Walahi news coming out of Canada about a Somali couple is shameful and cause for a suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
how would they know if they haven't committed zina themselves?
what other indicators of virginity are there exactly?
If you are able to have sex with a woman on your first and the shoe fits, and there is no discomfort of any sort, and there is no blood at all, not even a drop, she's not virgin. Simple as that. If it fits, she isn't virgin..that'd be my way of telling. No way would a girl who has never had sex have sex on her first night comfortably. The first few times should be painful and awkward and very uncomfortable and you don't need to have committed zina to know this. Take your BS outta here adeer.:camby:

Sahersi & waraabe sitting on the khat tree k.i.s.s.i.n.g kkkkk
aww you and waraabe would look so cute together. if aj can suck ceeb without shame you can do the same for your future hubby.
this would be more than just a step forward for gay somalis, but your relationship will be bringing two qabils together:salute:

Gambar

VIP
If you are able to have sex with a woman on your first and the shoe fits, and there is no discomfort of any sort, and there is no blood at all, not even a drop, she's not virgin. Simple as that. If it fits, she isn't virgin..that'd be my way of telling. No way would a girl who has never had sex have sex on her first night comfortably. The first few times should be painful and awkward and very uncomfortable and you don't need to have committed zina to know this. Take your BS outta here adeer.:camby:
Not all bleed but there's a lot of discomfort it's very painful. I think someone's behavior is a bigger indicator.

waraabe

Your superior
aww you and waraabe would look so cute together. if aj can suck ceeb without shame you can do the same for your future hubby.
this would be more than just a step forward for gay somalis, but your relationship will be bringing two qabils together:salute:

Why you throwing me under the bus?

you honestly are the one chatting BS. i provided scientific prove that for some women (not all), stimulation would be enough to circumvent any discomfort or blood on the first time. read a biology book once in a while before you come at me with your assumptions.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Abdi Johnson & waraabe would make a great couple why are you mad b? Calm down & please regain your composure, I would like to take this moment to tell you that I love you :mugshotman:

you honestly are the one chatting BS. i provided scientific prove that for some women (not all), stimulation would be enough to circumvent any discomfort or blood on the first time. read a biology book once in a while before you come at me with your assumptions.
I know enough to be speaking like this. If people cannot tell virginity, then why is it even a big deal? Answer that before you get all angry adeer. It is ridiculously easy to tell whether a girl is a virgin or not and you can argue with this all you want but it won't change that fact. It isn't just about blood btw because it seems to me that's the only thing your "scientific evidence" can circumvent. like I said, don't chat BS for the sake of it. No man is stupid enough to lie with a woman who has been around and not know it.

:chrisfreshhah: I don't care if you're not a virgin cause to me you're beautiful anyway baby :it0tdo8:
your accusations arent making me mad walaal. schizophrenia is a serious mental illness and as a fellow somali, i really hope you get help.
we already have enough lunatics in our community committing all types of crimes. we cant have you raping cadaan men, it will destroy our name too much. get help walaal. i'll pray for you insha allah.:dabcasar:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
your accusations arent making me mad walaal. schizophrenia is a serious mental illness and as a fellow somali, i really hope you get help.
we already have enough lunatics in our community committing all types of crimes. we cant have you raping cadaan men, it will destroy our name too much. get help walaal. i'll pray for you insha allah.:dabcasar:
If loving you means that I'm crazy then I'm guilty as charged b f*ck it lock me up & throw away the keys :mugshotman:

Not all bleed but there's a lot of discomfort it's very painful. I think someone's behavior is a bigger indicator.
Exactly. If your first night and 50th night are the same then something is clearly wrong and I imagine that's how a non virgin girl would feel. Once the virginity is gone, then any sex she has after that is going to be more or less the same. I don't know why this girl thinks it is hard to tell whether someone is a virgin or not?? And about the behavior, not necessarily because some people are very informed about the whole thing without having done it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts