Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
East Africa has been sleeping

Even 10 years ago Gabon looked better than Somalia

Gabon today

Anyone here every visited Gabon?

At 1:23 for the first video, he points out that Gabon is still a shithole that can't even produce their own agricultural/ food products and import such products from their French masters and from other foreigners.

But i guess they're still in a better predicament than Somalia, due to having peace over there.

CaliTedesse

VIP
At 1:23 for the first video, he points out that Gabon is still a shithole that can't even produce their own agricultural/ food products and import such products from their French masters and from other foreigners.

But i guess they're still in a better predicament than Somalia, due to having peace over there.
That was 10 years ago. 10 Freaking years sxb,

Apollo

VIP
shutterstock_343889858_670X320.jpg

Oil wealth = cheating.

I only respect economies based on a diversified economy.

lE75sH1.gif

tenor.gif

CaliTedesse

VIP
Gabon has one of Africa's highest GDP per Capita. 2 Million people together eating yummy oil money. What a dream!

CaliTedesse

VIP

war why is the n*kka and sandrat mentality always focused on recovering instead of prevention war took these negros 7 years to finally implement a agricultural revival kkkkkk finally the oil is dripping away from their brain giving it room to breath kkkkkk

upload_2019-5-13_23-22-19.png

Tukraq

VIP

still overrating agriculture I see:mjlol:

Tukraq

VIP
shutterstock_343889858_670X320.jpg

Oil wealth = cheating.

I only respect economies based on a diversified economy.

lE75sH1.gif

tenor.gif
diversifying isn't always better lol, whether in stocks for personal use or for countries, like the UAE who diversified their oil money on architecture that isn't paying off and are turning into ghosts towns

Tukraq

VIP
not anymore they have masterplan agriculture 2023 sxb not every country waa Somalia come on
:faysalwtf: I said Gabon was doing good, I was just going against people discrediting it due to "agriculture" when as you said they have oil, its like if someone has a brick of gold and someone else tells him but you don't have a loaf of bread like I do, when he can use that brick of gold to buy a room full of bread if he wanted to:manny:

CaliTedesse

VIP
:faysalwtf: I said Gabon was doing good, I was just going against people discrediting it due to "agriculture" when as you said the have oil, its like if someone has a brick of gold and someone else tells him but you don't have a loaf of bread like I do, when he can use that brick of gold to buy a room full of bread if he wanted to:manny:
My bad akhi I thought you meant it against my thread but wa lakin was focused on Somali General comment. Now I see iga raali noqo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts