War in Sool

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Last night reer Boorame were told to send 600 men to LA. Samaroons refused and said they still haven’t heard from theirs sons that were sent to LA 2 months ago and they don’t want anything to do with this war. Also, there is going to be new fronts today or tomorrow so expect more cries from Hargeisa in the coming days.
They've been already forced and their army has crossed the yagoori bridge

the economic war is heating up ,daarood’s who used to travel to DDS through burco will now take different routes from garowe bosaso and galkacyo, Hotels in burco will fill the heat especially hotel shine kaariye, idoor dabacayuun waa la go domiyay

Last edited:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
the economic war is heating up ,daarood’s who used to travel to DDS through burco will now take different routes from garowe bosaso and galkacyo, Hotels in burco will fill the heat especially hotel shine kaariye
The cities on the 3G road will benefit once they complete it, Galkacayo and Galdogob.

Killing young student is all they can, another young student lost in boorama
Aun to this student. Any students from beesha still remaining should leave fast. Reer awdal are good people but they are powerless to protect anyone living in their region.
Why is it that no local news station or individual journalists in Borama/Awdal have reported on this killing? Not one? Sounds like fake news as per usual. I've even spoken to a relative of mine in Borama and he hasn't heard of this...

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Why is it that no local news station or individual journalists have reported on this killing? Not one? Sounds like fake news as per usual. I've even spoken to a relative of mine in Borama and he hasn't heard of this...
They fear SNM regime coming to shutdown their station and possibly arrest and or murder them.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Even if they feared the "SNM regime" explain to me why people in Borama haven't heard of this killing?
I'm guessing you have relatives in Borama, I too would fear of speaking of such things if anyone around could be a traitor, these times are akin to the red scare. Lines could be comprised, neighbors could be reporting to Hargeisa for a few extra dollars, personally I'd keep my mouth shut for fear of my and my families safety.

Did you read the post? It's a missing person.
My bad, I didn't read but I assumed he was killed. Regardless they are insinuating he was killed.
I'm guessing you have relatives in Borama, I too would fear of speaking of such things if anyone around could be a traitor, these times are akin to the red scare. Lines could be comprised, neighbors could be reporting to Hargeisa for a few extra dollars, personally I'd keep my mouth shut for fear of my and my families safety.
Nigga what the f*ck are you talking about. Stop trying to sound so smart nacasyahow.

All my family who live in Borama went to jigjigga after they witnessed niggas looking for Hartis; one of them almost got caught as a dude with a knife stopped a tuktuk and asked if they was a dhulbahante in the vehicle. The driver told him to f*ck off.

All my family who live in Borama went to jigjigga after they witnessed niggas looking for Hartis; one of them almost got caught as a dude with a knife stopped a tuktuk and asked if they was a dhulbahante in the vehicle. The driver told him to f*ck off.
Why did I think you were hg this whole time lol

Trending

Latest posts