Walahi news coming out of Canada about a Somali couple is shameful and cause for a suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I don't blame the girl for hiding her 'non-virgin' status, she is allowed to keep that information to herself. But let it be a lesson that she should stay away from that kind of drama if she sees it in other people. The worst kind i've seen are s who want to bring others down because they can't own up to their own mistakes in life.

They say a sin that makes you a better person is better than a good deed that makes you an arrogant person.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
i gave these retards some science on the topic so they can be impartial and give that woman the benefit of the doubt.
instead of asking themselves the same question i presented which is, how did he know she wasn't a virgin, few of the resident closet homosexuals, namely @LondonMo, have turned this into me being defensive because i am supposedly not a virgin.

theres no point of trying to educate animals, especially of the variety.
Only Allah will judge you and if you have repented then ive got nothing against you the fact that a nigga took ur virginity, it aint my business to judge.

There are plenty of men that wouldn't marry marrying a non-virgin, although the majority of us see you as used second hand products

Only Allah will judge you and if you have repented then ive got nothing against you the fact that a nigga took ur virginity, it aint my business to judge.

There are plenty of men that wouldn't marry marrying a non-virgin, although the majority of us see you as used second hand products
are you saving your ass virginity for aj or has some Arab girl already violated you with a dildo?

He should have asked the question upfront instead of waiting for the wedding night to find out. Everything must be vetted between the couple so they get to the wedding event with them accepting each other's personality and past history.

I don't understand why some people make such a fuss about this. Make sure you're clean and exercise due diligence and leave the rest up to Allah swt.

Madam,

I would like to see your due diligence list :) What is your vetting process for your husband to be? I think for some it is the amount of money spent on a wedding like myself. That would be my biggest beef with the story. I personally don't care about virginity of a woman and her past as long as we are on agreement on what is important in life to maintain a happy relationship and she is trustworthy.

What a sad story! I didn't know virginity came before the girl. I understand being disappointed but she didn't cheat on him so why did he humiliate her, divorce her and make her sleep in a car because of something she did before she met him?

Madam,

I would like to see your due diligence list :) What is your vetting process for your husband to be? I think for some it is the amount of money spent on a wedding like myself. That would be my biggest beef with the story. I personally don't care about virginity of a woman and her past as long as we are on agreement on what is important in life to maintain a happy relationship and she is trustworthy.

Well, I've been there and done that. I got married fairly young, so luckily for me, hooyo and aabo did most of the vetting. I would advise gabdhaha to look for nin camal wanaagsan, masuuliyad qaadi karo iyo dulqaad badan leh. Also, you're allowed to check references to find out what type of person he is. I don't think enough people make use of this. There should be a level of attraction and chemistry but you shouldn't lose sight of other things. This person is going to be your life partner and the father/mother of your child so it's a very important life decision. Ultimately, Allah swt knows what's best for us so pray istikharah and have a positive attitude.

Well, I've been there and done that. I got married fairly young, so luckily for me, hooyo and aabo did most of the vetting. I would advise gabdhaha to look for nin camal wanaagsan, masuuliyad qaadi karo iyo dulqaad badan leh. Also, you're allowed to check references to find out what type of person he is. I don't think enough people make use of this. There should be a level of attraction and chemistry but you shouldn't lose sight of other things. This person is going to be your life partner and the father/mother of your child so it's a very important life decision. Ultimately, Allah swt knows what's best for us so pray istikharah and have a positive attitude.

Safe approach to an important issue. I also think birds of a feather flock together saying in that it is better the match to be people of the same background even though sometimes people from different backgrounds can understand each other. I suggest young diaspora Somalis to marry someone like them from their local communities of Somali descent. In the end, God knows best is the ultimate truth. We make decisions based on what we think best serves us, but for our choices to meet our expectations is not always up to us but up to them. People do change, and some for the worse, I wish the best for all of those who have to make such important decisions. It helps to not assume that happiness can be found in a human being, and when we do find it, we take stock of it and enjoy while it lasts. I don't fault human beings for being imperfect, that helps lower my expectations without thinking of a woman she is not all that. It is how we view life in general that makes us happy or unhappy to some good extent. Espouses, good friends, money, health are the helpers to get us to our destiny(Death) safely.

Last edited:
Safe approach to an important issue. I also think birds of a feather flock together saying in that it is better the match to be people of the same ground even though sometimes people from different backgrounds can understand each other. I suggest young diaspora Somalis to marry someone like them from their local communities of Somali descent. In the end, God knows best is the ultimate truth. We make decisions based on what we think best serves us, but for our choices to meet our expectations is not always up to us but to up to them. People do change, and some for the worse, I wish the best for all of those who have to make such important decisions. It helps to not assume that happiness can be found in a human being, and when we do find it, we take stock of it and enjoy while it lasts. I don't fault human beings for being imperfect, that helps lower my expectations without thinking of a woman she is not all that. It is how we view life in general that makes us happy or unhappy to some good extent. Espouses, good friends, money, health are the helpers to get us to our destiny(Death) safely.

I like what you said about not pinning your happiness on another human being. That's very poignant. People do change and so do our circumstances. The problem with young people getting married today is that they see marriage as their ultimate goal and they think their lives will somehow miraculously come together once married. This is especially true for young girls. However, the reality is quite different. Marriage is hard work and most of them are ill-equipped to deal with the challenges that come with it. The real work starts after marriage and as young people we don't usually have the guidance or self-awareness to resolve problems in order to strengthen the bond of marriage instead of scoring points.

In the Quran. Allah swt describes the relationship of the husband and wife beautifully. They are garments for each other; protecting one another and making up for each other's deficit. Each brings something unique to the relationship. There's also mawadda and rahma between them. This is something that we often over-look when each individual is only pre-occupied with getting their rights or what's in it for them.

I seriously think that there was something wrong with him in the bedroom and he just made up a false story to go along with it because in the Somali community a woman's "honour" is her everything, her identity and without it she can bring shame to not only herself but to her family as well. Some Somali men know that and wreck a girls reputation because of their own short comings. I can't deal with Somali men who think that way and I'm so lucky I had the privilege to grow up in the west and had the opportunity to meet plenty of the younger generation of Somali men who don't think that way. Don't get me wrong some of these new generation Somalis have their own issues but there are truly others who have their head on straight and don't belittle women or spend 5 hours debating about virginity. They see women as their equals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending