WARNING! STRONG CONTENT! GEICO lizard looking geeljire films himself raping a girl in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Somali men are either skin and bones or this
1A52ED81-8A69-4065-B5D8-D83FEE39A5EC.jpeg

I’m convinced it was a Somali woman who lured Eve with the Apple why else would God curse us like this @Steamdevolopment

Somali men are either skin and bones or this View attachment 54435

I’m convinced it was a Somali woman who lured Eve with the Apple why else would God curse us like this @Steamdevolopment

Some Somali can be conventionally good-looking, look up Gulled Simba, but they are far and few between.

That said this whole thread is minimizing the violation that rape is and the outrage over consensual acts is in itself another problematic behavior.

Muji

VIP
Some Somali can be conventionally good-looking, look up Gulled Simba, but they are far and few between.

That said this whole thread is minimizing the violation that rape is and the outrage over consensual acts is in itself another problematic behavior.

The good looking ones are rare and have extremely large egos as they know they are a wanted novelty.

Sadly I’ve become numb to the OPs clickbait.

The good looking ones are rare and have extremely large egos as they know they are a wanted novelty.

Sadly I’ve become numb to the OPs clickbait.

Very much true, it is easier for you to get a white/any other race Muslim man and learn him Somali culture.

You'll rarely see Westernes being outraged over acts that do not concern themself, but Somalis take it upon themselves to police others.

Muji

VIP
Very much true, it is easier for you to get a white/any other race Muslim man and learn him Somali culture.

You'll rarely see Westernes being outraged over acts that do not concern themself, but Somalis take it upon themselves to police others.

Sis I wouldn’t limit myself to a Muslim man. I would rather marry a Somali male than a white convert to be honest. Most converts to Islam are done through prison reform programs. They are usually outcasts from society who have been groomed with promises of a caring family ummah, only for them to be dropped as soon as they convert.

Somalis love to police eachother but the funny thing is that they are all just hypocrites. The one that smokes will judge the fornicater, the one that fornicates will judge the ‘sodomite’. On and on in a judgement carousel.

Wow, wtf is this?
:whoo:
I always thought Somalis are way conservative than us but this thing is way beyond even our tolerance line.

:ohhh:

Is he her boyfriend or are they just random dance couples? This gives me hope for Somalia to one day become a secular and progressive country.

:ulyin:

Wow, wtf is this?
I always thought Somalis are way conservative than us but this thing is way beyond even our tolerance line.

Is he her boyfriend or are they just random dance couples? This gives me hope for Somalia to one day become a secular and progressive country.
we are conservatıve thıs ıs what you get when you lıve wıth bantus,they learnt this from them down south.its disgusting
somalia will never reach your level a bunch of aids infected prostitutes and raw meat eater

Wow, wtf is this?

I wouldn't mind dancing with my bf like that.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Wow, wtf is this?

Isn’t Ethiopia the place where part of the hotel complimentary is a prostitute :camby:

I kid you not folks, in Ethiopia, as opposed to Western countries where hotel might give you Breakfast or WiFi and parking as a complimentary, over there they’ll give you a female. It happened to me and I thank god for that receptionist for stopping me from taking her to my room because he said that I needed to pay for “second bed”. The chick was part of the ruse to make you pay more. I declined. There were like 2 of them in the lobby, waiting for a man to come down from his room. I could’ve caught AIDS manne :cosbyhmm: she was as sexy as hell too

I look way better then that nigga and there’s plenty people jus focus on the unattractive ones and with nutrition they wouldn’t be so skinny

Wow, wtf is this?

You know what the funny thing is back in the motherland the youngsters are turning out more secular by the day and having fun not taking life so serious, while the ones who live in the west are turning out be extremists like this guy in this clip

I wouldn't mind dancing with my bf like that.

Yeah but in front of your families/relatives or friends? I can never do that with my bf in front of anyone who knows me let alone in front of families/relatives/friends. This is way beyond the line our culture can handle. But this gives me hope for Somalia.

Isn’t Ethiopia the place where part of the hotel complimentary is a prostitute :camby:

I kid you not folks, in Ethiopia, as opposed to Western countries where hotel might give you Breakfast or WiFi and parking as a complimentary, over there they’ll give you a female. It happened to me and I thank god for that receptionist for stopping me from taking her to my room because he said that I needed to pay for “second bed”. The chick was part of the ruse to make you pay more. I declined. There were like 2 of them in the lobby, waiting for a man to come down from his room. I could’ve caught AIDS manne :cosbyhmm: she was as sexy as hell too

Yes there is prostitution (sex workers) in Ethiopia everywhere. So what was your point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts