War in Sool

Where is the "Isaaq are good people" Defence League?
Here is yet another example for you, maybe you guys are visual learners so I have included an image. This young man had an Isaaq mother and grew up in Hargeisa. They killed him, the same way they have killed countless Dhulbahante people since Somaliland was created.
Ilaahay ha u naxariisto, this young man, who was forced to live in the enemy's calool, thanks to the cursed "reer abtinimo".Oh and guess what? He was part of Iidooria's Police Force.They don't care waxaad tahay, okay? Whether you are their nephew, niece, bootlicker etc. They attack innocent people and when people defend themselves, they kidnap and slaughter people, even the ones their girls gave birth to.

Screenshot 2023-03-21 at 16.05.33.png

Screenshot 2023-03-21 at 16.03.22.png
Screenshot 2023-03-21 at 16.10.54.png

Last edited:
Buuhoodle Dhiig iyo Karti luguma gaaro, Masha'Allah.
They have blocked the road connecting South and North, which means trucks will not leave or enter the triangle through Dhulbahante land. Well done, if they are killing your people, iyagana gaajo ha u dhintaan.

I am waiting for the rest of us to stop all business relations with these people.

Last edited:

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
This is mainly between Isaaq and Dhulbahante. Hardly any other Dir are involved in this. It's you and Isaaq.
Samaroon are as well represented in the war as hj which have the most army there, also jabuuti heavy weapons and some ciidaan

Awdalite

Araabi
Samaroon are as well represented in the war as hj which have the most army there, also jabuuti heavy weapons and some ciidaan

No reports of Samaroon casualties for well over a month, hardly any Samaroon. They're long gone. Besides even if there were Dir in the army, that doesn't mean you're fighting Dir. Cambaashe is still fighting for SL with some loyal Dhulbahante, so does that count as Dhulbahante fighting eachother? Same logic.

There is an MJ woman, who has a business in Hargeisa. For months, she has seen the conflict but she didn't run away. Now they've beaten her up and she's locked in a house and she's making calls, when it's too late. Who is going to break her out? This isn't the movie called "taken"!
I'm sorry, but what else can we say to these people? How many examples do you need? Your people are being killed and you are still sitting in Isaaq lands?
:gucciwhat:
Even animals, run away when they sense that danger is afoot. I don't know sida dadkaan loola hadlo and what to say to them. I'll tell you who is misleading these people, it's the "isaaq are good people" crowd, they will call these people and tell them to stay, tell them that nobody will harm them. The dhiig is on your hands, hambalyo.

Last edited:
No reports of Samaroon casualties for well over a month, hardly any Samaroon. They're long gone. Besides even if there were Dir in the army, that doesn't mean you're fighting Dir. Cambaashe is still fighting for SL with some loyal Dhulbahante, so does that count as Dhulbahante fighting eachother? Same logic.
Better yet. Fiqishiini are fighting on Dhulbahante's side. Does that mean Hawiye are fighting against Isaaq?

Bottom line is there's barely any Samaroon troops in Laaska otherwise we would've heard reports of their deaths (tacsi) on our spaces on social media. Stop this Dir are fighting against you nonsense. @Garaadka

The very few that are there are there on their own accord. Beesha Guud are against their involvement there

Last edited:
Non existent Dir army keeping the SSC militia awake at night next they gonna day Irir samaale has joined in

Trending