Walijokes rants about Palestine and Arabs

Djokovic

Somali Arab
He's right.Stop caping for people who wouldn't throw water on you if you were on fire.Besides Palestinian and Syrian Christians and Jews are getting bombed too,so it's not a religion thing.Somalis need to only care about Somalis.
You think being Somali will save u in akhira ??

I didn’t Claim it would I don’t judge a group of people on the actions of a few.

nationalism is the most retarded shit I’ve ever seen

Nationalism helps build nations, unity, peace and prosperity. Stop being a nacaas every other nation on this planet has element of nationalism and we should as well. These aYrAb nations like UAE and Saudi are big on nationalism and they want us not to be. Why do you think? Well because it would make us stronger!

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Nationalism helps build nations, unity, peace and prosperity. Stop being a nacaas every other nation on this planet has element of nationalism and we should as well. These aYrAb nations like UAE and Saudi are big on nationalism and they want us not to be. Why do you think? Well because it would make us stronger!
You should never put your nationality over Islam

There's nothing holding back Somalis besides themselves.

A dispora somali is better off investing in other places.

But you don’t mind UAE sending bombs to al-Shabab to destroy Innocent Somali civilians?

You think being Arab will save you in akhira?

But that hardly has anything to do with palestine wouldn't you say? We are dealing with governments here and their political agenda. I won't attack other african nations for what kenya does to somalia. Stop this bs hate.

Trending

Latest posts