!WARNING- Many of the companions of the fire will be women

Lol.. if a non Muslim ever read those hadiths, they'll immediately see the author of Islam is a man. Stupid nonsense this is.

i can smell the arrogance through my screen

bi-ithnillah if Allah aza wajal allows me to enter jannah i will personally remember you so i can request to see the horror and regret in your face while laughing at you while you get your face dragged across hell-fire and burn forever.

So Today those who believed are laughing at the disbelievers.

{83:34}

Im not attacking, I’m a Muslim.

ok well then as a Muslim you should know very well that Allah does not condemn you for being a woman. Does a mother not have three times the rights of a father? Is being a sexual plaything of random men really what dignifies women as the kuffar seem to think? To show off her body for the pleasure of strangers? To be a product for advertising beer and car dealerships?

Being a man doesn't make me better. Being a woman doesn't make you better. The measure of superiority is taqwa. A woman with taqwa is superior to a man without it. But a woman without taqwa really is inferior- at least to a man or woman with taqwa.

ok well then as a Muslim you should know very well that Allah does not condemn you for being a woman. Does a mother not have three times the rights of a father? Is being a sexual plaything of random men really what dignifies women as the kuffar seem to think? To show off her body for the pleasure of strangers? To be a product for advertising beer and car dealerships?

Being a man doesn't make me better. Being a woman doesn't make you better. The measure of superiority is taqwa. A woman with taqwa is superior to a man without it. But a woman without taqwa really is inferior- at least to a man or woman with taqwa.

I appreciate your response but I’m not a mother and I could die before I become one or like many women not be able to have children.

I will InshAllah try to focus on the aspects of the seen that I can improve myself on.

These types of hadith are very triggering for women and decrease our imaan. This is why I posted my comment. It was not an atheist being annoying just my thoughts.

So what’s the point of trying to be good if God is going to punish me for being XX?

How many men rape, commit Zina, lie, cheat, steal and murder? But women are going to hell.

This is why I don’t even bother. I got the shitty hand and God hates us.
Chill my sis YOU GOT A CHANCE DONT WORRY TRY YOUR BEST

You know what is ironic?
Women who are angry at the "companion of the fire will be women" fact and eventually become gaal as well as insult Lord of the Worlds, just because of some inferior female bullshit and die in the state before repenting, will end up joining along with ungrateful women in the Jannaheem. An inevitable destination to Hellfire if you use your brain to think about this.

This is simply warning to female believers, so they can be grateful to their husbands and accept the worldly things Allah give. This make no difference from these kaafir people, polytheists and hypocrites.

For these people who argue with such pointless debate of why Allah is "He or We", just check the Royal We pronouns.

BankaTuyo

حيران
so you're a hardcore feminist and you are anti-Islam? what an unsurprising coincidence! you feminists are consistently pushing a garbage anti-religious agenda.

Lol it has nothing to do with feminism or being anti Islam, it is just simple questions and logic.

BankaTuyo

حيران
I truly hope you find the right path before it is too late. There will come a day when regret will be of no use to you.

For one moment just forget your ego, and seriously think about who created you, was it gas and dust aimlessly floating in space, or was it a creator who perfected you and the land you walk upon. I'm not trying to provoke you with this reply, just trying to get you to see the truth.

Thanks mate, you have good intentions. The conclusion I come to after a long research has nothing to do with Ego. And even IF we assume a God has created humans, it did a VERY bad job at it.

Most of the inhabitants of hell will be women but the worst of humans to ever exist were men.
Abu Jahl, Fir'aun, Prophet Adam's son ( Qaabil) , Prophet Ibrahim's father ( Aazar) , Bilal's slave owner ( Ummayah Bin Khalaf), Prophet Muhammd's uncle ( Abu Lahab )
Don't call me no simp cuz I ain't one this is just something I realized

I appreciate your response but I’m not a mother and I could die before I become one or like many women not be able to have children.

I will InshAllah try to focus on the aspects of the seen that I can improve myself on.

These types of hadith are very triggering for women and decrease our imaan. This is why I posted my comment. It was not an atheist being annoying just my thoughts.

Of course if you are ingesting feminist ideology you will have trouble with your imaan. Feminist ideology is derived from Marxism. The whole point is to get rid of religion. If you don't know, research Naomi Goldstein, the Communist Jewess- better known as "Betty Friedan". All this feminist stuff was derived from her.

If you start letting Communist Jews whisper in your ear, of course- what will happen? Of course it will cause problems with imaan.

What you do doesn't effect me one way or another. I just want Allah to bless you and I want you to go to Jannah.

So it is my hope that you stop ingesting poison. It is poison that is designed to turn you against religion. Your imaan is more important than whatever nonsense that shayateen with an anti-religious agenda want to fill your mind with.

Lol it has nothing to do with feminism or being anti Islam, it is just simple questions and logic.

yes, it is an old Communist tactic to say "we're not Communists". A Communist can often be a lot more effective if they pretend they're not Communists. You can deny that you're a hardcore feminist but it's blatantly obvious that you are. When you start rejecting Islam for the sake of feminist ideology, when feminist ideology becomes more important to you than Islam- that is pretty extreme.

BankaTuyo

حيران
So Today those who believed are laughing at the disbelievers.

{83:34

I laugh hard at how childish the god of Islam is, ha ha look at the infidels they are burning ha ha, the aakhira you believe in is like a glorified middle school with its drama.

Can you imagine a mom or a dad that laughing at their teenage kid for burning in hell. Islam is sick.

Latest posts