her if I was you.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Im in my mid 20s.....work in the transport field. In management position. But I was already wary of her before this tbh. She is looking for someone to take care off basically
If she knows you have a stable career I don’t know why she is bothering you.

I also didn’t know asking about salary made people uncomfortable until last year when I met an engineer at my school career fair and he got uncomfortable. Every other person I have asked always replied with an answer.

Gooney

How much do you make? In pounds and not in Somali shillings!
I make many billions in somali shillings. Thats all that matters imo

If she knows you have a stable career I don’t know why she is bothering you.

I also didn’t know asking about salary made people uncomfortable until last year when I met an engineer at my school career fair and he got uncomfortable. Every other person I have asked always replied with an answer.

White are uncomfortable with talking about it tbh. I have stable job and my own place and car. She has non of that. Living with mum and dad, dont work and cant drive.

Hit for the exit immediately! caraar baan kuu irii

img_935-1_5.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have known this girl about 2 weeks. I have gone out with her 3 times...she is allright except being overly dramatic. But what woman isnt. Anyway we had a conversation on the phone and she asks me how much I made. I said allhamdulillah I make enough. She says so how much and being all pushy...so I try to change subject and she goes back to it. I said Im like a white man when it comes to these things. I dont like to talk about it.

She gets mad and say so you dont make good money then. Now Im annoyed and say Im make more than you so just leave it. She gets mad and say so I bet you dont even make a lot and start to bring figures up is it more than this or this. I say yo just fvcking leave it. And say I gotta go. I was actually p1ssed and didnt wanna say foul sh1t. I have no problem with the question. But the aggressive way she asked pissed me off. This dumbass should have good idea what I make knowing the field I work in

Gooney

Some days i think u r a lesbian. Some days i think u r a dude. And Some days, i just ......
5560.jpg

Gooney

What sort of woman will grill a guy on his pay-packet, is there something wrong with how you look like? Ask @mrlog some tips. He is 53 and looks more handsome and younger than the great actor, Barkhad Abdi.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts