Waqooyi men A FETISH for Somali girls! Found to be very ALPHA for their aggressive talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Sorry if I sound a bit like a hood rat. I don't speak like this in real life as hooyo and aabo raised me well.
:rejoice:

Butters = ugly
Peng = beautiful

Mo Farah sounds alright I guess, better than the semicoherent patois-lite shit UK blacks speak.

Yeah it's unique alright...

Seriously, I was just trying to fit into sspot as I'm new here and it seems to be a hive for ciyaal sooq's. (No offence)

By the way guys, please respond to my question and rate mo farax's/my voice.

I would assume you're educated if you sound like Mo Farax. But that could just be the British accent.

But overall it's a pleasant normal sounding voice.
:ehh:

On the topic of accents, I prefer Mudug/Bari when it comes to women, I also don't mind the Benadiri, the wooqoyi accent on women robs them of their femininity particularly those strong ones in Burco, it's sad because Burco has the best looking women in the whole of Somalia from my travels.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
On the topic of accents, I prefer Mudug/Bari when it comes to women, I also don't mind the Benadiri, the wooqoyi accent on women robs them of their femininity particularly those strong ones in Burco, it's sad because Burco has the best looking women in the whole of Somalia from my travels.
TBH honest if you prefer bleached women they are plentiful in Somalia, the pandemic of stripping ones colour has deceased any form of confidence in these women, the stuff has raped them off any form of physical attraction, unless you like ghostly figures who despise dark bueutiful skin, they are no friends of mine.

I never viewed this as aggressive :icon lol: this is just how the fam talk lmao for the longest time I thought all Somali ppl yelled at each other like reer waqooyi :icon lol:

TBH honest if you prefer bleached women they are plentiful in Somalia, the pandemic of stripping ones colour has deceased any form of confidence in these women, the stuff has raped them off any form of physical attraction, unless you like ghostly figures who despise dark bueutiful skin, they are no friends of mine.

I don't know how you came to this conclusion, I love charcoal dark skinned women, made even threads about it, it's what happens when you consumed too much milk chocolates, your taste buds change.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I used to like darkskins but now the brownies are winning me over. Anways to all Somali girls whatever skin colour you are it doesn't really matter.
Keep repping the beesha with that qurux face and dont succumb to these western standards of beauty that white is right.:fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending