War is inevitable in Ethiopia

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I wonder if Somali Galbeed held a referendum, whether they want reunification or independence like Djibouti:hmm:
I wish reer galbeed the best. Tbh I wouldn't want them to join Somalia in this state. They have tons of oil and gas. They should deal with themselves for a while and who knows. Maybe it's better to have a guaranteed functioning Somali state since our politicians are traitors.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Do you think before you post, ya akhi? You make du'a for Allaah to afflict a largely Muslim populated country, with disintegration, wars, killings, etc?
Wow. How loose we, bani adam, are with our tongues! Allah musta'an!
Allah does not permit you to promote a country founded and ruled by laws other than his own especially one rooted in the suppression of Islam particularly in the old city of Harar beloved by the entire Ummah.

Even stranger that same country cut the breasts off of your grandmothers and enslaved your boys pulling them to christianity but your here a proud “Ethiopian”. Allahu Mustacaan.
I wonder if Somali Galbeed held a referendum, whether they want reunification or independence like Djibouti:hmm:
Do Ogadenis want to reunite with somalia?
If there was a government probably but since there isnt and since the states have shown they are traitorous (giving ONLF fighters) I doubt they would or could join Somalia in this condition. This is the general answer I got when asking some former top brass.

They would probably get independence and SL would likely soon after or a little earlier get recognition.

The lower house of parliament met and discussed about the fate of Tigray and its elections.

Seems like they have agreed to have a two tier system of Governance.One headed by Abye and the other by TPLF.

They have woken up from their slumber and come to realisation that they have zero chances of winning against Tigray who have accumulated like 90% of Ethiopian arsenal.

So far their are two laws that exists in Ethiopia.One is crushing weak groups like Oromos, somalis,Waleitas etc and the other is accepting all demands by TPLF.
TPLF doesnt want to break away but any aggressive behaviour by Abye will lead to it.

Amhara who are natural.cowards have decided to back off from getting into a brawl with TPLF.

It's a win for TPLF and a lose for Abye.

The lower house of parliament met and discussed about the fate of Tigray and its elections.

Seems like they have agreed to have a two tier system of Governance.One headed by Abye and the other by TPLF.

They have woken up from their slumber and come to realisation that they have zero chances of winning against Tigray who have accumulated like 90% of Ethiopian arsenal.

So far their are two laws that exists in Ethiopia.One is crushing weak groups like Oromos, somalis,Waleitas etc and the other is accepting all demands by TPLF.
TPLF doesnt want to break away but any aggressive behaviour by Abye will lead to it.

Amhara who are natural.cowards have decided to back off from getting into a brawl with TPLF.

It's a win for TPLF and a lose for Abye.
So Ethiopia isn't gonna collapse?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Tigray don't have the muscle to pull off a fight against Amhara alone. Honestly they're lucky the current govt has pissed off the Oromos otherwise they'd get stomped but I still feel like Amharas can take on Oromo and Tigray by themselves they're probably the least jileec ethiopian ethnic group (excluding Somalis ofc)

Ethiopian politics are confusing asf tho too many ethnic groups

So Ethiopia isn't gonna collapse?
They would have had Abye decided to go to war.

But Abye realised that he will be finished.

I think Abye was expecting Egypt to fight him so that he could galvanise support all over Ethiopians and use this to get sympathy from the west.He wanted a 1977 moment like that of the Derg.

Tigray don't have the muscle to pull off a fight against Amhara alone. Honestly they're lucky the current govt has pissed off the Oromos otherwise they'd get stomped but I still feel like Amharas can take on Oromo and Tigray by themselves they're probably the least jileec ethiopian ethnic group (excluding Somalis ofc)
I think you are smoking shit.
Tigray with just AK47 would annihilate Amhara.
Tigray and Amhara comparison is like HG and Mx in warfare.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I think you are smoking shit.
Tigray with just AK47 would annihilate Amhara.
Tigray and Amhara comparison is like HG and Mx in warfare.
Not even close comparison in Ethiopia Tigray number 5M and Amhara number 25M sheer numbers alone would put things in favour of Amhara. Obviously if you bring in other ethnic groups siding with Tigrays that's a whole different ball game

Not even close comparison in Ethiopia Tigray number 5M and Amhara number 25M sheer numbers alone would put things in favour of Amhara. Obviously if you bring in other ethnic groups siding with Tigrays that's a whole different ball game
Tigray are heavily armed though and they have been arming themselves for decades with their connections to TPLF

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Tigray are heavily armed though and they have been arming themselves for decades with their connections to TPLF
Ik that but Amhara are also armed to the teeth and they currently control govt so they can get even more weapons. As of right now tigray are more armed but that doesn't mean much when you're outnumbered heavily

Saxib dont be fooled by numbers.Numbers ain't shit.In 1991 Amhara soulders were killed like flies around the country they cowards dont have a backbone.

Amhara are not 25 millions also they are less than that.

No one right know will side against Tigray even Oromos.

Amhara is the single most hated clan in Ethiopia.People remember their 100 year rule of tyranny more than 30 year tyrany by Tigray.

What Amhara want is the return of their era which no one in Erhiopia wants especially in this information era.

Amhara always used Oromos and other ethnic groups in Ethiopia against Tigray while they had big useless titles.
This reminds me of Kacanka period Mx using other clans against their opponents and having fake generals and colonels who were Mx.

Ik that but Amhara are also armed to the teeth and they currently control govt so they can get even more weapons. As of right now tigray are more armed but that doesn't mean much when you're outnumbered heavily
Amhara did not come to power using force but through deceit.

Abye was pretending to be Oromo while Qerro did all the dirty job then he started purging Oromos by giving them useless titles while he took control of the military.

Tou have to understand that the Ethiopian military is full of qashin meaning full of every ethnic group while titles are reserved for ruling junta.
Amhara are only political survy against Oromos they know how to mentally infiltrate them and divide them.

But they cant divide Tigrayans because Tigrayans are the real Abysinians.The Amhara ised to be their Oromos aka subjects under Abysinia.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Saxib dont be fooled by numbers.Numbers ain't shit.In 1991 Amhara soulders were killed like flies around the country they cowards dont have a backbone.

Amhara are not 25 millions also they are less than that.

No one right know will side against Tigray even Oromos.

Amhara is the single most hated clan in Ethiopia.People remember their 100 year rule of tyranny more than 30 year tyrany by Tigray.

What Amhara want is the return of their era which no one in Erhiopia wants especially in this information era.

Amhara always used Oromos and other ethnic groups in Ethiopia against Tigray while they had big useless titles.
This reminds me of Kacanka period Mx using other clans against their opponents and having fake generals and colonels who were Mx.
Amhara did not come to power using force but through deceit.

Abye was pretending to be Oromo while Qerro did all the dirty job then he started purging Oromos by giving them useless titles while he took control of the military.

Tou have to understand that the Ethiopian military is full of qashin meaning full of every ethnic group while titles are reserved for ruling junta.
Amhara are only political survy against Oromos they know how to mentally infiltrate them and divide them.

But they cant divide Tigrayans because Tigrayans are the real Abysinians.The Amhara ised to be their Oromos aka subjects under Abysinia.
I'll take ur word for it akhi I'm not that well adversed in ethiopian politics. Are oromos really a non factor like that why don't they just take over?

I'll take ur word for it akhi I'm not that well adversed in ethiopian politics. Are oromos really a non factor like that why don't they just take over?
Oromos are bunch of idioits that don't deserve power.
Just look at how they were celebrating in the social media against theis somali neighbours they though they had it all.
I am happy people like waachis with their fake Islam did not come to.power.

Ethiopian politics are confusing asf tho too many ethnic groups

ahmaar are considered cowards actually bro. Ahmaar do not fight alone and always use others like agaw, oromo, gurage etc.
Ahmaar are good at conniving and strategy of using the west by crying the Christian card but all the those groups she used to use have woken up. Ahmaar are like MJ good at politics but not so good at long sustainable war

oromo are cowards and disorganised and not so good at politics or war

Ogaden is the only Somali feared and the only one the only that fights back. In fact when ahmaar and Tigra fight Ogaden they bring force ratio of minimum 10 to 1 but oromo you only need 1 man for every 10 oromo to karbash them. An oromo or ahmaar will ran away from battle but not the Ogaden or tigra

other Somalis like isaaq and dir like ciise and gadabursi and samaroon are considered cowards. They do not have the high morale like Ogaden does.

his is why the only ones truely feared if they have the weapons are Ogaden and tigra. Give them weapons and they will not stop until death or victory.

tigra can easily invade adis abab but deep down worry about being bombed by American airforce and being ganged on from eriteria and Ethiopian side. If eriteria was not so friendly with abiy tigra could fight

same with Ogaden they would worrry about being American bombed and Somalis attacking from behind for Ethiopia as 100% many Somalis would out of cuqdad for Ogaden if we had the weapons to fight this would be our concern

but mark my word if Ogaden gets weapons he will be the first to attack aggressively. Other Somalis do not have the high morale or the culture or ambition to break away. Like we do.

So know you know and understand Ethiopia a bit more. Ahmaar are truely cowards like Marehan and never fight alone. They always need many allies and in their history have always used oromo to break oromo

the oromo is thy truest coward hence why they never cross into Ogaden land. Ogaden policy is shoot first unlike dir and isaaq which is too please first and beg this is why dir get attacked always.

Then how did 4 million tigra take over the country and beat ahmaar who are way more than them ?

because tigra separated oromo and gurage by only attacking ahmaar

Trust me bro ahmaar are like jarer they are cowards when fighting. Only good at strategic policy of crying to the west and can get western support but no so good at fighting. I will say ahmaar are like MJ or abgaal not so good at fights but win through politics.

tigra is a good fighter. It’s a well known fact the only two groups with potentialand willing to die to the death and ogaden and tigra

oromo are qashin and despised because you can pay him 100$ and he will change his religion and sell his honour.

when tigra could not break Ogaden they had to use a strategem of using another Ogaden against them hence why they created liyu full of former Onlf boys. Tigra would bring 10 times more to a fight against Ogaden as Ogaden is hardcore and willing to die but tigra would bring 10 or 20% what oromo or ahmaar can muster and karbash them despised ahmaar having all the weapons from the derg era. How do you think ahmaar lost the country ? This is why tigra created federalism on one had to weaken tigra and give oromo and other ahmaar foot soldiers language and ethnic confidence andon the other hand hand to appease Ogaden to stay in this union where regional rule is supposedly respected.

Then how did 4 million tigra take over the country and beat ahmaar who are way more than them ?

because tigra separated oromo and gurage by only attacking ahmaar

Trust me bro ahmaar are like madow they are cowards when fighting. Only good at strategic policy of crying to the west and can get western support but no so good at fighting. I will say ahmaar are like MJ or abgaal not so good at fights but win through politics.

tigra is a good fighter. It’s a well known fact the only two groups with potentialand willing to die to the death and ogaden and tigra

oromo are qashin and despised because you can pay him 100$ and he will change his religion and sell his honour.

when tigra could not break Ogaden they had to use a strategem of using another Ogaden against them hence why they created liyu full of former Onlf boys. Tigra would bring 10 times more to a fight against Ogaden as Ogaden is hardcore and willing to die but tigra would bring 10 or 20% what oromo or ahmaar can muster and karbash them despised ahmaar having all the weapons from the derg era. How do you think ahmaar lost the country ? This is why tigra created federalism on one had to weaken tigra and give oromo and other ahmaar foot soldiers language and ethnic confidence andon the other hand hand to appease Ogaden to stay in this union where regional rule is supposedly respected.
Keep Majeerteen Out of your self-therapy essays

Do Ogadenis want to reunite with somalia?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1599376009563.png