Wallahi you guys don't know how happy I got today

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
The mind of an Arab girls: wants a black man but knows a Bantu would never get accepted, So she goes for the Somali man because he's more palatable for her parents.

Bros were in the best position.
So you are admitting they are settling for y’all, what they really want is Bantus :silanyolaugh:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I know y'all ni99as must think she average because y'all think average Moroccan girls are hot.too I seen the pics on this forum kkkkk she was high grade every dude looked at her and this skinny ni99a stepped up I was smiling kkkkkkk rageedi

I know y'all ni99as must think she average because y'all think average Moroccan girls are hot.too I seen the pics on this forum kkkkk she was high grade every dude looked at her and this skinny ni99a stepped up I was smiling kkkkkkk rageedi
Imagine faraxs hittin the gym and getting hench, imagine how much punanî we will be gettin kkkkk, we need to encourage our bruddas, the limit is infinite

Saw skinny Somali brother make his move on a fine Moroccan girl. Ni99a looked like your ordinary man was like 1.76 m but had balls wallahi I always tell you guys it's all about game or making a girl laugh he did the latter mostly. When a girl laughs her punanī laughs with her. Trust me famos.

I was so proud wallahi.
rageedi wallahi

Love seeing Somali men cuck other ethnicity men that are protective of their women. One of their cucks is probably writing an essay on a Moroccan forum kkkkk. Just like the nerds on here worried about Abu tyrone.

Reminds me of the time a somali guy got with an Albanian girl and the whole local community was fuming kkkkkkkkk, them niggas are aggressive wallahi

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
rageedi wallahi

Love seeing Somali men cuck other ethnicity men that are protective of their women. One of their cucks is probably writing an essay on a Moroccan forum kkkkk. Just like the nerds on here, worried about Abu tyrone.

Reminds me of the time a somali guy got with an Albanian girl and the whole local community was fuming kkkkkkkkk, them niggas are aggressive wallahi
Akhi it's not them getting angry waa their small gus kkkkkkk it takes over their whole system

Akhi it's not them getting angry waa their small gus kkkkkkk it takes over their whole system
Us malis are blessed wit da 7 figure digger alhamdulilah :rejoice:, how can you have chest hair and a beard when your pp hasn't went through puberty yet kkkkk I feel sorry for their women astaghfirullah

Us malis are blessed wit da 7 figure digger alhamdulilah :rejoice:, how can you have chest hair and a beard when your pp hasn't went through puberty yet kkkkk I feel sorry for their women astaghfirullah
They should be happier we're muslims or else we woudlve put BLACKED out of business, with GEELJIRED:cryinglaughsmiley:

Trending