Walking Tour Around Hargeisa.

Also heard of Indian expat workers complaining of similar treatment. Somalis in Somalia are simply rude.

Even if your Af-Somali is decent by diaspora standards they will still make fun of your accent while they can only speak one language. :dead:
There's a whole BBC article on Somalis giving rude & "racist" nicknames lmfao.

The East Asian fella in the article was complaining of being called "Small eyes" aka Indoyaar.
:russ:

Tukraq

VIP
There's a whole BBC article on Somalis giving rude & "racist" nicknames lmfao.

The East Asian fella in the article was complaining of being called "Small eyes" aka Indoyaar.
:russ:
Yeah I posted the article already, lol, but why are you acting like it’s a bad thing? It’s a positive

Tukraq

VIP
It's a bit excessive.

People like friendly people who are politically correct so to speak.
Political correctness is boring, imagine walking the streets of somewhere like Sweden where everyone is mute and glued to their phones:ivers: as compared to say somalia where you can have actual fun and funny convos/jokes with strangers:manny: just don’t be a pussy about it and insult back, make sure to be witty and you’ll have a blast

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
The locals in Hargeisa were being complete assholes but, you have to take into account that Abyssinia was never conquered nor was under Cadaan rule. So the locals there don't know a inch of English. Espiaclly since it was Gondar.

Hargeisa was the capital of British Somaliland and English is used in the school system along with Arabee and Aff Soomali so a lot of the locals would understand the Japanese dude.
I’ve seen the education books of a sixth form(high school) equivalent and basically all his books were in English made by the Government.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Don't know much about their faith, but i noticed other Orthodox Christian Women from Eastern Europe/Russia, Orthodox Egyptians(Copts) & so forth sometimes wear it as well.
It's a requirement for women of the Othordox faith (and Christianity in general) to cover their heads and bodies in public. Even Western Europeans were covering their head tell the industrial revolution.

He told me that everyone kept referring to him as ''Kenyatti''. Even people who didn't know his background.

He also liked to jog in the morning and everyone kept staring at him like he was crazy and he frequently received insults while doing that.

I once had lunch with him. The waiter asked me what I wanted without rudeness and when he switched to the Luhya guy he said: Kenyatti, what do you want. :mjlol:
why are you going out to lunch with a kenyatti?

Nobody spoke to the guy or said a word to him, they just ignored him. At least in Hargeisa, people spoke to him.

Stop cucking to Ethiopians, they can’t even speak English or communicate with the guy so they could have been insulting him in private.
lmao just admit that the landers were assholes and the ethiopians were acc respectful human beings.

Trending