Wallahi you guys don't know how happy I got today

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
Saw skinny Somali brother make his move on a fine Moroccan girl. Ni99a looked like your ordinary man was like 1.76 m but had balls wallahi I always tell you guys it's all about game or making a girl laugh he did the latter mostly. When a girl laughs her punanī laughs with her. Trust me famos.

I was so proud wallahi.

You're such bad role model. Dont give young improsnable teens like
@HanadR6 bad ideas your better then this :gucciwhat:

The mind of an Arab girls: wants a black man but knows a Bantu would never get accepted, So she goes for the Somali man because he's more palatable for her parents.

Bros were in the best position.

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
The mind of an Arab girls: wants a black man but knows a Bantu would never get accepted, So she goes for the Somali man because he's more palatable for her parents.

Bros were in the best position.
I will never marry women who's parents think I am inferior even if she loves me yuck that's why I stick with horn women.

I will never marry women who's parents think I am inferior even if she loves me yuck that's why I stick with horn women.

I've never faced Arabs thinking they're superior to me. In fact most older Arab males are very welcoming. Any one of them would offer their daughter to get BLACKED by me.

You're muslim you shouldn't be bragging about getting laid that is why I am scolding @CaliTedesse kiddo
giphy.gif

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You were happy about munkaar and fawaahish. Sspot females were right some men on this site openly bragging about fornification, sickening.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Hope you guys realize the moment you have a kid with a Eurasian Mediterranean, they will look Mediterranean. Especially if your ass is a T1a or J1 carrier.

Trending

Latest posts