Wallahi you guys don't know how happy I got today

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Saw skinny Somali brother make his move on a fine Moroccan girl. Ni99a looked like your ordinary man was like 1.76 m but had balls wallahi I always tell you guys it's all about game or making a girl laugh he did the latter mostly. When a girl laughs her punanī laughs with her. Trust me famos.

I was so proud wallahi.

Last edited:
Saw skinny Somali brother make his move on a fine Moroccan girl. Man had balls wallahi I always tell you guys it's all about game or making a girl laugh he did the latter mostly. When a girl laughs her punanī laughs with her. Trust me famos.

I was so proud wallahi.
So.... did the bruddah secure كيس?

CaliTedesse

VIP
So.... did the bruddah secure كيس?
Bro I was so proud finally another slick Somali brother with me in uni. Man gave no f*cks approached the qumayo and conquered her sīīl. you don't understand the uni is crowded with Cadaans Moroccans Turks Indians Latin and Carribbean ppl but one of my own getting punanī it touches my soul bro

If another Somali brother eats I eat too

Bro I was so proud finally another slick Somali brother with me in uni. Man gave no f*cks approached the qumayo and conquered her sīīl. you don't understand the uni is crowded with Cadaans Moroccans Turks Indians Latin and Carribbean ppl but one of my own getting punanī it touches my soul bro

If another Somali brother eats I eat too
Ayo shout out to da bruddah:salute:, I'm doing bits here chatting up turkish tings:whew:

CaliTedesse

VIP
What about when she cries? Does it melt? ...asking for a friend of mine :hmm:
Akhi when she laughs vibrations move through her whole body reaching the kintir which will vibrate too but more intens

Lakin crying how good or bad? Girls can cry in a good manner too

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Shit! I almost derailed the thread bruh... :ftw9nwa:

It's all about confidence...well not only confidence, but it plays a major role.... :trumpsmirk:

Trending

Latest posts