Wadaniland residents start construction of Ceerigaabo - Maydh road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Somalilanders are smart for building their own roads without foreign help.
Reminds me of Wadaagsin @Boqor @Tucking_Fypo @Abdalla

Yufle to Ceerigaabo is already paved. Yufle - Ceerigaabo - Maydh will connect three major
HY cities in Sanaag.

Yufle
CjoSTZjWsAEy7cN.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I went from Burco to Berbera and the road was paved
Why would you go to enemy territory oh I forgot your enemy is reer bari it’s vermin like this who come back to Puntland and blow themselves up into smithereens such a beg I went to the terrorist haven kulaha like that’s something to be proud of.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Why would you go to enemy territory oh I forgot your enemy is reer bari it’s vermin like this who come back to Puntland and blow themselves up into smithereens such a beg I went to the terrorist haven kulaha like that’s something to be proud of.
I was also in Qardho and Bosaso, how can my own people be my enemies.
Hargeysa has cheaper options for flights and i went with my family to every part of northern Somalia.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I was also in Qardho and Bosaso, how can my own people be my enemies.
Hargeysa has cheaper options for flights and i went with my family to every part of northern Somalia.
How many IED’s have you planted in bosaso & Qardho you terrorist :pacspit:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
@Bohol one day we will forgive your treason to Somaliland. The authorities in Somaliland will be after you and make an international arrest warrant.

You will hide in Kenya or Ethiopia at one of the embassies there preferably the Colombian one. You will be the Somali Julian Assange. One day you will see the light and come back to us, we lofe you!

Bohol

VIP
that road from ceerigabo to maydh is uduraxmin and musa ismail till it reaches daalloo

kkkkk there is no Porcupine beggars (HJ) in Maydh or Ceerigaabo. The landless gypsies live
in Xiis village. Maydh is Musa Carre town and Ceerigaabo is Gadhweyn city. Few HJ women
banged by HY mandem in our houses don't count.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
kkkkk there is no Porcupine beggars (HJ) in Maydh or Ceerigaabo. The landless gypsies live
in Xiis village. Maydh is Musa Carre town and Ceerigaabo is Gadhweyn city. Few HJ women
banged by HY mandem in our houses don't count.

nah on the road between erigabo and daallo ive seen countless mixed hj hy couple with hj dads couple with hy dad's got relatives on both sides over there

Bohol

VIP
nah on the road between erigabo and daallo ive seen countless mixed hj hy couple with hj dads couple with hy dad's got relatives on both sides over there

Well like I said few gypsy families don't count. Daalo is Jibril Tuurwa/Gadhweyn deegaan and
everyone and their grandmothers know.Sameway you might find few HJ gypsies in New Hargeisa
doesn't mean it is Porcupine deegaan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending