Walking Tour Around Hargeisa.

Japanese fella walking around this Third-World dump. I crack up every time he say "As-salamu alaykum" to the locals in his heavy Japanese accent.
:mjlol:

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
LMAO.. everyone is asking whether he is Chinese.

Kkkkkkkkkkk, some even said ''China and Japan same thing'', kkkkkk

Apollo

VIP
Somalis in Somalia are rude as f*ck.

I skimmed through some other videos of him walking around other third world countries and in none of them does he get as many rude responses as in this Somaliland video.

Somalis in Somalia are rude as f*ck.

I skimmed through some other videos of him walking around other third world countries and in none of them does he get as many rude responses as in this Somaliland video.
Skimmed through his video of him walking around Gondar, Ethiopia...not a single instance of a local being rude.

Skimmed through his video of him walking around Gondar, Ethiopia...not a single instance of a local being rude.

To be fair, he barely speaks with the local. I think no one knows English in Gobdar.

Japanese fella walking around this Third-World dump. I crack up every time he say "As-salamu alaykum" to the locals in his heavy Japanese accent.
:mjlol:

Impressed how good English reer Hargeysa know.
:obama:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
The locals in Hargeisa were being complete assholes but, you have to take into account that Abyssinia was never conquered nor was under Cadaan rule. So the locals there don't know a inch of English. Espiaclly since it was Gondar.

Hargeisa was the capital of British Somaliland and English is used in the school system along with Arabee and Aff Soomali so a lot of the locals would understand the Japanese dude.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Somalis in Somaliland are rude as f*ck.

Fixed. People from Somalia are not going to take an L that we have committed.:nahgirl:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Iam really dissapointed by Jeegaans.
How can u live more than 20 years in peace and not have decent road.. even the hittites had good roads 3600 years ago
tenor.gif

Trending