War is inevitable in Ethiopia

Stop it warya, I praised the political aptitude of our Mj cousins, what the hell you attacking me for?
You did do that, but then a little bit of cuqdad relapsed. What you mean we cant fight? We put in numbers in Dervish, cumar samatar, abshirdhoore, xersi boqor, general cirro, Ayatollah cabdullahi yuusuf etc etc.

What we dont do is fight wars we think we'll loose, as is sane. Itoobiya we failed yo defeat at the height of our power, we certainly werent gonna take up Ak47 whilst ethnic somalis are actively trying to genocide us.

Its the same Issue we had with Mad Mullah, waxaan laheyn war is daji diin nagama badisid dagaalna Nalaguma gaaro but lets not die for eidoor. Its pisses me everytime i remember an Ogaden used Harti to die for Eidor and fight other harti. Nacalla stick to your damn tribes, im tried of non Harti using Harti for clout:mad: dhulbahante became like this because of that Cagdheer using Abti Card. Atleast they are shahiid . Allaha u naxriisto to the Dhulbahante shahiids.

You did do that, but then a little bit of cuqdad relapsed. What you mean we cant fight? We put in numbers in Dervish, cumar samatar, abshirdhoore, xersi boqor, general cirro, Ayatollah cabdullahi yuusuf etc etc.

What we dont do is fight wars we think we'll loose, as is sane. Itoobiya we failed yo defeat at the height of our power, we certainly werent gonna take up Ak47 whilst ethnic somalis are actively trying to genocide us.

Its the same Issue we had with Mad Mullah, waxaan laheyn war is daji diin nagama badisid dagaalna Nalaguma gaaro but lets not die for eidoor. Its pisses me everytime i remember an Ogaden used Harti to die for Eidor and fight other harti. Nacalla stick to your damn tribes, im tried of non Harti using Harti for clout:mad: dhulbahante became like this because of that Cagdheer using Abti Card. Atleast they are shahiid . Allaha u naxriisto to the Dhulbahante shahiids.

warya i praised the political wisdom of our Mj cousins, they use politics very well like ahmaar, yuo should thank me for wanting to learn from the mastery of MJ and how they handle siyasad, not ATTACKING ME

are you Mj or dhulbahante?

your quite new here, stop dividing Kablaalx, we have bigger fish to fry, habashi, buuns and hoto

5,000 Ogaden boys died for you and then Ogaden called his harti cousins in kismyao, the very kismayo marehan used Ethiopians and Hoto moryaans to abuse harti might i remind you and Ogaden said hey lets eat together like civilised people,

oh and harti went to support sayidka to save somalis from being turned into gallo, specially isaaq, and he never held a gun to their head they died for a good cause, and they went to him freely, he never forced anyone,

i even doubt if your harti, no harti hates Ogaden, which buun sheegat are you?

Dear Kabalax, we have potential shegaat alert ALEEEERT

are you TekNico who i managed to get banned yesterday for insulting @Finesse ? :hemad:

Hey can someone explain what is going on in the Tigray region? I might be wrong but do they want a general election to select their regional leader and Abiy's government are against them holding one?

Help us out! @Teeri-Alpha @xabashi

Yes, there is a dispute about the constitution between the federal government and TPLF (which has lost its federal power and is now only controlling Tigray). It is also true that there is a slight chance of military conflict but as usual whenever something happens in Ethiopia, some Somalis on sspot go wild, exaggerate the situation and take it out of proportion and always see state collapse and disintegration in Ethiopia :ftw9nwa:. It is the same pattern again and again. Last time it was some oromo hooligans destroying properties and sspot went wild prophesying (while under merqan of course :ftw9nwa:) the end of the world for Ethiopia :ftw9nwa:

My take is this: the idea of any region in Ethiopia including Tigray can militarily challenge the federal army is a big BS! TPLF leaders are bluffing. They know the army can take down their local militia with their AK-47 in few days. Remember as we speak, the Ethiopian army is guarding their region and militia at the Ethiopia/Eritrean border from possible attack by the Eritrean Army. The Tigray militia is in no position to stand against either Ethiopian or Eritrean army.

Second, Tigray as a region is very poor and heavenly dependent on the federal budget (over half of Tigray budget comes from the federal government). PM Abiy could just block the budget but the federal government will never do that knowing very well it will only hurt ordinary Tigreans and not the criminal TPLF leaders. In fact PM Abiy increased the budget for Tigray by 40% since he came to power. The resistance against TPLF in Tigray from the youth is growing by the day. In the last few weeks alone there were protests in different parts of Tigray. It seems to me Abiy is trying to remove TPLF from within Tigray. Anyway even with a military confrontation, I don't think any collapse of the state or disintegration is happening soon. Sorry to disappoint some merqan prophets here :ftw9nwa: .

Last edited:
Allah does not permit you to promote a country founded and ruled by laws other than his own especially one rooted in the suppression of Islam particularly in the old city of Harar beloved by the entire Ummah.

Even stranger that same country cut the breasts off of your grandmothers and enslaved your boys pulling them to christianity but your here a proud “Ethiopian”. Allahu Mustacaan.

If there was a government probably but since there isnt and since the states have shown they are traitorous (giving ONLF fighters) I doubt they would or could join Somalia in this condition. This is the general answer I got when asking some former top brass.

They would probably get independence and SL would likely soon after or a little earlier get recognition.

1. PROVE your claim, and who said I am promoting the country? I am promoting, NOT WISHING death and destruction on millions of muslim women, men, children, elderly, who HAVE NOTHING to do with politics.
2. That has nothing to do with today's reality, which is, millions of muslims and innocents, would be harmed by such evil wishes! Do you think that, Allaah would accept a du'a made for evil purposes?! Think! Never once said I was a ''proud ethiopian,'' but keep on lying and putting words in my mouth if you want!
ONLF is a tribal group, they represent one clan, among many who reside in Ethiopia, so it's okay to be tribal and nationalistic if it's a group YOU like or support or are related to; but others shouldn't be nationalistic, right?! Ha!

Then how did 4 million tigra take over the country and beat ahmaar who are way more than them ?

because tigra separated oromo and gurage by only attacking ahmaar

Trust me bro ahmaar are like madow they are cowards when fighting. Only good at strategic policy of crying to the west and can get western support but no so good at fighting. I will say ahmaar are like MJ or abgaal not so good at fights but win through politics.

tigra is a good fighter. It’s a well known fact the only two groups with potentialand willing to die to the death and ogaden and tigra

oromo are qashin and despised because you can pay him 100$ and he will change his religion and sell his honour.

when tigra could not break Ogaden they had to use a strategem of using another Ogaden against them hence why they created liyu full of former Onlf boys. Tigra would bring 10 times more to a fight against Ogaden as Ogaden is hardcore and willing to die but tigra would bring 10 or 20% what oromo or ahmaar can muster and karbash them despised ahmaar having all the weapons from the derg era. How do you think ahmaar lost the country ? This is why tigra created federalism on one had to weaken tigra and give oromo and other ahmaar foot soldiers language and ethnic confidence andon the other hand hand to appease Ogaden to stay in this union where regional rule is supposedly respected.
They came into power through eplf tanks. Tplf had only direct confrontation at shire with derg and they nearly got destroyed, until eplf came through and saved them. Their wasnt a single battle they won on their own. This is a historical fact.

I think you are smoking shit.
Tigray with just AK47 would annihilate Amhara.
Tigray and Amhara comparison is like HG and Mx in warfare.
ahmaar are considered cowards actually bro. Ahmaar do not fight alone and always use others like agaw, oromo, gurage etc.
Ahmaar are good at conniving and strategy of using the west by crying the Christian card but all the those groups she used to use have woken up. Ahmaar are like MJ good at politics but not so good at long sustainable war

oromo are cowards and disorganised and not so good at politics or war

Ogaden is the only Somali feared and the only one the only that fights back. In fact when ahmaar and Tigra fight Ogaden they bring force ratio of minimum 10 to 1 but oromo you only need 1 man for every 10 oromo to karbash them. An oromo or ahmaar will ran away from battle but not the Ogaden or tigra

other Somalis like isaaq and dir like ciise and gadabursi and samaroon are considered cowards. They do not have the high morale like Ogaden does.

his is why the only ones truely feared if they have the weapons are Ogaden and tigra. Give them weapons and they will not stop until death or victory.

tigra can easily invade adis abab but deep down worry about being bombed by American airforce and being ganged on from eriteria and Ethiopian side. If eriteria was not so friendly with abiy tigra could fight

same with Ogaden they would worrry about being American bombed and Somalis attacking from behind for Ethiopia as 100% many Somalis would out of cuqdad for Ogaden if we had the weapons to fight this would be our concern

but mark my word if Ogaden gets weapons he will be the first to attack aggressively. Other Somalis do not have the high morale or the culture or ambition to break away. Like we do.

So know you know and understand Ethiopia a bit more. Ahmaar are truely cowards like Marehan and never fight alone. They always need many allies and in their history have always used oromo to break oromo

the oromo is thy truest coward hence why they never cross into Ogaden land. Ogaden policy is shoot first unlike dir and isaaq which is too please first and beg this is why dir get attacked always.

As usual this suddenly turns into calaacal about mx. what does this topic have to do with mx bravery? :gucciwhat:
I lead the somalis to crush the abyssinians in the conquest of Abyssinia warya. And defeated your masters and generations later you come and kiss selassies's ring. If amhara were half as brave as mx they would've conquered all of horn of africa. Even the sayyid said MJ only wants the kursi, and I have not seen any leaders from them. He said something about every somai qabil. When he was asked who he would leave somalia to, he said Marehan. Put respect on the beesha. We are the leaders and the conquerors. :trumpsmirk:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
1. PROVE your claim, and who said I am promoting the country? I am promoting, NOT WISHING death and destruction on millions of muslim women, men, children, elderly, who HAVE NOTHING to do with politics.
2. That has nothing to do with today's reality, which is, millions of muslims and innocents, would be harmed by such evil wishes! Do you think that, Allaah would accept a du'a made for evil purposes?! Think! Never once said I was a ''proud ethiopian,'' but keep on lying and putting words in my mouth if you want!
ONLF is a tribal group, they represent one clan, among many who reside in Ethiopia, so it's okay to be tribal and nationalistic if it's a group YOU like or support or are related to; but others shouldn't be nationalistic, right?! Ha!
ONLF isn’t a tribal group and they have support across the whole region you have no idea what your talking about.

Secondly it has everything to do with todays reality the country is not a country for muslims it has statues and monuments to people who tormented you its law and culture is not one that promotes the deen. There is ZERO islamic justification for Ethiopias existence as a country but the thing about Oromo culture is many of them do not take the religjon seriously and thats because they take there christian Oromos as there brothers

Lastly I call you a proud Ethiopian because in conversations were Ethiopia and our history with them is brought up you start getting defensive and talking about “we bla bla, We did bla bla bla” fix up saddacha learn your deen.
O you who have believed, do not take My enemies and your enemies as allies, extending to them affection while they have disbelieved in what came to you of the truth, having driven out the Prophet and yourselves [only] because you believe in Allah, your Lord. If you have come out for jihad in My cause and seeking means to My approval, [take them not as friends]. You confide to them affection, but I am most knowing of what you have concealed and what you have declared. And whoever does it among you has certainly strayed from the soundness of the way.[60:1]

As usual this suddenly turns into calaacal about mx. what does this topic have to do with mx bravery? :gucciwhat:
I lead the somalis to crush the abyssinians in the conquest of Abyssinia warya. And defeated your masters and generations later you come and kiss selassies's ring. If amhara were half as brave as mx they would've conquered all of horn of africa. Even the sayyid said MJ only wants the kursi, and I have not seen any leaders from them. He said something about every somai qabil. When he was asked who he would leave somalia to, he said Marehan. Put respect on the beesha. We are the leaders and the conquerors. :trumpsmirk:

loool, kulaha i lead, warya Ahmed Gurey was Abaskuul Jidwaq, stop claiming him,

we all know ahmed gurey wrote in his book marehan were demanding payment and were more conerned with how much they will get paid and were stealing camels as the soldiers fought,

@DR OSMAN already exposed in many threads how useless marehan were during the 1950s wars and were accused by the sultan of stealing camels,

might i also remind you that marehan has bee assimilated already in babile and no longer speak af somali but oromo and their lands taken over by Arush

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

ONLF isn’t a tribal group and they have support across the whole region you have no idea what your talking about.

Secondly it has everything to do with todays reality the country is not a country for muslims it has statues and monuments to people who tormented you its law and culture is not one that promotes the deen. There is ZERO islamic justification for Ethiopias existence as a country but the thing about Oromo culture is many of them do not take the religjon seriously and thats because they take there christian Oromos as there brothers

Lastly I call you a proud Ethiopian because in conversations were Ethiopia and our history with them is brought up you start getting defensive and talking about “we bla bla, We did bla bla bla” fix up saddacha learn your deen.
O you who have believed, do not take My enemies and your enemies as allies, extending to them affection while they have disbelieved in what came to you of the truth, having driven out the Prophet and yourselves [only] because you believe in Allah, your Lord. If you have come out for jihad in My cause and seeking means to My approval, [take them not as friends]. You confide to them affection, but I am most knowing of what you have concealed and what you have declared. And whoever does it among you has certainly strayed from the soundness of the way.[60:1]

Then why is it named after ONE CLAN, as opposed to the ENTIRE NATION it's supposed to ''represent,''?are ogadenis the only somalis living in ethiopia?!
Why not SNLF, Somali National Liberation Front?
Btw, it's still fighting for a nationalistic cause, so it's all the same, anyhow. Same point you tried to make for Ethiopians, you contradicted yourself. double standards there kind sir.

Doesn't matter who or what rules the country, when the majority are muslims, who would inevitably be harmed if the country disintegrated, it'd result in worse fitna than there is now, your ogadeni friend is basically wishing evil, destruction and death upon millions of innocents who have NOTHING to do with how the country is ran.

What you said about ethiopia, can be said for many countries, look at somalia, all muslims, yet were slaughtering each other like cattle, and still is divided along clan lines, and seeking to rule by other than what Allaah revealed, from marxist siad barre who even tried to change the laws of inheritance, to now!
Yet, you would not say such a thing about somalia, would you? do you not see how silly and weak your arguments are, sir?

me saying we means, I am clarifying history, not saying ''i'm a proud ethopian.''
another weak argument. you gotta do better than zat bro!

loool, kulaha i lead, warya Ahmed Gurey was Abaskuul Jidwaq, stop claiming him,

we all know ahmed gurey wrote in his book marehan were demanding payment and were more conerned with how much they will get paid and were stealing camels as the soldiers fought,

@DR OSMAN already exposed in many threads how useless marehan were during the 1950s wars and were accused by the sultan of stealing camels,

might i also remind you that marehan has bee assimilated already in babile and no longer speak af somali but oromo and their lands taken over by Arush

:russ::russ::russ::russ:
Saxib It's well-documented how the marehan was the primary qabil in ahmed guray's army. I wasn't even talking about ahmed gurey but the leader of somali forces specifically in that war. Ahmed gurey was jidwaaq kulaha :russ: stop claiming people nacaala. Nur mujahid was mx and again he lead the 2nd conquest.

Saxib the gabays of the sayyid say otherwise. One time he said he climbed the highest tree which exists. the trees of the marehan. As a boast btw. The beesha is the bravest somali clan, don't mistake us for your cousins wayra. learnt the difference. :yousmart:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Then why is it named after ONE CLAN, as opposed to the ENTIRE NATION it's supposed to ''represent,''?are ogadenis the only somalis living in ethiopia?!
Why not SNLF, Somali National Liberation Front?
Btw, it's still fighting for a nationalistic cause, so it's all the same, anyhow. Same point you tried to make for Ethiopians, you contradicted yourself. double standards there kind sir.

Doesn't matter who or what rules the country, when the majority are muslims, who would inevitably be harmed if the country disintegrated, it'd result in worse fitna than there is now, your ogadeni friend is basically wishing evil, destruction and death upon millions of innocents who have NOTHING to do with how the country is ran.

What you said about ethiopia, can be said for many countries, look at somalia, all muslims, yet were slaughtering each other like cattle, and still is divided along clan lines, and seeking to rule by other than what Allaah revealed, from marxist siad barre who even tried to change the laws of inheritance, to now!
Yet, you would not say such a thing about somalia, would you? do you not see how silly and weak your arguments are, sir?

me saying we means, I am clarifying history, not saying ''i'm a proud ethopian.''
another weak argument. you gotta do better than zat bro!
Your use of “We” is enough for me to assume you align yourself as an Ethiopian that is more than fair as an assumption.

Ogadens are the majority group in that region and the land was named Ogaden by the colonials. The name Somali region that you see today was actually created by the ONLF they prefer the name Ogaden due to various reasons none of which being hatred or love of another clan. Once again you dont know what you are talking about.

You have no clue how critical I am of Somalia which shows you spend zero time in the politics section. Nothing wrong Islamically fighting for a nation of Muslims like Ogadenia.

Anyways I am not going to try and convince a secular Oromo using Islam you are either ignorant of what Islam is or you don’t believe it in totality. I will not go back and forth with you your posts are low tier my advice would be study the deen before you preach it in your politics.
Rakoon hin jiru. (No problem).

In regards to secularism, politically I don't see much a choice for nations that are diverse in religion.
Common interests such as not being subjugated and marginalized, common language, ancestry, culture, etc must unite us as Oromos.

Many Oromo nationalists and perhaps even commonfolk believe in an united oromia which would include our lands in Kenya, hence the reason why consecutive governments in Kenya ALWAYS helped the amhara elites and then the TPLF, to attack the Oromo Liberation Front who had bases in moyale the Kenyan side of it.

However. We also have port access if we can achieve a mutually beneficial agreement with our Somali brethren who have berbera, Djibouti and other ports. Oromia has a lot to offer in terms of trade as well.

Majority of oromo in Ethiopia are Muslim. I'd say about... 60 to 65 percent.
Those in Kenya are mostly Muslim too from what I've read... such as the borana and warday who were conquered and assimilated by the expanding ogaden. Those who live with Somalis in NFD apparently even voted to join Somalia when siad barre was in power.

Trending

Latest posts