Waraayara what is ur diet+routine

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I’ve been following Ice Cream Fitness, which has given me some decent results. I got a thick ass neck which I was looking forward to I recommend it for people tired of Starting Strength.

I been using weight gainer and then quest protein bars. Rice and chicken for dinner usually, eggs for breakfast turkey sausage peanut butter to meet my macros
It’s hard/damn near impossible to clean bulk on Somali food lmao too many empty carbs

Only supplements you’ll need = fish oils, creatine (IF YOU A BEGINNER GET CREATINE IT WILL BE WORTH IT) and multivitamin.

what supps/diet/routines you follow??

ps use ur uni gym f*ck a pass it’s free, has good equipment, and most cases not too many people will be there
If you’ve never lifted before following Starting Strength with good form get ur protein up and use weight gainer+creatine
Noob gains combined with this you’ll be pretty big after 3, 4 months

?????

Professional Attention Provider
Tbh I just eat, I am counting on my metabolism to help me and it hasn’t let me down. I hate the gym, too much buuq and grunting and wheezing. The SHIIR in the air I can’t handle it. :susp: I just take hour long walks everyday, let’s me think and I move my fat arse it’s a win win.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Tbh I just eat, I am counting on my metabolism to help me and it hasn’t let me down. I hate the gym, too much buuq and grunting and wheezing. The SHIIR in the air I can’t handle it. :susp: I just take hour long walks everyday, let’s me think and I move my fat arse it’s a win win.
Are you a male or female ?

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
I love the smell of iron and shiir :oops: it gets me pumped up, getting spotted by a smelling gaint is the highlight of the day:oops::z1banet:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Whey Protein

Gym for a hour a day , my routine varys but mostly focus on my biceps with Barbell/Preacher Curl.and deadlifts cause they are fun. lifting weights as a whole is fun to me

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Whey Protein

Gym for a hour a day , my routine varys but mostly focus on my biceps with Barbell/Preacher Curl.and deadlifts cause they are fun. lifting weights as a whole is fun to me
When ur just starting it’s feels like a chore but it grows on u once u get dem gainz :ohlord:
How were ur noob gains sxb?

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
weekend
wake up
brush
get my 2k on
grab food
play basketball
more food
check social media
get mad about school the next day

weekday
wake up
brush
eat
school
check social media
play 2k or basketball
watch yt vids I missed
get mad about school

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
weekend
wake up
brush
get my 2k on
grab food
play basketball
more food
check social media
get mad about school the next day

weekday
wake up
brush
eat
school
check social media
play 2k or basketball
watch yt vids I missed
get mad about school
Waraa when tf u do homework kkkkkkkkk

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Nigga I eat whatever is available and then karbaash myself in the gym :gaasdrink:

I used to calorie track and have a diet plan but im at the age where idgaf as long as im looking good :farmajoyaab:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
@416 I got finessed on eBay for 2k20 so I play 2k19

Lol I’m a 68 overall Sharp-shot

my rep is 0:francis:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Trust me. Girls are confused, they only see this physique with Tyrone.
Kkkk confused in a good way
Tbh I think some these girls feel comfortable roasting faraaxs because they skinny kkkk
If they were built like abu Tyrone they wouldn’t be mistreated hit the gym faraaxnation

Trending

Latest posts