Walking Tour Around Hargeisa.

World

VIP
Skimmed through his video of him walking around Gondar, Ethiopia...not a single instance of a local being rude.
Nobody spoke to the guy or said a word to him, they just ignored him. At least in Hargeisa, people spoke to him.

Stop cucking to Ethiopians, they can’t even speak English or communicate with the guy so they could have been insulting him in private.

Nobody spoke to the guy or said a word to him, they just ignored him. At least in Hargeisa, people spoke to him.

Stop cucking to Ethiopians, they can’t even speak English or communicate with the guy so they could have been insulting him in private.
Stop parroting the word "cuck" you weirdo.

In the Hargeisa video, many locals were being rude to him in their broken English, many Ethiopians also know broken English as well, but decided to ignore the Fella rather than directly insult him and yes...it's possible they could have insulted him in their native language, but thats besides the point.

At the very least they didn’t shout at him & were discreet amongst themselves or simply just ignored the foreign tourist.

Last edited:
I've noticed myself.

When I visited Somalia, people were unbelievably rude. They'd shout things at you, talk about you in the third person while sitting before them, etc.

Ethiopians on the other hand were polite when I went to their country.

I think there's something about coming from a camel herder background that results in people being rude, petty, greedy, and violent. Camel herding is a curse.

Also, Hargesia looks like a slum.

I've noticed myself.

When I visited Somalia, people were unbelievably rude. They'd shout things at you, talk about you in the third person while sitting before them, etc.

Ethiopians on the other hand were polite when I went to their country.

I think there's something about coming from a camel herder background that results in people being rude, petty, greedy, and violent. Camel herding is a curse.

Also, Hargesia looks like a slum.
Where in Ethiopia did you travel to?

Tukraq

VIP
Stop parroting the word "cuck" you weirdo.

In the Hargeisa video, many locals were being rude to him in their broken English, many Ethiopians also know broken English as well, but decided to ignore the Fella rather than directly insult him and yes...it's possible they could have insulted him in their native language, but thats besides the point.

At the very least they didn’t shout at him & were discreet amongst themselves or simply just ignored the foreign tourist.
Why are u acting like it’s a bad thing? I’d rather that than the timid closed mouth habeshas

Why are u acting like it’s a bad thing? I’d rather that than the timid closed mouth habeshas
Where did you get "timid" from? It's all about respect & giving a good image of your country.

Nothing wrong with communicating with the tourist, but should be done respectfully.

Tukraq

VIP
Where did you get "timid" from? It's all about respect & giving a good image of your country.
What do you mean by good image? That’s subjective, I think the SL one gave a better imagine due to being alpha af to this foreigner instead of giving him “respect” (doesn’t deserve it) and letting him just walk around your city while your quite and have your head bowed down

Apollo

VIP

We aren't cucking. It's true that Somalis in Somalia are rude as hell.

I know a Kenyan IT guy (Luhya tribe) who used to work in Gaalkacyo and he was so fed up with the daily rudeness that he left the place.

World

VIP
We aren't cucking. It's true that Somalis in Somalia are rude as hell.

I know a Kenyan IT guy (Luhya tribe) who used to work in Gaalkacyo and he was so fed up with the daily rudeness that he left the place.
What daily rudeness did he experience?

What do you mean by good image? That’s subjective, I think the SL one gave a better imagine due to being alpha af to this foreigner instead of giving him “respect” (doesn’t deserve it) and letting him just walk around your city while your quite and have your head bowed down
Re-read my post. I clearly stated communicating with tourists is completly fine, but should be done respectfully.

Apollo

VIP
What daily rudeness did he experience?

He told me that everyone kept referring to him as ''Kenyatti''. Even people who didn't know his background.

He also liked to jog in the morning and everyone kept staring at him like he was crazy and he frequently received insults while doing that.

I once had lunch with him. The waiter asked me what I wanted without rudeness and when he switched to the Luhya guy he said: Kenyatti, what do you want. :mjlol:

He told me that everyone kept referring to him as ''Kenyatti''. Even people who didn't know his background.

He also liked to jog in the morning and everyone kept staring at him like he was crazy and he frequently received insults while doing that.

I once had lunch with him. The waiter asked me what I wanted without rudeness and when he switched to the Luhya guy he said: Kenyatti, what do you want. :mjlol:
Imagine the constant insults being thrown at Somali Bantus on a daily basis like that Luhya guy.
:pachah1:

Apollo

VIP
Imagine the constant insults being thrown at Somali Bantus on a daily basis like that Luhya guy.
:pachah1:

Also heard of Indian expat workers complaining of similar treatment. Somalis in Somalia are simply rude.

Even if your Af-Somali is decent by diaspora standards they will still make fun of your accent while they can only speak one language. :dead:

Trending