WAIT A MINUTE......... WOULD XALIMO COOK BARIS FOR FARAX ONCE A WEEK ?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Around my parents, I have to hate gay people, my parents get angry when I say they deserve basic rights.:noneck:
Btw I have lots of non-muslims friends and I don't live at home so I could have gone ayan hersi by now. However, I'd never say anything blasphemous to my gaal born friends. I think only Muslims and ex-Muslims should criticize/debate Islam. I'm essentially part of the 'Islam iz peas' group irl. No way am I gonna be used by right-wingers so they can hate my 99% Muslim community/family.
Same with anything anti-somali I say here as well!!
Whatever you do dont go public, MJs will a have field day in the FKD after the Ayan Xirsi L:mjcry:

I'm a proud keyboard warrior:browtf:, I wouldn't say most of the things I say here, in real life

I’m so gutsy on here because it’s an anonymous forum. If I said 10% of what I say on here in real life, I’d be sent to Somalia for dhaqan celis by now. I will say everything I want to say in real life on this forum. Somalispot is truly one of a kind:2tjlv3e:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Whatever you do dont go public, MJs will a have field day in the FKD after the Ayan Xirsi L:mjcry:

It's too late, I already have my material for the next FKD session against reer Galmudug.

giphy.gif

I remember a thread from here when I used to lurk and it was about Mona Walter (Hawiye I think) and Muslim MJ FKDers were comparing her to Ayan Hersi. ''My Mj gaal is better and more sucessful than your Hawiye gaal' :dead: That's when I realised Somalis were not serious about Islam .

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I remember a thread from here when I used to lurk and it was about Mona Walter (Hawiye I think) and Muslim MJ FKDers were comparing her to Ayan Hersi. ''My Mj gaal is better and more sucessful than your Hawiye gaal' :dead: That's when I realised Somalis were not serious about Islam .
I think that was

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts