WARNING! STRONG CONTENT! GEICO lizard looking geeljire films himself raping a girl in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Baki @Steamdevolopment @Knowles
Degenerates assemble
upload_2018-9-16_1-36-41.jpeg

Muji

VIP
Stick to the topic. Why are you so triggered and all over the place? The topic is about ordinary people doing some kind of dance at a wedding or around families/relatives. Don't get butthurt :)

You will soon learn that the Somali male brain has still not fully developed. They are only interested in the lower needs (food and sex). Country prosperity and peace is too much of a difficult idea for him to grasp. In his loony brain a peaceful Somalia would mean that foreigners would come in to Somalia and marry ‘his’ women. Non of this will make sense to someone who has an IQ higher than 69 but this is how one thinks when breeding with Somali women and passing on your faulty genes is your only goal in life.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
niiko never been Somali culture its bantu culture

If youre gonna dance like that do so behind close doors theres a thing called sharaf and xishood which is very lacking in that video

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
dont consider a bunch of degenerate somalis influenced by lowlife as progressive,worry about your people and the aids crisis there,your women are everywhere whoriing them selves thats enough progress for you right,leave us be

This is uncalled for and you are such a hypocrite person. You brag about your d size and fornicate but you have the nerve to call people ‘degenerate’ who are just dancing:bell:
There are plenty of Somalians who have aids but are uneducated about sexually transmitted diseases and don’t get tested. Bet you believe aids is spread through sneezing:gucciwhat:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Isn’t Ethiopia the place where part of the hotel complimentary is a prostitute :camby:

I kid you not folks, in Ethiopia, as opposed to Western countries where hotel might give you Breakfast or WiFi and parking as a complimentary, over there they’ll give you a female. It happened to me and I thank god for that receptionist for stopping me from taking her to my room because he said that I needed to pay for “second bed”. The chick was part of the ruse to make you pay more. I declined. There were like 2 of them in the lobby, waiting for a man to come down from his room. I could’ve caught AIDS manne :cosbyhmm: she was as sexy as hell too
So :umwhat:Somali women prostitute too and entertain amisom soldiers. Stfu idiot

Fels

#trollhunter
niiko never been Somali culture its bantu culture

If youre gonna dance like that do so behind close doors theres a thing called sharaf and xishood which is very lacking in that video
Xishood kulaha do you want somali women in viels walahi you guys are just weird i know is bum shaking but if we can't even practise our dhaqan in fear of alshaabab then we have lost it :bell:

This is uncalled for and you are such a hypocrite person. You brag about your d size and fornicate but you have the nerve to call people ‘degenerate’ who are just dancing:bell:
There are plenty of Somalians who have aids but are uneducated about sexually transmitted diseases and don’t get tested. Bet you believe aids is spread through sneezing:gucciwhat:
emily i never get involved when they attack your people only a joke here and there and i also never get involved when you troll the "somalian",flirting aside this behaviour doesnt belong to my people and if a foreigner that has nothing to do with my people encourages this shit,they deserve a response from me

This is not my culture this is ratchet and i dont want it for us
I apologies for the whole habeshi attack,but some people deserve to get attacked

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Xishood kulaha do you want somali women in viels walahi you guys are just weird i know is bum shaking but if we can't even practise our dhaqan in fear of alshaabab then we have lost it :bell:
:gucciwhat:

Im all for practicing our culture and dhaqan this however never been Somali culture at all

Wow, wtf is this?
:whoo:
I always thought Somalis are way conservative than us but this thing is way beyond even our tolerance line.

:ohhh:

Is he her boyfriend or are they just random dance couples? This gives me hope for Somalia to one day become a secular and progressive country.

:ulyin:
Hiv rates are still below 2% in somalia.

You probably know someone in your immediate family who has AIDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending