WAIT A MINUTE......... WOULD XALIMO COOK BARIS FOR FARAX ONCE A WEEK ?

@Furioso and @beenleey - Your friendship is real and you are Somali sisters. Be an example for everyone in demonstrating that qabil doesn't matter

I can mediate a sit down between you two if you like, followed by a 4-hour dawah session InshaAllah because you're so nice and I want you both in Jannah :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

@Furioso and @beenleey - Your friendship is real and you are Somali sisters. Be an example for everyone in demonstrating that qabil doesn't matter

I can mediate a sit down between you two if you like, followed by a 4-hour dawah session InshaAllah because you're so nice and I want you both in Jannah :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

I’m sorry to say this adeero, but I’m an MJ first before everything else. I would fight and die for my clansmen. I don’t think we can reconcile. This was the ultimate stab in the back. Goodbye forever @beenleey.
:liberaltears:

When my good misogynistic friend @Samaalic Era found out I was not a Muslim, I said ''we may not be brother and sisters in deen but we still are brother and sisters in Qabiil''

I now say to @Furioso, We may not be sisters in Daroodism (Why did she think I'm Ogaden? I need a written apology for this slander) but we are sisters in almost every other opinion and I forgive her for her accident of birth :it0tdo8::friendhug:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
When my good misogynistic friend @Samaalic Era he found out I was not a Muslim, I said ''we may not be brother and sisters in deen but we still are brother and sisters in Qabiil''

I now say to @Furioso, We may not be sisters in Daroodism (Why did she think I'm Ogaden? I need a written apology for this slander) but we are sisters in almost every other opinion and I forgive her for her accident of birth :it0tdo8::friendhug:

Ogadens are stunning, tall, and honorable. I gave you the second best clan after MJ. How ungrateful! Are you seriously turning your back on me for @Samaalic Era? I hate to break it to you but @Samaalic Era doesn’t care about you. He wants to make you his eighth wife. You mattered to me and I considered you to be my twin sister. I have never felt so disappointed in my entire life!

Lol, I only found out I was MJ a few months ago. Sspot has taught me all I know. I need to learn more. @beenleey, I will be back with better attacks when I’m done surfing the politics section.

Ogadens are stunning, tall, and honorable. I gave you the second best clan after MJ. How ungrateful! Are you seriously turning your back on me for @Samaalic Era? I hate to break it to you but @Samaalic Era doesn’t care about you. He wants to make you his eighth wife. You mattered to me and I considered you to be my twin sister. I have never felt so disappointed in my entire life!

Lol, I only found out I was MJ a few months ago. Sspot has taught me all I know. I need to learn more. @beenleey, I will be back with better attacks when I’m done surfing the politics section.
I'm too embarrassed to make fun of Ogadens because I'm ashamed of how much qabayalaad I've learnt here, Most of it is from Ogaden vs Mx threads which I have no business to be reading as a noble sacad siciid woman:farmajoyaab:.
I would never choose @Samaalic Era over you abaayo, other than sacad banter we are the total opposite. As they say, 'women don't have qabiils' All women are from the same qabiil and you are from my sub-sub-sub-sub-sub-sub-sub-tribe of Somali women since we agree on so much. Besides my parents are somewhat related, any kids I have with a cousin like Samaalic would have a documentary made on them and their unique genetic illnesses. Our kids would curse us.

Tribal/Politics section is horrible I have no idea how I end up reading threads from there. Yes, I hate qabilism. Yes, I get proud whenever Sacad/HG/Hawiye members btfo qabiils. Every Sacad/HG/Hawiye person in the politics section has fought for my rights and I thank them for their service as an ordinary civilian

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
I remember a thread from here when I used to lurk and it was about Mona Walter (Hawiye I think) and Muslim MJ FKDers were comparing her to Ayan Hersi. ''My Mj gaal is better and more sucessful than your Hawiye gaal' :dead: That's when I realised Somalis were not serious about Islam .
Now is the time you realize?:reallymaury:

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Except for the gaal part of your post,the thing about Mjs being smarter than Hawiye is a fact.
images (2).jpeg

Trending