Walijokes rants about Palestine and Arabs

I agree about helping each other first before helping others. But he seems to have hate for arabs while bootyclapping for Madows. This guy legit called himself xabash, and asked why we shouldn't raise for ethopia clearly he doesn't know ethopia is one of our big prpblems that keeps somalia divided. But yeah let's forget about the killings and rapings of somalis by ethopian military and the wars we fought with them. And hate on poor arabs in palestine who never did anything to us or syrians because they are "white niggas". He is angry at the wrong people.

His teeth are disgusting.

He's spot on though, take care of your own people first. A lot of Somali's don't care that there are floods in Beledweyne but cry and b1tch about Palestinians getting battered by Israeli's.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
His teeth are disgusting.

He's spot on though, take care of your own people first. A lot of Somali's don't care that there are floods in Beledweyne but cry and b1tch about Palestinians getting battered by Israeli's.

Very true, at the end of the day we all we got. Meanwhile everyone is obsessed with Palestine and Syria

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
"we're Muslims before anything else" as if Somalis aren't Muslim

If I have the option to save one between two people of the same religion, I'm picking who's closest to me.
No hard feelings

Very true, at the end of the day we all we got. Meanwhile everyone is obsessed with Palestine and Syria
Hopefully, Israel takes over the rest of Palestine so I can stop hearing about this "frEe Palenstinez" bullshit.

Syria and Palestine are miles better than Somalia, yet I'm supposed to feel bad for them?