Walijokes rants about Palestine and Arabs

Princefan

80s fan
He's right.Stop caping for people who wouldn't throw water on you if you were on fire.Besides Palestinian and Syrian Christians and Jews are getting bombed too,so it's not a religion thing.Somalis need to only care about Somalis.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

This nigga going in :damn:

Why Somalis constantly raising money for Palestine and Syria when their people are in absolute poverty?

because we r indoctrinated that we r slaves, and the ligh skin Palestine and Syrians are the deal .

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
As a proud black Somalis im loving how we are becoming more aware of our identity. No more obsessing over Arabs and we are focusing on our Black African identity

Help Somalia
sPe325c-_400x400.jpg

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Even if i was married to a hot arab ting. I'd still help my ppl first, sorry but that's engraved in the spirit of a real man.

Anything less is self hatred.

Her "habibi why don't we donate to philistine those cowardly kdf are cutting the water again"
Me "sorry i couldn't hear you over the screams of al somaal drowning and dying of famine"

:pachah1:

Even if i was married to a hot arab ting. I'd still help my ppl first, sorry but that's engraved in the spirit of a real man.

Anything less is self hatred.

Her "habibi why don't we donate to philistine those cowardly kdf are cutting the water again"
Me "sorry i couldn't hear you over the screams of al somaal drowning and dying of famine"

:pachah1:

Hopefully this famine and drowning doesn't go on.