WARNING! STRONG CONTENT! GEICO lizard looking geeljire films himself raping a girl in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fels

#trollhunter
Some Somali can be conventionally good-looking, look up Gulled Simba, but they are far and few between.

That said this whole thread is minimizing the violation that rape is and the outrage over consensual acts is in itself another problematic behavior.
Gulled simba is sooo hottt and
GIFs201881511417.gif
k'naan

we are conservatıve thıs ıs what you get when you lıve wıth bantus,they learnt this from them down south.its disgusting
somalia will never reach your level a bunch of aids infected prostitutes and raw meat eater

By waaq's grace we will man handle you conservatives like this in the not to distant future
Man handeled.gif

Soo baax abahaa cuune

Still what is your point? Somalis are easily triggered :)
dont consider a bunch of degenerate somalis influenced by lowlife as progressive,worry about your people and the aids crisis there,your women are everywhere whoriing them selves thats enough progress for you right,leave us be

Fels

#trollhunter
we are conservatıve thıs ıs what you get when you lıve wıth bantus,they learnt this from them down south.its disgusting
somalia will never reach your level a bunch of aids infected prostitutes and raw meat eater
Warya i like it it's fun and they are enjoying themselves they have to worry everday about alshaabab let them get freaky!!!!!
GIFs2018815111048.gif

dont consider a bunch of degenerate somalis influenced by lowlife as progressive,worry about your people and the aids crisis there,your women are everywhere whoriing them selves thats enough progress for you right,leave us be

Stick to the topic. Why are you so triggered and all over the place? The topic is about ordinary people doing some kind of dance at a wedding or around families/relatives. Don't get butthurt :)

Stick to the topic. Why are you so triggered and all over the place? The topic is about ordinary people doing some kind of dance at a wedding or around families/relatives. Don't get butthurt :)
when a person from a country of s say my people acting like degenerates is progressive it triggers me,you said it,we are known to be more conservative :)

Yeah but in front of your families/relatives or friends? I can never do that with my bf in front of anyone who knows me let alone in front of families/relatives/friends. This is way beyond the line our culture can handle. But this gives me hope for Somalia.
I would do it in front of close friends and family.. But not in front of my parents or my habaryaar/eedos or even small kids.

Gulled simba is sooo hottt andView attachment 54439 k'naan

Farax with a big F:lolbron:

By waaq's grace we will man handle you conservatives like this in the not to distant future
View attachment 54440

Soo baax abahaa cuune

Old man fought bravely :ohhh:

I'm conflicted on one hand I wish to shut down religious conservative speech, as it relies on non-rational convincing and is very hard to rid of once introduced but I would be betraying my ideals about free speech and tolerance. I'm truly conflicted on this :patrice:

an idoit thinking being one makes him different and unique,the day conservatives fall is the day your people fall

Nothing what you said makes any sense, and who is my people ? pray do tell, and how can you fall any lower then the extreme conservatives back home ie your people you can't go any lower :icon lol: , aren't you lot who is keeping the whole of Somalia in perpetual darkness/stone age till this day, by the way.

why-so-syria-hehefulco-30705901.png

Farax with a big F:lolbron:

Old man fought bravely :ohhh:

I'm conflicted on one hand I wish to shut down religious conservative speech, as it relies on non-rational convincing and is very hard to rid of once introduced but I would be betraying my ideals about free speech and tolerance. I'm truly conflicted on this :patrice:

I get where your coming from but its not about free speech when they are fomenting hate speech,extremism radicalising young impressionable minds, to terrorise innocent people and qarxis them selfs.

Muji

VIP
What is lower than the point we are at now?

Somalis was at its strongest when it was ruled by reason and secularism and not conservative ideology.

The user would rather Somalia was up in flames whilst he seeks comfort in a European country than for Somalia to be modern and have stability. Cognitive dissonance, he doesn’t want for himself what he wants for his brothers in the homeland. If he did he would still be in Somalia enjoying his conservative hellhole. Utter hypocrisy that Islam doesn’t even tolerate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending