Wadaniland residents start construction of Ceerigaabo - Maydh road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
@Bohol

I’m literally going to built a home like this and video tape it at the same time like HGTV in AfSomali.

I’m going to send my Ram 3500 truck to Somalia as well.

Where, Eyl? you will have dozens of people copying you less than a year. Somalis
know how to copy each other.

Where, Eyl? you will have dozens of people copying you less than a year. Somalis
know how to copy each other.

Anywhere in Puntlands 1,400km coastline would work. I want to see roads go up to Caluula and Hafuun.

That’s what I like man.

I wish we copied eachother on real things that move us forward as a species.

Neefnimo cant continue.

Btw, would the HY rednecks let me buy a place in Maydh? I’m planning on increasing HY taxes in Puntland

Bohol

VIP
Anywhere in Puntlands 1,400km coastline would work. I want to see roads go up to Caluula and Hafuun.

That’s what I like man.

I wish we copied eachother on real things that move us forward as a species.

Neefnimo cant continue.

Btw, would the HY rednecks let me buy a place in Maydh? I’m planning on increasing HY taxes in Puntland

Niyohow we are business minded so we don't mind. New Hargeisa for example has all
types of Somalis. I actually saw my uncles from mum side in a restaurant there while
I was eating. Aslong as you don't have insidious plans such as trying to plant the Pland
flag in Maydh it is cool. Maydh should adopt the same policy as Bosaso pro business
heck even Madow labourers should be welcomed since they can build on the cheap.

Niyohow we are business minded so we don't mind. New Hargeisa for example has all
types of Somalis. I actually saw my uncles from mum side in a restaurant there while
I was eating. Aslong as you don't have insidious plans such as trying to plant the Pland
flag in Maydh it is cool. Maydh should adopt the same policy as Bosaso pro business
heck even Madow labourers should be welcomed since they can build on the cheap.

Okay I promise we won’t try and plant the Puntland flag, how about the Wadani flag?

:pachah1:

If you build an all white home on that cliff, it’s over!!! You will see Cushitic Designs pop up all over.

Bohemian interiors look Cushitic.

:banderas:

62c5d84d-9788-4c9d-aa8a-17c2970d94df.c10.jpg

@Bohol

This is what I have planned in Eyl insha Allah

Just need to make sure our pirates don’t run into my living room when they loot a ship; I don’t want a drone strike on my coffee table.

bohemian-hotel-design-on-greek-island-28.jpg

Bohol

VIP
@Bohol

This is what I have planned in Eyl insha Allah

Just need make sure our pirates don’t run into my living room when they loot a ship; I don’t want a drone strike on my coffee table.

bohemian-hotel-design-on-greek-island-28.jpg

That is some eye catching property guri. I doubt Somali builders can build it though you will have to hire Pakistani/Indians.

That is some eye catching property guri. I doubt Somali builders can build it though you will have to hire Pakistani/Indians.

You just need a Somali architecture firm to issue the drawings and survey they ground for stability. The other option is to get the drawing from India directly and just follow them on the ground.

I worked in construction and it’s a hobby of mine to learn how to build homes. Once you get the drawing it’s over; everyone else comes easy with the right team.

White concrete with minimalist lines like this is more practical and cheap. It also flows with the ancient homes of Somalia as they were always white.

It’s a balance old and new.

Greek-Holiday-Home-to-Rent-Paros-Villa-Welcome-Beyond-2.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
naanac naageed

Curiosity killed the cat
You have the audacity to call me a reer bari ina kenadiid naag? I come from a rich and illustrious history my forefathers enslaved habar gidir for over 200 years now tell me what’s your history and how does it compare to mine let’s see who’s the naag I suggest you assume the position you laangaab I’ll make you wear a dog collar around your neck with my name on it:trumpsmirk:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Omar Samatar, without him Keenadiid would collapse, give credit where due
So the suldan of hobyo was omar samatar:comeon:

My forefathers came from all the way from bari to enslave habar gidir For over 200 years while your forefathers lived a Stone throw away and never did enslave habar gidir now pay homage bakhti yaho and be mindful next time of calling reer bari naago :ufdup:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
So the suldan of hobyo was omar samatar:comeon:

My forefathers came from all the way from bari to enslave habar gidir For over 200 years while your forefathers lived a Stone throw away and never did enslave habar gidir now pay homage bakhti yaho and be mindful next time of calling reer bari naago :ufdup:
You're a naag, Reer Bari waa Puntlanders adi qashin ayaad tahay

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You're a naag, Reer Bari waa Puntlanders adi qashin ayaad tahay
That’s more like it now that I kharbashed you to oblivion you changed your tune from reer bari are naago to reer bari waa Puntlanders :chrisfreshhah:
265C4220-72D1-4B2D-91CD-CC56B069087E.png

My work here is done boowe saas yaa ku diiday Godspeed :denzelnigga:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending