WAIT A MINUTE......... WOULD XALIMO COOK BARIS FOR FARAX ONCE A WEEK ?

Muji

VIP
takeaway is not healthy

Lol

Walal when a farax sees you breaking your back for him, cooking and cleaning, That’s when he thinks he has a firm grip on you. It’s best to keep him on his toes. Make him canjeero whilst he is in bed then throw it In his face whilst it’s still hot.

@astorecalledkmart you're the nicest on here, I’d actually marry you but I don’t think you can handle me, you’d run away on the wedding day:liberaltears:

That is very nice of you to say, but you'd run away when you saw my face

I said I was like this in real life

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But if I'm really honest, I'm more like this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive

Muji

VIP
I love my brummie brother Jaydaan but I’d invite him to the wedding and he can have free food instead of hiring him as my driver and dying on my wedding day subxanallah

Lol I wouldn’t trust @Jaydaan aa my driver. Even if he was in the back seat he would still manage to crash the car. @AussieHustler would be drinking behind the wheel and @mrlog would steal the car. I guess @astorecalledkmart would drive us whilst I fed him grapes from my hands.

Other than the blasphemous stuff, what else do you say that you cant say in public :cosbyhmm:
Around my parents, I have to hate gay people, my parents get angry when I say they deserve basic rights.:noneck:
Btw I have lots of non-muslims friends and I don't live at home so I could have gone ayan hersi by now. However, I'd never say anything blasphemous to my gaal born friends. I think only Muslims and ex-Muslims should criticize/debate Islam. I'm essentially part of the 'Islam iz peas' group irl. No way am I gonna be used by right-wingers so they can hate my 99% Muslim community/family.
Same with anything anti-somali I say here as well!!

Muji

VIP
Ahh I live for those moments, I swear I used to be more social maybe I’m getting old lol I look forward to going home and getting in comfy pjs more than anything else.

Me too

I’m an extrovert in the summer but in the winter I want to hide away so I usually have to ghost people during the winter which is not nice

Trending

Latest posts