Status
Not open for further replies.
funny video.
basically a non existing so called country vs the colony of Madow union armed forces xamar.

DO you reckon they are abdiexiters ??

they must be, they are out there somalinizing ajnabi girls.
get used to this fellas, we will see a whole of lot of somalinized ajnabi tings

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
funny video.
basically a non existing so called country vs the colony of Madow union armed forces xamar.

DO you reckon they are abdiexiters ??

Thats a bit weird. Is the fella on the right a fob?

Thats a bit weird. Is the fella on the right a fob?
they both seem fob'ish to me :ayaanswag:

i don't personally any Australian Somalis but from what i have seen on the net, Australian somalis have such a fob'ish vibe about them, are they recent immigrants ?? :mugshotman: just from their mannerism you can they have both been bought up in somalia, little things like they way the isaaq guy is chewing gum and the sleepy droopy eyed hawiye guy :gaasdrink: you can tell he had sleepless nights in xamar :siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Abdization is a real thing, I met a blonde blue eyed girl who called me Waarya yesterday
“Your Hoyoo would love me”:wtf:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
That Brazilian girl is funny as hell wallahi. She's very friendly too.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Warya, ha ina ceebayn.
:faysalwtf:
I am getting flashbacks to Mrs. 10 Abdis in a row.
:mjcry:

That Brazilian girl is funny as hell wallahi. She's very friendly too.
yep ajnabi girls are very unconformable and friendly around abdis, even fob abdi are getting in on it:salute: abdiexit doesn't discriminate,

our slogan is "Abdiexist for the abdis those at home and abroad" :holeup:

Last edited:
I knew this was going to happen. I warned you. @CanIDimo
:snoop:
:ooh: now i get it.

look man, at this point anything is better than a xaarlimoid :susp:

but we all know for sure that abdiexiters are getting 10/10 women :diddyass:
need i remind you the girl i posted yesterday the one who looked like a glow'ed up beyonce

When Somali guys say all they pull is cadaan women, this is what they're talking about, obese, socially awkward cadaan women who look like they don't take regular shower.:siilaanyolaugh:

@xalimathe6 @Knowles @CaliSomali @sophisticate @VixR @Pureblood am I right sisters? :dabcasar:
these are fob abdiexiters they have to start somewhere, i commend them. REZPECT :rejoice:

fobs abdiexiters will obviously have a hard time picking up western ajnabi girls there is a cultural barrier :sitdown:

meanwhile decent looking xaarlimoids xalimoexiters(probably fat under those 10 layers but okey) with no cultural barrier getting with ajnabi guys who look like this
hqdefault.jpg

these are fob abdiexiters they have to start somewhere, i commend them. REZPECT :rejoice:

fobs abdiexiters will obviously have a hard time picking up western ajnabi girls there is a cultural barrier :sitdown:

meanwhile decent looking xaarlimoids xalimoexiters(probably fat under those 10 layers but okey) with no cultural barrier getting with ajnabi guys who look like this
hqdefault.jpg

I agree that he is hideous and was also jailed for something, but compared to you losers, he turned his life around for the better and now has a his own business and is taking care of his wife and child while somali male are still dealing dealing drugs, in prison, chewing khat, gossiping like women in cafe shops or killing each other all over the world. Oh, and he is not obese. Yall need to do better, this is getting embarrassing. YIKES. Looks like xalimoexiters are slowly but surely picking semi decent men. The next xalimo generation will pick men with cleaner history and bigger bank accounts and a degree to match. Who needs a bunch of malnourished failures who are allergic to commitment.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Shout out to the Brazilian girl for admitting northern Somali is easier than southern Somali

:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.