Wadaniland residents start construction of Ceerigaabo - Maydh road

Status
Not open for further replies.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Well like I said few gypsy families don't count. Daalo is Jibril Tuurwa/Gadhweyn deegaan.

yh that's the clan the dark skin niggas with white beards and pot bellies they're caking from un money for protecting the enviroment

Bohol

VIP
yh that's the clan the dark skin niggas with white beards and pot bellies they're caking from un money for protecting the enviroment

Jibril Tuurwa (Qorijarto aka tree cutters) generally known as the northern Ceerigaabo community own the land from Daalo to Maydh with some Musa Carre at Rugay.

Ragan ayaa iska leh meesha. Only HY sub clans are allowed to have conferences in Daalo.

Daawo Shirkii Beesha Rer Maydh Ee Ka Socoday Buurta Daalo Oo Soo Gebgeboobay

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Jibril Tuurwa (Qorijartoa aka tree cutters) generally known as the northern Ceerigaabo community own the land from Daalo to Maydh with some Musa Carre at Rugay.

Ragan ayaa iska leh meesha. Only HY sub clans are allowed to have conferences in Daalo.

Daawo Shirkii Beesha Rer Maydh Ee Ka Socoday Buurta Daalo Oo Soo Gebgeboobay

you know the old man that has the office next to the church and broken land rover in daallo?

Bohol

VIP
looks amazing, didn't know saanag was this green

Daallo and Calmadow are greener than the greenest parts of south Somalia.

This road will connect the best lands in Sanaag

Daalo
fX0rdBG.jpg

Maydh
Pxymf4z.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Only planted my seed in ur mother
You have too much hatred for reer bari I bet when you went to qardho and bosaso you went to burco and berbera to tell your terrorist friends where to attack and where all the security checks are located nacaala iyo waxa tahay ba waas you spy

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
that guy has bipolar, I've said it multiple times before
You’re brain dead the only time I see you make threads it’s about a girls ass you’re a slave to your carnal desires that’s why your mind can’t grasp that which it can’t comprehend try figure me out and you feeble mind might catch a migraine my minds eye deep deeper than the mind of El hajj Malik El shabazz

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Nacayb Reer Mudug iyo CumarMaxamuud ayaa ka muuqda
:chrisfreshhah::pachah1::mjlol:

You the one who’s bashing cismaan maxamud 24/7 on here and when I defend myself I’m the one who has hatred for cumar maxamud boowe adigo nabad u balawara belo kaale lama yirahdo haday kugu timaadona lama booyo boowow :russ::lolbron:

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
I support @LarryThePuntites ideology, every gobal needs to focus on their own needs and how they can develop it.

From now on im just gonna focus on my gobol, mudug.

#GobalWalbaGuuley

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@DalJecel look how servile and subservient you act towards Isaac brown nosing and yet you show utter contempt and enmity for cismaan maxamud hooyada waase I’ll bully you every time I see you on here including your side @Tjioux ill penetrate her :fittytousand:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
:chrisfreshhah::pachah1::mjlol:

You the one who’s bashing cismaan maxamud 24/7 on here and when I defend myself I’m the one who has hatred for cumar maxamud boowe adigo nabad u balawara belo kaale lama yirahdo haday kugu timaadona lama booyo boowow :russ::lolbron:
I have no animosity towards my reer abti laakin Im done with this rat whos taking every chance he gets to sweep CumarMaxamuud

Secondly when have i ever shown leniency towards somalidiidkaan

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I have no animosity towards my reer abti laakin Im done with this rat whos taking every chance he gets to sweep CumarMaxamuud

Secondly when have i ever shown leniency towards somalidiidkaan
Since when did I sweep cumar maxamud if I diss you does that mean I diss cumar maxamud :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::pachah1:

Boowe calaacalka jooji I will kharbash you anytime I see you on here there’s going to be a misunderstanding :fittytousand:

You’re a khawrij you’re lenient towards Isaac and harsh towards cismaan maxamud

@Bohol

I’m literally going to built a home like this and video tape it at the same time like HGTV in AfSomali.

I’m going to send my Ram 3500 truck to Somalia as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending