Waqooyi men A FETISH for Somali girls! Found to be very ALPHA for their aggressive talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was thinking against bumping this (eh it's only a few days since the last post) but I got triggered with one of the posts about the chocolate British contingent of the accent.
:browtf:
However, I was (sadly) born in the UK so I probably got little to no waqooyi/Somali influence.
:mjcry:
Although some of my work colleagues and mates say I literally sound like mo farax so I got a question to ask... Is mo farax's accent butters or Peng?

Please reply as it will kill my self-esteem if my post is the last one on this topic...

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Was thinking against bumping this (eh it's only a few days since the last post) but I got triggered with one of the posts about the chocolate British contingent of the accent.
:browtf:
However, I was (sadly) born in the UK so I probably got little to no waqooyi/Somali influence.
Although some of my work colleagues and mates say I literally sound like mo farax so I got a question guys to ask... Is mo farax's accent butters or Peng?

Please reply as it will kill my self-esteem if my post is the last one on this topic...

Depends, what do butters and peng mean?

waraabe

Your superior
Abgaal girls are very raaliyo and feminine. Reer Waqooyi men and Abgaal girls are match made in heaven.

The average Abgaal girl can twerk like this
Bigscreen_booty_dance.gif
true a curvy, thick abbgaal queen would make me happy

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I would love to be a fine example to my children, a well respected woman, who doesn't indulge in sordid hedonism.
You would give them vocab English lessons daily, their command of the English language would be splendiferous by the age of 10

This one Reer Galbeed nigga called me "huuno":ohlord:, I almost punched the fucker and said "khaniisyahow do I look like your huuno:birdman:". Then I learned, Apparently that shit is normal over there in galbeed, niggas call each other huuno all the time.:heh:
Galbeed is like where authentic somalis is spoken waryaa. :ufdup:
but we need to cut that huuno ish tho. :ummhmm:it's disturbing, even to me.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
You would give them vocab English lessons daily, their command of the English language would be splendiferous by the age of 10
My dear the English vocabulary can be thought by learning how to swap many standard dull phrases to those which suit the elegant tongue I.e. Synonyms ?

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
That's disgusting die in hell why do people talk this disgustingly uff. I have class when I speak in reality

I love ty abgaal girls. Just wonderful. Hsm made a mistake, he should of sent the 50,000 abgaal women to Somaliland not Saudi. We would unite after we in the 50,000 abgaal women.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I love ty abgaal girls. Just wonderful. Hsm made a mistake, he should of sent the 50,000 abgaal women to Somaliland not Saudi. We would unite after we in the 50,000 abgaal women.
My god take your ape like qualities elsewhere, this isn't a mating conversion. Act like a civilised man not a retched imbecile.

Wallahi British slang is something else. People actually talk like this in real life. Cajiib
:ohhh:

Yeah it's unique alright...

Seriously, I was just trying to fit into sspot as I'm new here and it seems to be a hive for ciyaal sooq's. (No offence)

By the way guys, please respond to my question and rate mo farax's/my voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.