Walijokes rants about Palestine and Arabs

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
You should never put your nationality over Islam
Prophet Mohamed PBUH “Give to the one whose door is nearest to you”(Bukhari)
Meaning give Sadaqah(charity) to the people closest to you who need it.

Then and only then can you help somebody else but if your neighbor is in need it’s an obligation by Allah for you to help them first:
“He is not a true believer who eats his full while his neighbor is hungry”.
(Bayhaqi)

Even using terms like langaab shows the mindset of guys like you. Want to be taken seriously, but still engage in primitive behaviour.

Langaab is class system, just like we have class system in UK, does that make Britain primitive?

I encourage you not to invest in Somalia, we certainly don’t need defeated negroes. You most likely are a langaab.

Langaab is class system, just like we have class system in UK, does that make Britain primitive?

I encourage you not to invest in Somalia, we certainly don’t need defeated negroes. You most likely are a langaab.
Nice bait, you can't question someone's lineage just because they disagree with you. My cognitively impaired friend.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Prophet Mohamed PBUH “Give to the one whose door is nearest to you”(Bukhari)
Meaning give Sadaqah(charity) to the people closest to you who need it.
I doubt the people on here do anything for Somalis and if they do they will probably help their qabiil over others.

Djokovic

Somali Arab

You are a massive fool wallahi you claim to be a nationalist but you are actually not

The Somali Caesar

VIP
I doubt the people on here do anything for Somalis and if they do they will probably help their qabiil over others.
We shouldn’t be tribalistic but the Hadith still stands that charity should begin those closer to you first. I think the Arabs who are much wealthier and who are a kin to Palestinians should be the first to help them or at least help them a lot more

Djokovic

Somali Arab
We shouldn’t be tribalistic but the Hadith still stands that charity should begin those closer to you first. I think the Arabs should be obligated to help their fellow Palestinians first.
Where do you live ?? If you are in the west why don’t you help those in the country you live in first are they not closer to you

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Where do you live ?? If you are in the west why don’t you help those in the country you live in first are they not closer to you
I live in Hargeisa Somaliland now and I live in a neighborhood which I’m a minority in. And I personally do pay Sadaqah to those less fortunate from me.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
I’ve always been a nationalist, cared about my daqaan, Deen, my people and my land but as Ive grown older and wiser. I’ve come to the conclusion that a lot of Somalis lack intelligence or they just don’t know what is good for them. So nowadays all I give a F about is my region in Somalia. You can’t save people who has 28 years of PTSD or other form of mental illness.
Are you bipolar you were supporting a united Somalia literally a few minutes ago

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Nationalism helps build nations, unity, peace and prosperity. Stop being a nacaas every other nation on this planet has element of nationalism and we should as well. These aYrAb nations like UAE and Saudi are big on nationalism and they want us not to be. Why do you think? Well because it would make us stronger!
Here

this nigga spittin facts.jpg

Trending

Latest posts