Waqooyi men A FETISH for Somali girls! Found to be very ALPHA for their aggressive talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
It is true reer Waqooyi men are rated. However we need to stop chewing khat and hit the gym, it is annoying when some random
halimo asks you do you chew khat just because you are reer waqooyi :lol: .

Gambar

VIP
Even during regular conversation they will yell at you waa dhaqan ay leyihin. It gets old fast.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
There's this abgal girl that calls me every night, she asks me to speak to her in somali. She told me it makes her wet.

Bohol

VIP
There's this abgal girl that calls me every night, she asks me to speak to her in somali. She told me it makes her wet.

Abgaal girls are very raaliyo and feminine. Reer Waqooyi men and Abgaal girls are match made in heaven.

The average Abgaal girl can twerk like this
Bigscreen_booty_dance.gif

This one Reer Galbeed nigga called me "huuno":ohlord:, I almost punched the fucker and said "khaniisyahow do I look like your huuno:birdman:". Then I learned, Apparently that shit is normal over there in galbeed, niggas call each other huuno all the time.:heh:

It's actually the worst accent along with reer Xamar. I don't know which sounds worse but they are at least tied for the first place title. They hurt my ears and I am in a very bad mood when I hear it.

I also don't like it when people speak both accents and switch up depending on who they speak with. I've seen this a lot. They never switch up to the standard reer Mudug accent which is more pleasant.

(except for my dad and brothers)

Holy shit she did the AJ meme :damn:

It's used for protection in case anyone tries to come at me and attack me and my family for a controversial comment I make. For example, they might say "Is your sister included?". I am ten steps ahead of those who try to throw mud at me. Somalis love to involve people's family members when you say something they don't agree with. I know them more than they know themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending