!WARNING- Many of the companions of the fire will be women

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
What a load of crap.. hhhhh do you realize how stupid the justification you quoted sounds? Allah created the sexes and pro-nouns yet it conveniently refers to itself as a man while refusing to be called any other pronoun.
The only load of crap is you describing allah as a she when he picked to be described by she. Unless you have proof he wants to be described as she. You're desrespecting allah but that's no suprise kafir.

BankaTuyo

حيران
The only load of crap is you describing allah as a she when he picked to be described by she. Unless you have proof he wants to be described as she. You're desrespecting allah but that's no suprise kafir.

Hhhh I wouldn't wanna worship a god that gets pissed at which pronoun it is called. It has many unresolved issues. :)

What a load of crap.. hhhhh do you realize how stupid the justification you quoted sounds? Allah created the sexes and pro-nouns yet it conveniently refers to itself as a man while refusing to be called any other pronoun.

so you're a hardcore feminist and you are anti-Islam? what an unsurprising coincidence! you feminists are consistently pushing a garbage anti-religious agenda.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Hhhh I wouldn't wanna worship a god that gets pissed at which pronoun it is called. It has many unresolved issues. :)

I truly hope you find the right path before it is too late. There will come a day when regret will be of no use to you.

For one moment just forget your ego, and seriously think about who created you, was it gas and dust aimlessly floating in space, or was it a creator who perfected you and the land you walk upon. I'm not trying to provoke you with this reply, just trying to get you to see the truth.

To some of these crazy girls.
Yall know that there will always be more women then men in terms of population.
So just common sense would work

Trending

Latest posts