Wagner coup in Russia

bidenkulaha

GalYare
nothing guarantees Wagner they won’t be destroyed now. let’s see if Putin sticks to the deal or ‘deals with the traitors’ like he promised a few hours ago

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Kids🤣welcome to politics kkkkkkkkkk niggas got too excitedway too early

Yesterday
Happy So Excited GIF

Today
Bored Season 5 GIF by The Office

Last edited:
nothing guarantees Wagner they won’t be destroyed now. let’s see if Putin sticks to the deal or ‘deals with the traitors’ like he promised a few hours ago

I was convinced since pretty much as soon as I saw it that it's fake news. I don't think Wagner can just say "just kidding" and walk it back at this point. Either Prigozhin moves forward or he gets liquidated imo. Once you reach a certain point, there's no turning back.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
🤣Prigozhin had putting shitting his pants for few secs now🤣he will def pay for that shit

Future headlines.
''Prigozhin, tired of life's dullness, chose to take a leap of faith from a hospital window, hoping to find excitement on the way down''

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Lol @ coup attempt. This is just a power struggle and was approved by Putin.

I recommend that you follow his speeches and actions precisely from now onwards if you honestly think that this power struggle won’t involve attempts to remove the president. It’s highly unlikely as of now, unless people at the top switches allegiances. Prigozhin have even been pleading threatening different defense, security and intelligence fractions to defect. However, the focal point seem to be targeting the folks in charge of the defense ministry and subsequently taking appropriate steps from there.

:mjlol:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Kids🤣welcome to politics kkkkkkkkkk niggas got too excitedway too early

Yesterday
Happy So Excited GIF

Today
Bored Season 5 GIF by The Office
Nah there’s a lot left to see. Is Wagner going to survive this or is Putin going to use this to sack the MoD. Putin doesn’t actually look like he’s in control of the military so this could’ve been a false flag for him to clean house there.

Regardless he looks weak as f*ck and this is another massive L on international stage to let someone who openly is commits treason walk away 120km from Moscow

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
Nah there’s a lot left to see. Is Wagner going to survive this or is Putin going to use this to sack the MoD. Putin doesn’t actually look like he’s in control of the military so this could’ve been a false flag for him to clean house there
🤣He was never going to Moscow, man. Nothing would have been left of his 30k army, which he is using as leverage.

The nature of the contract he was offered would have eventually put him out of business. It is obvious he's seen as a threat that needs to be dealt with, but in a more respectful way, considering the assistance they have provided in Ukraine.

Putin will find a way to deal with him in the meantime he will probably be handed a stfu deal that will keep him busy till a Neutralization plan is put in place.

What if this was a tactical show to lure the Ukrainians to send their whole army into the offensive and then they'll get stuck in a trap?

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
What if this was a tactical show to lure the Ukrainians to send their whole army into the offensive and then they'll get stuck in a trap?
They aren't that dumb man. They would have probably waited for them to engage in a conflict first. Once the conflict is underway it would be the only confirmation they would need to be sure it isn't a trap.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The hilarious part of this is Wagner’s ‘deal’ is said to be they’ll go back to Africa and you’ll have Africans supporting this criminal state.

Wagner was angry being in Ukraine where they actually have to suffer casualties rather than just live lavishly and loot like they were doing in Africa

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Many of you fell for CIA lead psyop known as “Wagner coup in Russia”. I waited a bit and knew Putin would handle this with ease, God Save Russia.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
It's already over.
Bro thinks Putin is gonna let it slide. Expect a lot of "accidents" going forward

Trending