War is inevitable in Ethiopia

Amhara dominated Govt Vs TPLF

1991 is back.

Afaworki will be a kingmaker and if he joins the quagmire he will be bogged down as Eritrea itself requires regime change.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I mean its safe to say neither Ethiopia or Eritrea like TPLF. I don’t think TPLF have the fire power to go toe to toe with Ethiopia.

People use Eritrea in 91 as a reference point but was different circumstances.

In my opinion, it will not lead to much change in Ethiopia as a whole. It might kind of destabilize the status quo, but it won't collapse the Ethiopian regime in any way.

The only people that have the population and resources to stand up to the Amhara in any shape or form are the Oromos if they stop fighting amongst themselves first lol.

In my opinion, it will not lead to much change in Ethiopia as a whole. It might kind of destabilize the status quo, but it won't collapse the Ethiopian regime in any way.

The only people that have the population and resources to stand up to the Amhara in any shape or form are the Oromos if they stop fighting amongst themselves first lol.
aren't tplf the ones with most of the firepower in ethiopia? I read that somewhere else in this forum. In my head I built the image that tplf are the ones with military might, amharas the politicians, and oromos got farmland, big numbers, and are loose cannons. the other ethnic groups idk much about

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
War in Ethiopia isn't good for anyone tbh. Their population is off the roof and we can't handle millions of them immigrating to our country.

OffTheDome

Proud American
Imagine millions upon millions of Ethiopians flooding to our borders, begging us to feed, clothe and give them shelter. This isn’t good and not in anyone’s interests if Ethiopia fractionalises and destabilizes right now.

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
Hey can someone explain what is going on in the Tigray region? I might be wrong but do they want a general election to select their regional leader and Abiy's government are against them holding one?

Help us out! @Teeri-Alpha @xabashi

Imagine millions upon millions of Ethiopians flooding to our borders, begging us to feed, clothe and give them shelter. This isn’t good and not in anyone’s interests if Ethiopia fractionalises and destabilizes right now.
That's why we need a strong border and deportation of Aidthopians in the country.

keep them tf out then. If zoo's were capable of killing 200 thousand Isaaq's zoo's are also capable of holding off the horde of Aidstopians flooding Somalia.

Royalflush

novacane
I’m telling you it’s cos of that damn dam. If only aidthopia had been the us favourite son their aid wouldn’t of been cut short

Hey can someone explain what is going on in the Tigray region? I might be wrong but do they want a general election to select their regional leader and Abiy's government are against them holding one?

Help us out! @Teeri-Alpha @xabashi

bro please do not place my name next to a habash :susp:

Tigra are against abiy as ahmaar are hiding udner neath abiy and will use it to get revenge on tigra, ahmaar claim tigra killed 3-5 million in their 27 years in charge of ethiopia, which i think firstly is an amazing figure, the mroe these scum bags die the better and i also think sadly its a lie, who the ehll can hide millions of humans killed?

tigra originally wanted to break away but american enticed them to rule the country, now they are langab and out of power and deep down want out but fear western powers will be used to bomb them if they seek out freedom,

tigra also took 200km of land from ahmaar and ahmaar want this but ahmaar days are gone as oromo will not allow tigra to come back neither will america

the country is burning and no money left, abiy begged IMF 6 times so far in 12 months aidsthiopia lives on debt and credit and chartiy money

soem oromo speially the non muslim sadly want ethiopia to stay as they have been brain washed,

but i wish to thank abiy and ahmaar for killing handucha huchaala as he was a gaal and this is uniting oromo every day

the west really does not know what to do with a country that has 87 ethnic groups/ languages

may Allah burn it down and break it apart, insha Allah

bro please do not place my name next to a habash :susp:

Tigra are against abiy as ahmaar are hiding udner neath abiy and will use it to get revenge on tigra, ahmaar claim tigra killed 3-5 million in their 27 years in charge of ethiopia, which i think firstly is an amazing figure, the mroe these scum bags die the better and i also think sadly its a lie, who the ehll can hide millions of humans killed?

tigra originally wanted to break away but american enticed them to rule the country, now they are langab and out of power and deep down want out but fear western powers will be used to bomb them if they seek out freedom,

tigra also took 200km of land from ahmaar and ahmaar want this but ahmaar days are gone as oromo will not allow tigra to come back neither will america

the country is burning and no money left, abiy begged IMF 6 times so far in 12 months aidsthiopia lives on debt and credit and chartiy money

soem oromo speially the non muslim sadly want ethiopia to stay as they have been brain washed,

but i wish to thank abiy and ahmaar for killing handucha huchaala as he was a gaal and this is uniting oromo every day

the west really does not know what to do with a country that has 87 ethnic groups/ languages

may Allah burn it down and break it apart, insha Allah

Wlh I'm telling you if a war starts in Ethiopia, it will destabilise the entire Horn.

Us Somalis have just come out of a 20+ year civil war ourselves, we don't need other ethnic groups spilling into our country fleeing chaos.

I hope this current issue is resolved diplomatically because the Horn is one of the most fragile regions in Africa, and it will set all of us back to where we started.

Trending

Latest posts