War in Sool

Based on what facts though? You're saying we should boycott a company based on a fake poster? Or based on that the owner is Isaaq?

When I see Isaaq accuse Dhiigshiil of war crimes and intercepting phone calls, that's enough of a warning for me. If they cannot even stay neutral between their own clan, they are 100% engaged in funding the war on SSC. Anyway, I will not go back and forth with you about this and my reasons for boycotting your businesses.

When I see Isaaq accuse Dhiigshiil of war crimes and intercepting phone calls, that's enough of a warning for me. If they cannot even stay neutral between their own clan, they are 100% engaged in funding the war on SSC. Anyway, I will not go back and forth with you about this and my reasons for boycotting your businesses.
I see where you're coming from. We'll leave it at that then.

those wishing for the war to continue are the worst scum on both sides.
Eventually Somaliland and reer sool will stop fighting and set down to find a solution after many life lost Aun to the dead and will be dead
unfortunately Nothing good will come out of this

Last edited:

The only thing to discuss is how many millions Somaliland will pay in damages.
We need to punish them economically, boycott all of their businesses and stop all movements of commercial vehicles to and from Somaliland. We should also ban their flags and bracelets as a symbol of violence and hatred.

Kneecap these terrorists.

Last edited:
Another one 🚬

FB_IMG_1676278016573.jpg

Us Puntites need to call our MPs and call for the full boycott of the terrorist state. I already saw a Puntland minister tell people to boycott Berbera but that's not enough. We need a full-scale boycott. Don't let anything come in and out of that place. I hope the same can be done in DDSI. These terrorists are nothing without our support and 'permission', let them trade only with themselves and their Xabashi relatives.

Abaq

VIP
My Habar Yonis sources tell me their boys are only minimally involved in the fighting. They saw waa dagaal "jeegaamaysan". What do our resident Habros say about this?

I would cut their heads of but that’s just me :hova:

Says the people that are making fun of the deceased person and taking photos with the mayti. πŸ₯΄

where is the prove, of course mar hore fiidyaw kasoo duubi lahaydeen, xataa dhaawac aad qabateen hadduu ahaan lahaa, so Stfu. :duck:

Trending