Wagner coup in Russia

I wonder if this whole thing was to identify elements who want to coup Putin.... if Putin assassinates me I am requesting people to post conspiracy theories in the freethinkers section on my behalf...

This is what I suspect as well. This was not a coup. Wagner going 100 miles towards Moscow without anyone stopping it. If this was a coup, why didn't he have anyone opposing him and his Wagner group?

The story is not clear yet.

@GaradShabeel

Minus losing the war.

It doesn't sound like an absurd theory given the circumstances and how the failed operation unfolded. It was apparent from early on that it was a 'rivalry' between Prigozihn v. Shoigu/Gerasimov.

I wouldn't put it past Prigozihn that he may have collaborated with Putin (although premature to say in my opinion). If you looked at Prigozihn's ramblings for the past months, he rarely criticized Putin and mostly focused on the defence/military leaders.

I also think that Putin is tired of how the Ukraine was has drawn out. Prigozihn have directly condemned the war; both denied the threat Ukraine posed to Russia and how the pretext for the war was essentially based on lie. Don't know how this may benefit Putin, if he decide to cut his losses or continue until his objectives are met. In any case, if he blame it on Prigozihn/Gerasimov/Shoigu, he can spin the narrative and somehow twist it in his favor for Russians.

I'm eager to see what Prigozihn settled for in the agreement he made with Lukashenko. If it becomes public, it may provide more details to the theory in the tweet.

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Itโ€™s incredible this man has embarrassed Putin on the world stage and gets to freely operate like nothing happened!

Putin has gone soft on his Jewish chef

bidenkulaha

GalYare

A late twist! Putin reverses course and dissolves Wagner. Doesnโ€™t name anyone directly but calls some traitors. Says majority were patriots. They can either join MoD or go to Belarus

A very short address, very banana republic. Kremlin teased this as saying itโ€™ll decide the fate of Russiaโ€ฆ

A late twist! Putin reverses course and dissolves Wagner. Doesnโ€™t name anyone directly but calls some traitors. Says majority were patriots. They can either join MoD or go to Belarus

A very short address, very banana republic. Kremlin teased this as saying itโ€™ll decide the fate of Russiaโ€ฆ

Very dumb move of Prigozihn. Settling in Belarus and being disbanded in Russia means that all of his power and ranks is soon going to be dissolved. Basically reduced to waste :snoop:

Now, he'll just engage in places outside of Russian-sphere. Putin will probably diminish Wagner's influence over time, and soon block them altogether from anything to do with the Russian state.

Prigozihn ended up being fulay and backed out. Great job Putin for cleaning out the coward, who can't even live up to their promises :qri8gs7:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Very dumb move of Prigozihn. Settling in Belarus and being disbanded in Russia means that all of his power and ranks is soon going to be dissolved. Basically reduced to waste :snoop:

Now, he'll just engage in places outside of Russian-sphere. Putin will probably diminish Wagner's influence over time, and soon block them altogether from anything to do with the Russian state.

Prigozihn ended up being fulay and backed out. Great job Putin for cleaning out the coward, who can't even live up to their promises :qri8gs7:
Yes thatโ€™s what it seems like. There was no grand plan. He was hopping for Russian army defections in Moscow and when he realised they set up defensive positions he knew it wouldโ€™ve been a bloody battle and backed out. Basically trying his luck.

Yes thatโ€™s what it seems like. There was no grand plan. He was hopping for Russian army defections in Moscow and when he realised they set up defensive positions he knew it wouldโ€™ve been a bloody battle and backed out. Basically trying his luck.

Yeah, he overestimated himself. But there were still a wide support for him, from the Russian public and inside the establishment. He should've bet on continuing until at least it got more intense and closer to Moscow (without turning into a full blown battlefield). Then set ultimatums for Putin to appease his demands and then back off with maximum achievements of his objectives.

After all, he barely faced any armed forces from their location in Ukraine until arriving at the the borders and onwards, proving that he had an 'upper-hand' to a certain extent with support of the Russian army stationed there or other 'docile' soldiers who may not like him, but still not willing to fight him either.

The Russian army was also not prepared. Wagner even shot down four helicopters inside Russia as they pushed forward. Overall, while Wagners capabilities did not match their counterparts, their best chance was getting more military fractions to defect along their advancements. Even inside Moscow, I'm sure he had insiders and people with allegiance towards him inside the army, intelligence and the gov't.

If his did as I suggested, it would've ended with some form agreement anyways irrespective of the aftermath, like now but with better outcome for him/Wagner. I guess, he wasn't bold enough to continue :manny:

Last edited:
This is a huge psyop on a scale we've never seen before.
The facts concerning the supposed coup attempt by Prigozhin is examined in this article.

"Let us start with these facts:

1. The Wagner Group was established by Russian intelligence organizations and funded by the Russian Government. Many in the West mistakenly believe that Prigozhin has deep pockets and is paying Wagnerโ€™s bills and, despite having ZERO military experience, is the commander of the outfit. As the Russians say, NYET!
  2. Russia is considered by the U.S. and the rest of NATO as a dictatorship. Prigozhin has been shooting his mouth off for months spouting threats against the Russian military and, indirectly, at Putin but has suffered no arrest or sanction. Does this mean Russia is not a dictatorship?
  3. Prigozhin ostensibly launched the coup, according to his own words on Friday, because the Russian MOD hit an encampment of Wagner troops training for war with missiles, shells and rockets. But the alleged video of the incident showed no casualties. Today, Prigozhin backed away from that claim and now insists he was just protesting the MODโ€™s move to bring the Wagner Group into the Russian Army.
  4. The Russian Government waited about 12 hours before sending police/military forces to the Wagner Group headquarters in St. Petersburg. Little sense of urgency.
  5. Prigozhin reportedly ordered a column of Wagner troops to go from Rostov on Don to Moscow to dethrone Shoigu and maybe General Gerasimov. Take a look at the map. That is a distance of almost 1200 kilometers. How was that column of trucks and tanks supposed to refuel and cover that distance in less than 20 hours?
How about this as an explanation? The entire coup narrative was generated to allow for the movement of Russian military forces to areas north and west of Voronezh without raising the alarm among NATO planners. Russia was moving forces to stop coup plotters as opposed to building up forces for a new axis of offense."

Yeah, he overestimated himself. But there were still a wide support for him, from the Russian public and inside the establishment. He should've bet on continuing until at least it got more intense and closer to Moscow (without turning into a full blown battlefield). Then set ultimatums for Putin to appease his demands and then back off with maximum achievements of his objectives.

After all, he barely faced any armed forces from their location in Ukraine until arriving at the the borders and onwards, proving that he had an 'upper-hand' to a certain extent with support of the Russian army stationed there or other 'docile' soldiers who may not like him, but still not willing to fight him either.

The Russian army was also not prepared. Wagner even shot down four helicopters inside Russia as they pushed forward. Overall, while Wagners capabilities did not match their counterparts, their best chance was getting more military fractions to defect along their advancements. Even inside Moscow, I'm sure he had insiders and people with allegiance towards him inside the army, intelligence and the gov't.

If his did as I suggested, it would've ended with some form agreement anyways irrespective of the aftermath, like now but with better outcome for him/Wagner. I guess, he wasn't bold enough to continue :manny:
You are thinking like a true geeljire.. If you take the less bloody decision Somalis would mock you as fuuley.. That's why you never see any winner in somali conflicts and even if there's a winner there's nothing left to win lol.

You are thinking like a true geeljire.. If you take the less bloody decision Somalis would mock you as fuuley.. That's why you never see any winner in somali conflicts and even if there's a winner there's nothing left to win lol.

Bruh, let me have my geeljire moment and apply it in places where it doesnโ€™t concern us kkk :deadmanny:

In an ideal scenario, the less bloody decision is not engaging in the first place. Once youโ€™ve put your moryaanimo to practice, you ainโ€™t have much brain cells left :browtf:

He should've bet on continuing until at least it got more intense and closer to Moscow (without turning into a full blown battlefield). Then set ultimatums for Putin to appease his demands and then back off with maximum achievements of his objectives.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shimbiris

ุจู‰ูŽุฑ ุบู‰ูŽู„ ุฅูŠุค ุนุขู†ุค ู„ุค
VIP

Historically at least, both Somalis and Peninsular Arabs as well as many similar groups like the Mongols generally valued cunning. Night raids were common practice among the Bedouin, for example. Even the Norse Vikings would avoid conflicts where they felt the odds were not in their favor. It's actually a misconception that these groups were vainly "brave". They loved underhanded tactics and cunning.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

The US briefed he supported the coup yesterday. Now heโ€™s reportedly arrested

American intelligence is too good. General Surovikin was actually one of the few competent generals in the Ukraine war lol

Trending