DEVELOPING NEWS War in Sool

Can you imagine your parents waking you up to protest against a little girl who said something on social media.

BigUnequaledAlbino-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Hamzza

VIP
Puntland parliament speaker, Abdirashid Yusuf Jibril Cowl is gathering troops from his immediate subclan and other Warsangeli subs in the area.

Last edited:

DRACO

VIP
Suldaan Wabar of Jibril Yoonis/Samaroon, has called this war unjustifiable and ordered all Samaroon members of the SL army to cease the fightings and leave with immediate effect. He also questions the pledge HSM made as a president, if he's living up to protecting his people, and his duties. And encourages Somalis (non-natives) to leave Awdal/SL and that "maamulka SNM" shouldn't be trusted. He's always been a unionist & and is currently exiled, so this announcement wasn't surprising.
:ohno::cosbyhmm:

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My dad updated me. He said Isaaq attacking Garowe wuxuu u dhigma Issa mahmoud oo maraykan 'weeraray'. I laughed wallahi, he said waa iska 'dandansigooda'. He said the two majertens killed in burco the lady n student in hargeisa mag price will be 1000 geel buu yiri so they don't pay so 'aarsi' is done.

He also told me SL were killing haldoorka dhulbahante since 2007, around 100-150 of their prominent ppl being assaasinated. He also said the real turning point came when a educated man 'boodhari' was killed but then when the person with somali flag was killed, their was no coming back. Plus jabutawi a jama siyad khat trader real cousin was killed was a turning point.

Dhulbahante is winning big wins.

SL lied about PL forces coming only 'jimcaale' n issa mahmoud went to bixin n came back due to pressure from PL govt. Only PL forces there r dhulbahante puntites who were given the 'fasax' to join the battle for laaska and SL twisted it to say it's all Puntland. hhahahah weak ass fucks, gunta guntu dhashay my father said lagama hari doono this time.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Plus sorry guys Isaaq but the 'mayd' on your side is so high they resorted to shelling civilian quarters due to the losses as you can't fight the soldiers of dhulbahante.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Isaaq are petrified of Majerten my dad said and even my mother a murusade 'maxay yihin labo degmo bay ka degan 90 degmo only 2 she said burco n hargeisa' labo sac bay ku qaadanaysa puntland and she is hawiye.

Trending