!WARNING- Many of the companions of the fire will be women

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
1-i am not a woman.
2- the household you were raised in had no etiquette. :)
3- tell your Allah to bring it on.

shut up tranny I don’t care what you identify as balayo kugu dhacday ugly foosha xun you don’t get to claim tranny for no reason.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Don't despair, it is all fairytales. Mohamed wasn't right in the head.
Wasn't right in his head? This is the most shallow statement I have ever read. The guy who laid the foundation of one of the most adherents religion with complex theology, faith, rules and laws, that lead to emerging a new philosophical field, wasn't right in his head?

BankaTuyo

حيران
Wasn't right in his head? This is the most shallow statement I have ever read. The guy who laid the foundation of one of the most adherents religion with complex theology, faith, rules and laws, that lead to emerging a new philosophical field, wasn't right in his head?

He had so many disorders; grandiosity, nymphomania, pedophilia, hallucinations...etc.

Of course if you are ingesting feminist ideology you will have trouble with your imaan. Feminist ideology is derived from Marxism. The whole point is to get rid of religion. If you don't know, research Naomi Goldstein, the Communist Jewess- better known as "Betty Friedan". All this feminist stuff was derived from her.

If you start letting Communist Jews whisper in your ear, of course- what will happen? Of course it will cause problems with imaan.

What you do doesn't effect me one way or another. I just want Allah to bless you and I want you to go to Jannah.

So it is my hope that you stop ingesting poison. It is poison that is designed to turn you against religion. Your imaan is more important than whatever nonsense that shayateen with an anti-religious agenda want to fill your mind with.

I didn’t ingest feminist ideology. I’m a human with intellect and know that women are not actually inferior to men. Intellect that Allah gave me.

Also isn’t racism extremely haram. It seems like you’ve ingested extremist crap. Hopefully you won’t go down that rabbit hole. For the sake of your freedom and your imaan.

It’s unfortunate that every religious topic gets infested with psycho extremists and psycho atheists who both seem brainwashed.

Where are the normal people?:damedamn:

I didn’t ingest feminist ideology. I’m a human with intellect and know that women are not actually inferior to men. Intellect that Allah gave me.

Also isn’t racism extremely haram. It seems like you’ve ingested extremist crap. Hopefully you won’t go down that rabbit hole. For the sake of your freedom and your imaan.

You aren't influenced by feminism? Your username is Farahslayer, I don't believe you. Plus there is a feminist mentality that can be seen. For example, you dissociated womanhood and motherhood in your second to last response, in a way that feminist women do and that non-Western women generally wold not.

What have I said that is racism? Saying that Jews have pushed feminism isn't racism or extremism. It's just a fact. It's no more racist or extremist than knowing that Thomas Edison designed lightbulbs.

00Jewish-feminists00.jpg

knowing facts isn't extremism or racism

Do you think the term Jewess is racist? It is not a racist term. It just means Jewish woman.

Anyone who does the research can verify that today's feminism flowed from The Feminist Mystique by Naomi Goldstein ("Betty Friedan"), who was a Jewish Communist. I have a copy myself. Beinf aware that Jewish people have pushed feminism isn't a threat to imaan. Being woke on the jq is very common amongst Muslims and even more so amongst the ones who haven't been Westernized. In actuality, knowing who is behind Marxism and judeofeminism protects Muslims against falling into such traps.

"The Feminine Mystique is a book by Betty Friedan that is widely credited with sparking the beginning of second-wave feminism in the United States.[2] It was published on February 19, 1963 by W. W. Norton."

is Wikipedia racism and extremism now?

"Friedan was born Bettye Naomi Goldstein[7][8][9] on February 4, 1921 in Peoria, Illinois,[10] to Harry and Miriam (Horwitz) Goldstein, whose Jewish families were from Russia and Hungary.[11][12] Harry owned a jewelry store in Peoria, and Miriam wrote for the society page of a newspaper when Friedan's father fell ill. Her mother's new life outside the home seemed much more gratifying.

As a young girl, Friedan was active in both Marxist and Jewish circles"

that is not racism, that is simply the history of feminism

Last edited:
You aren't influenced by feminism? Your username is Farahslayer, I don't believe you. Plus there is a feminist mentality that can be seen. For example, you dissociated womanhood and motherhood in your second to last response, in a way that feminist women do and that non-Western women generally wold not.

What have I said that is racism? Saying that Jews have pushed feminism isn't racism or extremism. It's just a fact. It's no more racist or extremist than knowing that Thomas Edison designed lightbulbs.

00Jewish-feminists00.jpg

knowing facts isn't extremism or racism

Do you think the term Jewess is racist? It is not a racist term. It just means Jewish woman.

Anyone who does the research can verify that today's feminism flowed from The Feminist Mystique by Naomi Goldstein ("Betty Friedan"), who was a Jewish Communist. I have a copy myself. Beinf aware that Jewish people have pushed feminism isn't a threat to imaan. Being woke on the jq is very common amongst Muslims and even more so amongst the ones who haven't been Westernized. In actuality, knowing who is behind Marxism and judeofeminism protects Muslims against falling into such traps.

"The Feminine Mystique is a book by Betty Friedan that is widely credited with sparking the beginning of second-wave feminism in the United States.[2] It was published on February 19, 1963 by W. W. Norton."

is Wikipedia racism and extremism now?

"Friedan was born Bettye Naomi Goldstein[7][8][9] on February 4, 1921 in Peoria, Illinois,[10] to Harry and Miriam (Horwitz) Goldstein, whose Jewish families were from Russia and Hungary.[11][12] Harry owned a jewelry store in Peoria, and Miriam wrote for the society page of a newspaper when Friedan's father fell ill. Her mother's new life outside the home seemed much more gratifying.

As a young girl, Friedan was active in both Marxist and Jewish circles"

that is not racism, that is simply the history of feminism

I can't believe the CIA are on this website. You people aren't even trying to stay undercover.

Not today Satan.

I can't believe the CIA are on this website. You people aren't even trying to stay undercover.

Not today Satan.

Before, I was supposedly a shill for the Chinese Communist Party. Now I'm supposedly a CIA agent?

hqdefault.jpg

apparently, it's such a vast conspiracy that 74% of the MENA region is in on it

I remember you was called a white supremacist also akhi

:chrisfreshhah:

I can't even figure out how to fit together all the things I've read about myself. According to what I've read

-I'm a racist against whites
-I'm a white supremacist
-I'm working for the Chinese Communist Party
-I'm with the CIA

Last edited:
a lot of arrogant gaalos and muslim men who think they're safe from hell...

also the message of the hadith is valid to married women, but im not sure its a good idea to post it on a forum with a lot of young people on the brink betweeen belief lol, because in their minds they may think "sigh, im going to hell I may as well live life" when the moral is to "give alms" "be grateful towards husband" etc
images

Last edited:
Its great that allah is not a simp. But its not nice of him to be misogynist.
I believe there sould be equal amount of women and men in hell. maybe more men to be fair we do commit most of the violent crimes.

Last edited:
This post is a perfect example of the sad condition of Muslims today.

Allot of people actually believe they can open a book of so called sahih hadith and make a ruling Based on that.

This is just insane and wrong.

You would also think that the Rasool Allah had sex with a 9 year old.
Astaghfuralah.

Allah has protected the Quran and challenges anyone to try and mess with it.
The hadith has not been been protected and was the target of all the munafiqeen.

The earliest and most authentic school of fiqh the Maliki in which shaafici was a student considered hadith third in line of reliability after the Quran and the practices of ahlu Al Madinah came second as a source of Sunna.
Hadith came third.

Infact all the proginators of the schools of law from Maliki, shaafici, Hanafi even hanbalis who rely most on spent their career discarding hadith.

If we were having this conversation 100 years ago none of this would be an issue they have all been resolved .

The explosion of salafism and the general decay in Islamic institutions leads us into this situation today.

And before you accuse me of being a quranist I would say no I am not.
I find quranist to be as dangerous as AHL Al hadith that have been plagueing the scholars for years.

The problem is that in the past they were a tiny but irritating minority hiding in the shadows but today they dominate all discourse.

Trending

Latest posts