Walahi news coming out of Canada about a Somali couple is shameful and cause for a suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
That makes no logical sense, though. What could a possibly have in common with some soft-spoken miskeen? Women and men aren't the same. They fundamentally value different things. A woman is valued for her purity and chastity, while a man is valued for his 'experience' so to speak at least in the culture we find ourselves in these days. As another mentioned earlier even the miskeen girls these days want a "saqajaan" whose been around the block. :damedamn:

I've heard taming the ciyal-suuq or "bad boys" is all the rage among western/westernized women these days. Which makes it all the more confusing why these women would marry these dudes in the first place.
No girl wants to marry an ciyal suuq that sells drugs. They want to mess with them but only the very impressionable ones will want to marry one.

The rest of the women including s want to marry a nice guy who will grant her security and money.

That makes no logical sense, though. What could a possibly have in common with some soft-spoken miskeen? Women and men aren't the same. They fundamentally value different things. A woman is valued for her purity and chastity, while a man is valued for his 'experience' so to speak at least in the culture we find ourselves in these days. As another mentioned earlier even the miskeen girls these days want a "saqajaan" whose been around the block. :damedamn:

I've heard taming the ciyal-suuq or "bad boys" is all the rage among western/westernized women these days. Which makes it all the more confusing why these women would marry these dudes in the first place.
no one wants a disgusting man . you guys think you can speak your narrative that 'women want experienced men' into existence but that will not fly with a muslim girl. just because western women say that they want their men experienced doesn't mean that can be applied to Muslims too. you guys are either so quick to disregard Allah's words that pious women are for pious men or you want to speak this into existence and create a culture where a man can expect a pious woman.

either way, anyone who commits zina deserves an std carrying hooker.

No girl wants to marry an ciyal suuq that sells drugs. They want to mess with them but only the very impressionable ones will want to marry one.

The rest of the women including s want to marry a nice guy who will grant her security and money.

That's what I used to think as well. You'd be surprised sxb. Drug dealers and ex-cons are in great demand at least where I'm from. They're winning out here and each have a long list of girls that would gladly be wifey. :manny:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS

I'm not sure where 'soft spoken' is inferred, they might just have been sheltered not necessarily socially awkward nerds. Though that could be the case more often than not. Nonetheless, they provide a home, stability and security. Like you said men and women aren't exactly the same. A guy can f*ck around until his early 30's clean up his act and start a family while the same is significantly more difficult for a woman. Therefore they tend to leave the 'saqajaan' way of life before their male counterparts. Since we're stereotyping anyway, these saqajaans have nothing to offer these women, why would they gamble everything on them when there's a much safer way to obtain what they want with some compromise? I think there is a real basis on: "every girl wants a bad boy who will be good just for her, and every boy wants a good girl who will be bad just for him". It's been entirely blown out of proportion by the Nice Guy crew. Nothing wrong with wanting some excitement.

While I do think the 'experience' thing strongly depends on who you ask. A religious girl would probably not be happy to hear it while less/non-religious girls consider it a good thing. I wouldn't know, I don't have a vagina. I do certainly think women are more likely to accept a guy who has been 'around the block' than vice versa. Why? I don't know exactly but it seems guys are the ones who place more emphasis on virginity. Even guys that have been around the block ask for a virgin girl, is it hypocritical? Yes. But at the end of the day both males and females set their standards. She could ask for a 6'9 guy with horns if she wants and so can he. Whether they'll get it or not is an entirely different matter.

no one wants a disgusting man . you guys think you can speak your narrative that 'women want experienced men' into existence but that will not fly with a muslim girl. just because western women say that they want their men experienced doesn't mean that can be applied to Muslims too. you guys are either so quick to disregard Allah's words that pious women are for pious men or you want to speak this into existence and create a culture where a man can expect a pious woman.

You needn't take these things too personally. I was merely speaking in generalities.

Also it's quite interesting how you feel so strongly about the man-, but have been crusading hard for this hypothetical non-virgin girl who deceived her miskeen husband. :damedamn:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending

girls want a guy thats "halal in the streets, haram in the sheets" dont kid yourself :manny:

You needn't take these things too personally. I was merely speaking in generalities.

Also it's quite interesting how you feel so strongly about the man-, but have been crusading hard for this hypothetical non-virgin girl who deceived her miskeen husband. :damedamn:
I was merely pointing out a scientific fact. I am certain that most of you all ill-informed about it.
i only feel so strongly about the topic because some of the guys here are under the impression that they will get more than they deserve. i keep referring back to the ayat that says pious men are for pious women so of course, I am not defending her if the story is true. i, in fact, stated that what he did was reasonable. pointing out the expected inconsistency in menaces story and also using it as means of educating you lot doesn't mean that i am 'crusading' for anyone.

girls want a guy thats "halal in the streets, haram in the sheets" dont kid yourself :manny:
Allah's wisdom always prevails
“Vile women are for vile men, and vile men are for vile women; and good women are for good men, and good men are for good women” (24:26)

enjoy your vile behaviour and you shall receive exactly what you deserve.

what a bunch of fucking xoolo the lot of you.
about he paid for a product, you ugly fuckers ain't even gonna get a hooker to give you the time of day so i don't know why you are bothered.

stop being disrespectful little cunts to women unless your dads also paid for your mothers.

Your worst then these lot. why dont you feel sorry for the man who paid 250k of his hard earned cash. the man who was decieved into believing his future childrens mother has kept away from zina? He made a very important because its not just about him but his children that he could have with her.

I agree though its best to hide people's ceeb.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
We got people here comparing women to used cars, McDonald's drive through, PS3 and Xbox. Pretty disgraceful.

Your worst then these lot. why dont you feel sorry for the man who paid 250k of his hard earned cash. the man who was decieved into believing his future childrens mother has kept away from zina? He made a very important because its not just about him but his children that he could have with her.

I agree though its best to hide people's ceeb.
can't you read or are you too fucking stupid?
if you weren't cherry-picking my posts then you would realise that I said what he did was right and you can clearly see i am very much against anyone who commits Zina.
this comment, in particular, was addressing several people who were repeating the sexist bulshit that he thought he bought a new 'product. maybe you overlooked that since thats your stance too.:camby:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
can't you read or are you too fucking stupid?
if you weren't cherry-picking my posts then you would realise that I said what he did was right and you can clearly see i am very much against anyone who commits Zina.
this comment, in particular, was addressing several people who were repeating the sexist bulshit that he thought he bought a new 'product. maybe you overlooked that since thats your stance too.:camby:

Calm down @sahersi ! You are got too over heated over this. Make your case without resorting to abusing people's parents. We can cuss each other and what-have-you but have some boundaries abaayo macaanto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts