Warning all xalimo do not send nudes to Somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
There is a big issue in regards to shaming Somali women online.

Somali women are being secretly recorded during sex and having the videos and pictures sent to their relatives as well as their communities.

This has led to some women contemplating suicide. There was even a case where one of the preparators threatened to release the video if she didn’t give him more sex.

A lot of the victims are refugees and do not understand the law is there to protect them from this. Please read the full article:

http://m.startribune.com/in-twin-cities-somali-community-a-push-against-online-shaming/481194051/

Muji

VIP
Why are they having sex and sending nudes in the first place? Stop absolving these women of all blame and guilt. :kodaksmiley:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Clearly you did not read the article.

The Somali men secretly recorded the women without their consent and violated their privacy.

And you wonder why some Somali women avoid Somali men all together

Muji

VIP
Would u have raised awareness if Somali men was going through this kind of garbage? :comeon:

Yes, if a xalimo was recording herself having sex with a Somali man and bragging about it.

I would be so concerned that I would have all the women sectioned under the mental health act!!
:damn:

Clearly you did not read the article.

The Somali men secretly recorded the women without their consent and violated their privacy.

And you wonder why some Somali women avoid Somali men all together

It said she had a former boyfriend.:umwhat:

Yeah two consenting adults deciding to get married is totally the same as spreading someone’s nudes online and blackmailing them for sex

These men prayed on naive girls by telling them to avoid having a wali and guilting them into it. That’s abuse in my books.

There is a big issue in regards to shaming Somali women online.

Somali women are being secretly recorded during sex and having the videos and pictures sent to their relatives as well as their communities.

This has led to some women contemplating suicide. There was even a case where one of the preparators threatened to release the video if she didn’t give him more sex.

A lot of the victims are refugees and do not understand the law is there to protect them from this. Please read the full article:

http://m.startribune.com/in-twin-cities-somali-community-a-push-against-online-shaming/481194051/
Those women shouldn't be acting like cadaan s anyway. Good shame the harlot xalimos, i bless the man who exposes a with a used pussy. No respectable somali man would want to be trapped into a marriage with these hoes who act like virgins later in life when they have had their fun fucking around.

:kodaksmiley:

Muji

VIP
Those women shouldn't be acting like cadaan s anyway. Good shame the harlot xalimos, i bless the man who exposes a with a used pussy. No respectable somali man would want to be trapped into a marriage with these hoes who act like virgins later in life when they have had their fun fucking around.

:kodaksmiley:

Thank you for proving my point!

Why are they having sex and sending nudes in the first place? Stop absolving these women of all blame and guilt. :kodaksmiley:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

just recalled conversation we had about some of these xalimos that you said they start all shit....
salute you, you were right.

and I suspect if these r Somali xalimos, think they bantu women among us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending