DEVELOPING NEWS War in Sool

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I prefer jeegan approach over the Garhajis approach.

The jeegaan approach is qabilist aggression and open hostility against dhulbahante which is actually good for dhulbahante because the enemy is telling u hes your enemy openly.

But with garhajis they are trying to sweet talk u into putting down your weapons so they can continue to oppress u under the isaq ruled state

This is why i prefer muuse bihii over Garhajis.

Team muuse bihii are so low IQ they're drawing a permanent dividing line between SL and dhulbahante.

Which is good for dhulbahante, because they can set up ssc-khatumo and cut out their land from SL. It's good for dhulbahante, It's good for PL, It's good for hartiweyne.

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Jamac siyad military force @Man with a garuun
72142BFA-2602-4AEC-A642-07AB25673C70.jpeg
1D260C70-FE04-4CFE-A317-5E5F1AE8BB95.jpeg

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
I prefer jeegan approach over the Garhajis approach.

The jeegaan approach is qabilist aggression and open hostility against dhulbahante which is actually good for dhulbahante because the enemy is telling u hes your enemy openly.

But with garhajis they are trying to sweet talk u into putting down your weapons so they can continue to oppress u under the isaq ruled state

This is why i prefer muuse bihii over Garhajis.

Team muuse bihii are so low IQ they're drawing a permanent dividing line between SL and dhulbahante.

Which is good for dhulbahante, because they can set up ssc-khatumo and cut out their land from SL. It's good for dhulbahante, It's good for PL, It's good for hartiweyne.
What u say about futoole who is pro qaranka barida weyn

Trending