Wagner coup in Russia

bidenkulaha

GalYare
F1116476-92F5-4CF5-9AE0-4FA8617870B8.jpeg

state of the main roads into Moscow

GemState

36/21
VIP
Has there been a civilization and people that fell as hard as Russia in recent memory? There are people alive today who remember when the Russian Empire made up nearly 10% of the world's population and was poised to be a Orthodox America.

Forget Ukraine, in 1914 Russia was seriously talking about conquering Istanbul, now it can't even control cities within Russia itself. Sad end.

@Libaax-Joore

Must be eid day for you today, mother Russia has fallen so hard :mjhaps: :snoop:

At the beginning of the war, I predicted the war with Ukraine would significantly weaken Russia to the point it will result in a civil war.. This is what happened to Somalia once one of Africa's strongest armies after attacking Ethiopia.

And this is all arising from bickering over contract terms? The chef oligarch is turning against his master, and the West along with its media puppeteers are on a full scale spin.

Yet 25,000 strong, heavily armed young men, operating in 17 countries with nothing to lose is ominously precarious. Let us see how the Acadami* and their overlords at Langley, shareholders of Wagner, spin this.

* The Pretorian guard, formerly the Black Water - Saracen private army, the largest in the world en march; a decent RoI, I say for E Prince & K Shamalov.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@Libaax-Joore

Must be eid day for you today, mother Russia has fallen so hard :mjhaps: :snoop:

At the beginning of the war, I predicted the war with Ukraine would significantly weaken Russia to the point it will result in a civil war.. This is what happened to Somalia once one of Africa's strongest armies after attacking Ethiopia.
No needed to invade thier slavic brother ukraine
Russia and ukraine fighting is like omar mohamud and osman mohamud brothers killing each other

Trending