War in Sool

i have nothing for folk that don't bother me but i have something for u boys in my land, The fact that reer awdal are in the army and we'll represented in sool and more are upcoming from burco,hargaysa,borama,wajaale etc is not lie as they recently passed yagoori bridge, the jabuutian vehicles and men are already known by the ssc fighters and their captives are in our city,
am not the one living in lie here and being delusional
His comment is fair, there are more Isaaq troops than Dir troops so it's weird why you're framing this as a Dir vs Dhulos war.

Awdalite

Araabi
My point went over your airhead.

Nonetheless, why is it you have knowledge of these "60" deaths but we don't? Don't speak on things you don't know kulaha, what are you the Qabil inspector or something lol

A big lie you've stated: "Samaroon are as well represented in the war as hj which have the most army there" You think we outnumber Garxajis, Habar Awal, Arap & Ayuub? And if we were as big as HJ there why does it go unnoticed by the community?

Lmao. Stop this agenda. You clearly have an axe to grind with Dir, especially Ciise and Samaroon. I can tell by your condescending tone.

Some of them even posted soldiers with fake concocted patched Djiboutian flags on their jackets. They clearly don't even know the clothing gear of the Djiboutian army. Nobody cares to fact check anything here lol.

They want to frame it as a Dhulbahante vs Dir which is ridiculous but sometimes you have to let people live their delusion.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
I know some users here won’t like it but the reality is Iiddoor and Dhulbahante like fucking each other and that won’t stop with this war. They’ve mixed so much they’re practically the same genetically by this point
no stop lying few marriage does not represent us and iidoor and dhullo culture is not the same

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Some of them even posted soldiers with fake concocted patched Djiboutian flags on their jackets. They clearly don't even know the clothing gear of the Djiboutian army. Nobody cares to fact check anything here lol.

They want to frame it as a Dhulbahante vs Dir which is ridiculous but sometimes you have to let people live their delusion.
what time do reer laascaanood have to make jabuutian patches, u denying sl is using jabuutian vehicles? sxb i can show u multiple army vehicles from jabuuti landing in berbera, we'll see soon when we capture more jabuutian soldiers the fact in the ground never changes as i have cousins fighting in this war and u don't

Where is the "Isaaq are good people" Defence League?
Here is yet another example for you, maybe you guys are visual learners so I have included an image. This young man had an Isaaq mother and grew up in Hargeisa. They killed him, the same way they have killed countless Dhulbahante people since Somaliland was created.
Ilaahay ha u naxariisto, this young man, who was forced to live in the enemy's calool, thanks to the cursed "reer abtinimo".Oh and guess what? He was part of Iidooria's Police Force.They don't care waxaad tahay, okay? Whether you are their nephew, niece, bootlicker etc. They attack innocent people and when people defend themselves, they kidnap and slaughter people, even the ones their girls gave birth to.

View attachment 261728

View attachment 261725View attachment 261733

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let's even lie for a minute and say that Dhulbahante maternal lineage is 100% Isaaq, all of their mothers. Been aas isku sheegno for a second.

Did it stop Isaaq from establishing Somaliland without Harti permission- NO
Did it stop Isaaq from violently expanding and instigating between natives- NO
Did it stop Isaaq from killing the Harti children of their own daughters- NO

I am just shocked, that some people, can be misled with this bullshit.
i feel for the kid , may he get his justice in the aakhiro

It’s wild how somaliland is doing the same thing they complain about.
SL is built on lies. The way they are acting just goes to show how their entire narrative is fake to a degree. The SNM were a terrorist organization hiding in civilians areas and doing hit and run tactics and kidnappings of geeljirs.

Unlike the SSDF which were attacked instantly by the Somali gov, Siyaad gave SNM multiple chances to come sit down with him and ask them why they decided to rebel, however they couldn't answer him as their group was artificial with no real goals, they took commands from Mengistu and caused more harms towards their own clan than anything.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

They want to frame it as that since they ain’t getting result they want right now. So now they wanna act a whole non existent dir vs Dhulbahante even tho there’s been many Harti dead including liyu caghdheers. You kno the excuses already start when things don’t go ur way. Propaganda doesn’t win wars soldiers do :mjpls:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
9E2C6178-EF50-4429-A859-A397B6DCB7C9.jpeg

I know some users here won’t like it but the reality is Iiddoor and Dhulbahante like fucking each other and that won’t stop with this war. They’ve mixed so much they’re practically the same genetically by this point
I know some users here won’t like it but the reality is Ethiopians and Ogadens like fucking each other and that will never stop. They’ve mixed so much they’re practically the same genetically by this point. Maybe this why they can never secede from Ethiopia.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
My point went over your airhead.

Nonetheless, why is it you have knowledge of these "60" deaths but we don't? Don't speak on things you don't know kulaha, what are you the Qabil inspector or something lol

A big lie you've stated: "Samaroon are as well represented in the war as hj which have the most army there" You think we outnumber Garxajis, Habar Awal, Arap & Ayuub? Lmao. Stop this agenda
Ignore the antagonism. It's misdirected and unsubstantiated. We don't speak for Dir. A large and geographically dispersed group that aren't on the same page. Some are aligned, others are neutral with some having historical rivalries and feuds (especially in the north). There is even one group having internal conflicts about whether they are standalone (Non-Dir) or apart of the same macro-grouping.

We speak for Samaroon/Gadabuursi and as I have said many times before. We check members of our clan who get out of hand. Look at this Reer Nuur, former MP apologizing on behalf of the inane words of Saylici. Thank God we have others to counter the narrative who speak for the majority of us. I only support those who are righteous, honest, gracious and do so with exceptional oratory.

Last edited:
Respectully, walaale.

1. Isaaq is the clan that created animosity when they declared Harti land was part of their state and when they committed violence to achieve that!
Let's focus on the facts here. This is not the time to talk about defending the reputation of Isaaq, the same clan that has united in murdering civilians for their own financial gain, this entire conflict is about expansionism and $$$ (Holhol Oil). Isaaq lebensraum.

2. If they were such nice people, they wouldn't be lusting after other people's land nor would they attack people to gain said land
. If they were such nice people, they would be protesting day and night and risking their own life, to stop the terrorist state of Somaliland.
Let me give you an example, your neighbour, who you sometimes say hello to, has decided to steal your garden and has killed your children and wife. His family is sending him weapons and supplies, so that he steals the rest of your house. Oh and they are telling everyone you are the aggressor and that your house belongs to him/them.

Do you still think that this is a good family?

This is the second time that you have come in this thread to tell us that Isaaq are nice people. Some of you guys are clearly Isaaq affiliated, Isaaq mothers, wives etc, but you need to learn how to separate the two and focus on the facts: ISAAQ ARE KILLING HARTI AND TRYING TO STEAL HARTI LAND. Are your Isaaq friends and family protesting against Somaliland? Are they sending money to LaasCaanood? Laba mid dooro, ama caloosha adkeeya or leave us, non-Isaaq affiliated people, to deal with them.

Walaal I understand your points and at this point of time they are all valid. Nothing you said is out of place. Let’s get one thing straight! I have zero blood outside of cumar maxamuud- like @Abdalla said I am Maxamad cumar from all sides since Adam calayhi wasalaam!

but what I also know is that in the heath of moment and in particular when blood is being spilled we as humans don’t think rationally, and we tend to brush a lot of people with the same brush unnecessarily! Walahi there are a lot of isaaq against this war but like I said those back home can’t say shit because the place is like North Korea/Eritrea communist style.. people literally fear the snm regime.. and the ones in the diaspora have been drugged over 30 and can’t tell reality from hallucinations.. I am not advocating for isaaq all I am saying is that there is more to the story of the silence of isaaq, I am very much for marching to hargeysa and liberating isaaqland from muuse biixi but not to war with isaaq as people.. even their biggest sheikh Mustafa who is a very well respected sheikh in all of Somalia is shook and can’t really speak his mind! Atleast that’s what I choose to believe. There are many isaaq diaspora that are on YouTube hardcore against this war! Much harder against the wat than any darood youtuber.. what about the hawiye guy Balwaan who is the complete opposite of that other hawiye guy culusow something.

Any isaaq who comes to sool to with intention to kill made his blood xalaal for harti snipers, this is diiniiyin xaq.

But what about!

The isaaq youths who chased in hargeysa the other isaaq youths who were celebrating the bombardement of laascaanood, how would you weigh them..

i choose to believe that this war is against muuse biixi rather than isaaq. And this free will to voice this voice and you voicing another opinion on the same subject is what really separates Majeerteen from others and yet eat from the same plate. We are truly unique in this.

@Abdalla 😜 I see you taking shots at me..i am a closeted somaliweyn dreamer- I have strong desire for somaliweyn under one rule without grudges amongst us. You may not and that is fine but I do, while protecting my brethren from aggression whilst also not condoning aggression from brothers towards others.

They killed this young boy in hargaysa wallahi coward fuckers

this guy was a horgal! And deserves to be shot! Whybecause his people are being murdered and he was still wearing somaliland police badge!
Why would he still work for an administration that wants his people eradicated from their birth place!

good riddance!

Walaal I understand your points and at this point of time they are all valid. Nothing you said is out of place. Let’s get one thing straight! I have zero blood outside of cumar maxamuud- like @Abdalla said I am Maxamad cumar from all sides since Adam calayhi wasalaam!

but what I also know is that in the heath of moment and in particular when blood is being spilled we as humans don’t think rationally, and we tend to brush a lot of people with the same brush unnecessarily! Walahi there are a lot of isaaq against this war but like I said those back home can’t say shit because the place is like North Korea/Eritrea communist style.. people literally fear the snm regime.. and the ones in the diaspora have been drugged over 30 and can’t tell reality from hallucinations.. I am not advocating for isaaq all I am saying is that there is more to the story of the silence of isaaq, I am very much for marching to hargeysa and liberating isaaqland from muuse biixi but not to war with isaaq as people.. even their biggest sheikh Mustafa who is a very well respected sheikh in all of Somalia is shook and can’t really speak his mind! Atleast that’s what I choose to believe. There are many isaaq diaspora that are on YouTube hardcore against this war! Much harder against the wat than any darood youtuber.. what about the hawiye guy Balwaan who is the complete opposite of that other hawiye guy culusow something.

Any isaaq who comes to sool to with intention to kill made his blood xalaal for harti snipers, this is diiniiyin xaq.

But what about!

The isaaq youths who chased in hargeysa the other isaaq youths who were celebrating the bombardement of laascaanood, how would you weigh them..

i choose to believe that this war is against muuse biixi rather than isaaq. And this free will to voice this voice and you voicing another opinion on the same subject is what really separates Majeerteen from others and yet eat from the same plate. We are truly unique in this.

@Abdalla 😜 I see you taking shots at me..i am a closeted somaliweyn dreamer- I have strong desire for somaliweyn under one rule without grudges amongst us. You may not and that is fine but I do, while protecting my brethren from aggression whilst also not condoning aggression from brothers towards others.

Walaale,

When Somaliland declared the British colonial boundaries, would be their country, without consulting Harti, they committed a crime and anyone who supports the concept of Somaliland, is complicit in this crime. At any point, did any of them openly say "hold up, why are we forcing this on people". We all know that if there is one group in Somaliweyn that is fanatical about anything, it's Isaaq + Somaliland.
At any point have these anti-SNM/anti-biixi people, attempted to draw up new borders? Have you seen any new maps made? Any new political movements? I haven't. Why not declare "Isaaqia" and leave other people alone? Even if it's a fake movement with a fake flag, I haven't even seen them do that.

I want us all to have higher standards for people that are considered 'allies'. Real allies go harder in the paint.

But yes, let's agree to disagree.

Last edited:

Trending